CT gun maker moving to South Carolina

CT gun maker moving to South Carolina

There are 2 comments on the News Times story from Jun 19, 2013, titled CT gun maker moving to South Carolina. In it, News Times reports that:

A Connecticut gun manufacturer is leaving in response to the state's new gun law, passed following the killings of 20 children and six educators in Newtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Times.

Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2013
First of many to go. Good for PTR. When I too move to a free State in 18 months I will buy their products. Konnecticut sucks!
seriously?

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Great plan CT. Knee jerk legislation which doesn't actually save anyone, or wouldn't have saved anyone, and actually just results in a major employer of Connecticut workers leaving the state.
Great work you liberal moon bats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut's undocumented immigrants await U.S... 6 hr spytheweb 3
News Sex offender warned for being in Danbury park (Feb '08) Sat FreakedOutScout 64
News 14 people arrested in Danbury, New Milford as c... (May '09) May 26 john cipolla 68
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts May 25 Hai Karate 13
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 16 In the know 414
News Fort McMurray fire: Unusable donations flood wa... May 15 Donate 1
How many newtown shooting families still reside... (Jan '15) May 10 Ugh 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages