Connecticut shooting suspect was hono...

Connecticut shooting suspect was honors student

There are 1 comment on the KXRM-TV Colorado Springs story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Connecticut shooting suspect was honors student. In it, KXRM-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Read more: National , Crime , Sandy Hook School Massacre , Connecticut Elementary School Massacre , Connecticut School Shooter Adam Lanza , Connecticut School Shooter an Honor Student , Adam Lanza Honor Student , Adam Lanza Personality Disorder , Why did Adam Lanza Kill Children , Adam Lanza Massacre Motive , Who was Adam Lanza , Mass Shootings , ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXRM-TV Colorado Springs.

we all hurt for you

Kimberly, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
no honnor in what he did he was a coward'if he was that sick in the head'it should have been a red flag for someone 'my thoughts and prayers are for the family left behide'we no the childern are in the hands of god.may our lord be with all woh lost a family member'i no theres no getting over this may he help all one day at a time.god bless you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy Hook Father Lenny Pozner/Leonard Pozner H... Wed Bill Hicks 1
News Maker of AR-15 used at Sandy Hook wants marketi... Tue Israel Did 911 1
News Watch: Bethel Fire Department Launches Video Ca... Jun 21 Mee 2
News Danbury Hospital Launches Outpatient Palliative... Jun 20 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
News Barack Obama to go to Orlando to pay respects t... Jun 15 RalphB 10

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages