Is the Newtown Middle School Illegal?

Posted in the Newtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CTM

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2011
It is after all the only school within 500 feet of an active bar. Is this why it's being considered for closure? Or could it be, with a new roof at taxpayer expense, the next target of the inbred leaders, to turn into another financial opportunity for themselves? With the opposition to the "insiders" plans for housing and stores at FFH, seems like they are looking for another taxpayer funded real estate venture for themselves. Why not remove the bar and close the poisoned Head Of Meadow Grade School and relocate it at the Middle School? Just so long as it too doesn't have about 50,000 pico-curies of Radon in the drinking water.
CTM

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2011
So what do you think Newtowns inbred leaders will target the school for when it is closed? Shops with free rent for a hundred years to thier buddies or for housing?
What

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Why does none of your locals reply to your post? What is going on there? Did they reply and get removed?
CTM

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I think they have been bought out. Notice the politicians have put them on the anti-gun tour? Notice we still do not have one shred of truth about the motive? The politics of this state has been quite the box of snakes for over twenty years now and they sure aren't going to let this chance to grandstand go by without wringing it dry.
CTM

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
BTW, this is the bar where Adams Mother hung out at. Same bar the crooks and politicians hang out at. Yes I have seen them together at tables in the dining area.
What

Canton, OH

#6 Jan 27, 2013
CTM wrote:
BTW, this is the bar where Adams Mother hung out at. Same bar the crooks and politicians hang out at. Yes I have seen them together at tables in the dining area.
WOW!! You seem to be the only real citizen that cares!! That is so sad!!! I can not wrap my head around people not caring there school is located less than 500 feet from a local bar or radon being in the water or toxic dumping grounds all around the area!!! OMG why would anyone want to stay there. Financial means of not being able to get out I understand but I know I would be trying to get away from there!! So horrible!!! I hate you are there!!!
What

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Do you worry about your well being speaking out on these issues?? Or have they made everyone in town think you are a lunatic and your rantings are all lies??
What

Canton, OH

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention the area is totally infested withni ggers.
Tell me more about that Pete! The media didn't seem to focus on that as a matter of fact there appeared to be more white people. But do tell!!!!
What

Canton, OH

#11 Jan 27, 2013
See Thank You I don't know! I like a bunch of other people are just curious since the way the media made it all sound. I mean there are so many holes in the story and yet now the media isn't talking about it anymore! They had fund raisers going up the same day as the incident faster than you could blink and now nothing more about the actual incident!! Just so weird you know!! So I thought I would come here and see what was going on with the locals and as I see not many are talking at all. Again I find that weird!! You can't keep people in other states off this website discussing things going on in the community!! From what I have read so far on here it appears there is a lot of covering up in Newtown way before this incident. Would you mind if I asked you some questions?
What

Canton, OH

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
"LMAO STFU TROLL!!!"
"You all are going to have to just ignore this individual. He is obviously a kid trying to troll and get people arguing kids in my home town do the same thing so they can sit back and laugh at people getting upset. The longer you acknowledge him the more he will go on."
All this stuff said doesn't really earn you the right to any facts. Plus we have no idea who you are. Topix isn't the place to talk about a tragedy, but you people will never get that.
Ok sorry I was mistaken I thought maybe you could talk to me as an adult. Nothing I said is a lie...kids in my home town do get on here to try and get people to argue with them for sh1ts and giggles. I am in no way trying to insult you or anyone if you would like to email me you can at [email protected] if I don't hear from you then I will know you don't want to talk Thanks and Have a Great Evening!!
What

Canton, OH

#16 Jan 27, 2013
I can imagine and i am not saying people didn't lose their life. I am only saying their seemed to be a lot of issues with the case on a HUGE amount of inconsistencies and if I were a family member I would be demanding some answers!!! Again Thank You and Best Wish To You!
What

Canton, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Honestly -- I have absolutely no idea what happened there and ones that weren't there don't either. I will not pretend to know what happened that is ignorant!! I like everyone else who first heard this story could not believe it!! I was like who and why would anyone want to harm children mere babies really!! It was devastating!!! I have told many I don't know if the police dept. is at fault for all the false rumors or what appeared to be incompetence at handling the situation. Either way it seemed like every person telling a story the story kept changing!! And the fact that you could clearly see 2 sweatshirts/clergy outfits/nun outfits laying by the car made many think there had to be more than one shooter!! My first thoughts noticing the black clothing and hearing reports of someone dressed as nuns and clergymen made me think terrorist!! NOT SAYING IT WAS but that was my first thoughts!!!
blow smoke up r butts

San Jose, CA

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Locals are completely disgusted by the harassment of conspiracy theorists. You will not find any people talking about this on Topix because this is an evil site where people regularly hijack user names and imitate people.
That's what makes it fun. Change names,use proxy servers to change IP's,visit anywhere in the world that you desire. It's cheap entertainment!!

BTW: I noticed the parents of the deceased kids were'nt allowed to see their deceased child.In trajic accidents,doesn't the police make the family go to the morgue to ID the body? Seeing as how all these victims shot 3-11 times,how would the police tell the real identitity of each kid so there was no mixup on switching bodies?
Matthew

Ã…kersberga, Sweden

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Niggers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what makes it fun. Change names,use proxy servers to change IP's,visit anywhere in the world that you desire. It's cheap entertainment!!
BTW: I noticed the parents of the deceased kids were'nt allowed to see their deceased child.In trajic accidents,doesn't the police make the family go to the morgue to ID the body? Seeing as how all these victims shot 3-11 times,how would the police tell the real identitity of each kid so there was no mixup on switching bodies?
Cheers, brah! Reinstate slavery!
Potbelly Pigbrained

Rochester, NY

#24 Jan 27, 2013
who really cares if there is a bar withing 500 ft.- that's a pretty long distance. Do you think 6th graders are going to the bar for a liquid lunch and getting hammered before Math class?
You should be more concerned about the unregistered/unknown kid toucher who lives or works withing the 500 feet
Potbelly Pigbrained

Rochester, NY

#25 Jan 27, 2013
blow smoke up r butts wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need to stop blowing that smoke into your brains. Give us a link that proves your lie that no parents saw the bodies of their dead kids. Tell us what funeral homes didnt allow that? Or were they all conveniently "cremated" without parental approval. Oh yeah, I know, none of those kids actually existed, they were all made up and it fooled all the other students, teachers and residents of the town.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Jan 27, 2013
The Newtown Middle school is basically across the street from the "My Place" bar where Nancy Lanza hung out.
Lawton

Fremont, CA

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Matthew wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers, brah! Reinstate slavery!
Get those animals back on the fields to keep people safe. Enough is enough.
CTM

United States

#28 Jan 28, 2013
What wrote:
Do you worry about your well being speaking out on these issues?? Or have they made everyone in town think you are a lunatic and your rantings are all lies??
..........I'm not to popular, as to what lies they speak,I don't know. My "rantings" have documents to back them up. My well-being? These alleged "mob tied" people are a bunch of has-beens. If they weren't protected by the A.G. and State Sen. and Blumenthal,( they need this crap people to do the dirty stuff), they wouldn't have a pot to piss in. Seems like some of the inbreds steered you to another site. Locals don't like this site because they can't kick you off here for telling the truth, like the patch and a few other local sites.
CTM

United States

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Lawton wrote:
The Newtown Middle school is basically across the street from the "My Place" bar where Nancy Lanza hung out.
..........Yes, thanks. The mention of the 500 feet was to show that any law was up to being ignored if it pleased one of the inbred locals. Like the health Dept. ignoring the 30,000 pico-curies of radon in the drinking water at the Head-O-Meadow Grade School. Yes drinking radiation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serious motorcycle accident closes Route 25 in ... Thu Andrew 1
does anyone know shelbey roy (Mar '15) Wed bell 3
News DMV services end at AAA in Fairfield, New Haven... Jan 18 thegenuinephyllis 10
News Newtown woman arrested after accident for DWI (Dec '08) Jan 17 Big Bubba 8
News Taillight leads to arrest for Danbury man (Feb '08) Jan 17 Big Bubba 34
News Immigration rally scheduled for Sunday Jan 14 Kompromat 2
News Peaches & Bacon Pie? Check Out Milano Of Bridge... Jan 11 BPT 1

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages