Posted in the Newtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laws dont work anyway

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Who is on Fanapt??

Those are the families next door you better watch out for. Of course there are those with weapons AND Fanapt, those are disasters in the making.

Government should overlay the map of households with weapons AND those households using ANY psychotic drug. Then check on the stability of the family living there.
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jan 4, 2013
I am not sure as to what drug he was on, as the reliable sources who have said he was on meds, havent said the name.. although many said he was on meds..

It is plausible to think that any kid under 21 who has any "diagnosis/label" has definitely been on psychotropic meds and likely most of their lives..

Whether the meds are anti-Dees or anti-psychotics it doesnt make a difference.

All psychotropic drugs have the written insert that states an adverse side effect is exactly what the shooter did...

I suspect the drug companies realize it, and as far as coming out and discussing it, they dont really have too.. these compnaies have already warned that it could happen...

I too would like a published report of every person taking these meds, and I would also like to know if there is a change of their dosage, the name.

Along with that I would like to an acknowledgement that they did in fact take their dialy pill and arent going into withdrawal..

These are the people I believe that potentially, unknowingly, and unintentionally become mad, homicidal and suicidal. I dont think it is their fault but nonetheless they become ruined and threaten our society..

Laws dont work anyway

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
no more drugs wrote:
I am not sure as to what drug he was on, as the reliable sources who have said he was on meds, havent said the name.. although many said he was on meds..
It is plausible to think that any kid under 21 who has any "diagnosis/label" has definitely been on psychotropic meds and likely most of their lives..
Whether the meds are anti-Dees or anti-psychotics it doesnt make a difference.
All psychotropic drugs have the written insert that states an adverse side effect is exactly what the shooter did...
I suspect the drug companies realize it, and as far as coming out and discussing it, they dont really have too.. these compnaies have already warned that it could happen...
I too would like a published report of every person taking these meds, and I would also like to know if there is a change of their dosage, the name.
Along with that I would like to an acknowledgement that they did in fact take their dialy pill and arent going into withdrawal..
These are the people I believe that potentially, unknowingly, and unintentionally become mad, homicidal and suicidal. I dont think it is their fault but nonetheless they become ruined and threaten our society..
IF a map with people on those dangerous drugs AND owners of firearms when there is an overlap there is potential of dangerous outcomes. If done correctly Adam Lanza's house would have been identified as a risky family. Once identified it would be reasonable for intervention by someone.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
How about a map of people convicted of dui living at an address with a car registered there. A chance they might steal the owner's keys and drive a car drunk again.

That information is "public" so why not just release it.

Since: Oct 11

Sandy Hook, CT

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Ct. is so very corrupt with helping their "inside" buddies make a buck and then share the wealth, oh, that would be kickback or bribe. Like the added expense of sending prisoners out of state, the judge that was sentencing first time offenders that were minors to a "boot camp" for $500.00 a head. For the state to release a map of the mentally ill, fanapt and other meds, would be an admission of their failure to help the mentally ill, in care and budget-wise. There are now many ill-staffed half-way houses in this state that are more expensive than FFLD. Hills was, but the friends of those state politicians are making money. It looks like the real answer is in the computer info.
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Jan 5, 2013
How aboutwe do things more simple... like bann these mind altering psycho inducing pills ?

Clearly we will be safer on that change alone..

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
Ct. is so very corrupt with helping their "inside" buddies make a buck and then share the wealth, oh, that would be kickback or bribe. Like the added expense of sending prisoners out of state, the judge that was sentencing first time offenders that were minors to a "boot camp" for $500.00 a head. For the state to release a map of the mentally ill, fanapt and other meds, would be an admission of their failure to help the mentally ill, in care and budget-wise. There are now many ill-staffed half-way houses in this state that are more expensive than FFLD. Hills was, but the friends of those state politicians are making money. It looks like the real answer is in the computer info.
To all who are concerned, CTM is really, really obsessed with that hard drive. I mean seriously obsessed! All they will likely find is a bunch of stupid computer games that housebound acne-covered losers play, maybe some ominous or awkward posts on some social sites, and probably some obsessive/autistic stuff, like fascination with certain objects, like trains. Yes CTM, it is a fact that many autistics are fascinated with trains.

Stop seeing conspiracies in everything, CTM, or they will put you right where Adam Lanza was headed.

Sandy Hook, CT

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
To all who are concerned, CTM is really, really obsessed with that hard drive. I mean seriously obsessed! All they will likely find is a bunch of stupid computer games that housebound acne-covered losers play, maybe some ominous or awkward posts on some social sites, and probably some obsessive/autistic stuff, like fascination with certain objects, like trains. Yes CTM, it is a fact that many autistics are fascinated with trains.
Stop seeing conspiracies in everything, CTM, or they will put you right where Adam Lanza was headed.
.......If there wasn't so much truth in what I say, you wouldn't be following me around trying to discredit it. But since you know so much, tell us why none of that info hasn't been released. Tell us why we haven't had one update on what has been found. Tell us why not a single politician has demanded an answer to what the motive for this tragedy is? Tell us why there are no TV interviews with any of the locals involved? Tell us why you make fun of something that should undoubtedly have answers? Tell us why you belittle something you know nothing about?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard could tell alot. If there was a conspiracy to cover that OR other crimes. Could be a possible affair with a female school staff member(wouldn't be the first female teacher to date one of her boys) or pedophile ring of somekind. I think it was the National Enquirer says it was Devil Worship sites,uh-huh.

Maybe Adam found his mother dead and suspected someone at the school. What was the confrontation the day before. Also the computer was smashed or gouged to death depending on the report-how come not a clear cut method of destruction. Computer use could lead to a profile if nothing else.
hank hill

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Laws dont work anyway wrote:
Who is on Fanapt??
Those are the families next door you better watch out for. Of course there are those with weapons AND Fanapt, those are disasters in the making.
Government should overlay the map of households with weapons AND those households using ANY psychotic drug. Then check on the stability of the family living there.
no offense, but what right do you have to know who is on what legally prescribed drug? You wanna do something useful, try going to the drs and pharma cos that produce and distribute this crap KNOWING what it does to people!! They're the real people at fault for this crap! If they want to distribute this stuff it should be in a controlled setting, meaning THEY hand it out daily and supervise the consumption of these products. I bet they'd stop handing it out like candy to anyone with any slight mental issue if they had to give up their weekends and vacations. You cannot trust a mentally ill person with any task, ESPECIALLY medicating themselves daily!

I think its rediculous that everyone is blaming a person the drs KNEW couldn't be trusted! Not that I don't think the shooter deserves to be blamed, but if he was on this crap, hes not the only one responsible for what happened.

Sandy Hook, CT

#13 Jan 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
no offense, but what right do you have to know who is on what legally prescribed drug? You wanna do something useful, try going to the drs and pharma cos that produce and distribute this crap KNOWING what it does to people!! They're the real people at fault for this crap! If they want to distribute this stuff it should be in a controlled setting, meaning THEY hand it out daily and supervise the consumption of these products. I bet they'd stop handing it out like candy to anyone with any slight mental issue if they had to give up their weekends and vacations. You cannot trust a mentally ill person with any task, ESPECIALLY medicating themselves daily!
I think its rediculous that everyone is blaming a person the drs KNEW couldn't be trusted! Not that I don't think the shooter deserves to be blamed, but if he was on this crap, hes not the only one responsible for what happened
.......Wow, really agree with th first part but if the doctors stopped prescribing it like candy they would make less money and lose those vacations anyway. Still have no doctor, presciption or even a pharmacy for the second part.
hank hill

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
<quoted text>.......Wow, really agree with th first part but if the doctors stopped prescribing it like candy they would make less money and lose those vacations anyway. Still have no doctor, presciption or even a pharmacy for the second part.
wait...still have no dr, prescription or pharmacy for the second part? Do you mean in this instance? Sorry, just trying to clarify.

Sandy Hook, CT

#16 Jan 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
wait...still have no dr, prescription or pharmacy for the second part? Do you mean in this instance? Sorry, just trying to clarify.
..........Hi, your post is in two paragraphs, space in between the parts. I really agree about the right to privacy. For Adam there is still no doctor named or even a prescription. I see that as all speculation and some of wag-the-dog, the story to keep our minds off the real story. Yes, the computer trail.
anonymousnetruth teller

United States

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Laws dont work anyway wrote:
Who is on Fanapt??
Actually not all people who take psychotic drugs need to be closely monitored
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Jan 6, 2013
anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not all people who take psychotic drugs need to be closely monitored
Your right. Someone needs to monitor the industry. Sounds like you have been around mental health. You know what goes on. You may have seen those that get labeled drugged and then get worse and worse as the pills pile on.

I want to paste something for the others to check out.

"Psychiatrists have become enthralled with diagnosis and medication and have given up the essence of their profession –“understanding the mind,” Carlat reports in his book.

“We have become obsessed with psychopharmacology and its endless process of tinkering with medications, adjusting dosages, and piling on more medications to treat the side effects of the drugs we started with,” he says.“We have convinced ourselves that we have developed cures for mental illnesses … when in fact we know so little about the underlying neurobiology of their causes that our treatments are often a series of trials and errors.”

Back in December 2003, a study in Psychiatric Services on “financial disincentives” for psychotherapy noted that psychiatrists could earn about $263 an hour doing three 15-minute “medication management” sessions, verses about $156 for a 45 to 50-minute therapy session, representing a pay cut of close to 41% per hour for doing therapy only.
The most common excuse given for the high rate of prescribing psychiatric drugs is that talk, behavioral, cognitive or other forms of non-drug treatment cost too much. However, in 2008, more than $24 billion worth of antidepressants and antipsychotics were dispensed.“Such expenditure would employ 240,000 psychotherapists earning an annual income of $100,000 to provide 6 million hours of psychotherapy averaging 25 client-hours a week,” Murray estimates.
These figures do not include what would be possible using the additional revenue generated by the sales of antianxiety, hypnotic, and psychostimulant drugs, he says. "
This link has alot more.

http://pubrecord.org/nation/7955/psychopharma...
hank hill

Eden Prairie, MN

#19 Jan 6, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
<quoted text>..........Hi, your post is in two paragraphs, space in between the parts. I really agree about the right to privacy. For Adam there is still no doctor named or even a prescription. I see that as all speculation and some of wag-the-dog, the story to keep our minds off the real story. Yes, the computer trail.
hi, sorry about the stupid question, just trying to be clear what you meant. Thanks for responding.

All the info pertaining to this is bogus, so far the only thing they haven't changed is the shooters name and the victims. So even if they do finally let this info out, who is going to believe it? First there was a second shooter in the woods they apprehended, they shut the news up quick about that, then there was an assault rifle used, then they changed it to 3 hand guns (they've done autopsies, picked up the weapon/s and shell casings and still cant relase accurate info as to what was used. Seriously?), then they were saying his mother was getting ready to move with him to a different area so he could go to school and become an engineer, they changed that to she was having him commited or something along those lines, and theres probably more that I'm forgetting. Who is going to believe anything they do finally tell us about the tox reports? Their track record for accurate info isn't exactly encouraging.

I tend to think they're not going to find any drugs in his system,(even if they do).
me too

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Yes after the playacting comes the calls to attack 2 types of people: gun owners and the mentally ill. Even those who are not criminals and have never done anything wrong. Put up a map and treat them as sex offenders.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all made private gun ownership illegal.

They also locked up and experimented on the mentally ill.

And then they proceeded to kill, starve, torture, lock away and oppress the peoples of their nations.

The reason why they don't encourage critical independent thought is because they would have 311,000,000 united and fed up Americans to deal with.

So to all you propaganda sponges, wring yourselves out because they will be flooding you with more of it soon.

And when you beg them to take away your guns what will you have to protect your liberty? The good intentions of politicians? Read a Constitution for crying out loud.
Wellbutrin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Drastically altering the function of the brain with chemicals that life has never before encountered over vast eons of time, can’t not have unpredictable results.

The question is not “do psychiatric drugs cause violent behaviors?” The right question is,“how can these drugs not cause violent behaviors?”

The sooner you admit the truth, insist that your politicians wake up and devise rational policies about psychiatric medication use and abuse, and warn those in your inner circle of friends and family about this menace to civilization, the sooner we can reclassify psychiatric drugs as obsolete therapies and dispose of them in the trash bins of history.

Read more http://cegant.com/commentary/school-shootings...

Sandy Hook, CT

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Seems the less they tell us, the more they tell us. There has to be a lot there that would cause some big damage to careers and pockets. The corruption in this town has gone past Hartford for awhile, to a federal level.At the Hartford level Blumenthal as AG dismissed a lot of suits for the local illegal dumping family, the Cappoziellos. Yes I have docket #s and documents. One of the most extreme examples regarding state corruption here is when these dumpers were paid to remove and dispose of cyanide tainted dirt.(The Newtown Bee is the local paper and this particular story is from 1989, copy in the archives.) I don't know where it came from, but they sold it as topsoil to a man on Berkshire Rd. in Newtown, killed everything in the front yard. Was finally removed and "secretly" dumped but the State Corruption is from when they, the D.E.P., tested the dirt, and claimed there was no cyanide in it. After they were paid to dispose of the dirt because of the cyanide, after the cyanide killed everything, and after nobody wanted it in their landfill. I'm not saying this and the tragedy are connected. I am saying the long-time politicians here have a constant history of this kind of behavoir, including McKinney and Wasserman. So there's been a lot of practice here of hiding and changing things to suit those in power.
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Jan 7, 2013
The "hiding" and misleading" is far bigger than in CT. These drugs and their wrath, have an international trial however it seems every time another mass shooting happens, the drugs are talked about less and less..

In this sad story, they havent had one minute of air time.. how sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baby boomers take on entrepreneurship Sat American Gentlema... 1
News Teachers rally against standardized tests May 18 dats rite 3
News Warrant details police sergeant's steroid ring May 16 CTM 5
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 11 Whos in the no 196
News For some long-term unemployed, hope arises: A j... May 9 American Gentlema... 1
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) May 7 Prep-for-Dep 12,179
News Newtown officials and others defend cops' response (Jul '13) May 5 CTM 4
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]