NEWTOWN In Oswego County is link to t...

NEWTOWN In Oswego County is link to the horrors ..

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Just like the shootings in April of 2007 the clues are 'association; to what takes place here in Oswego County..The FACTS are as follows..its all part of a bizzare story taking place in Oswego County, New York linked to me and my family and former Oswego Police Chief George Lundy who was fired in 2006 after a 31 year career here.

4-5-07 my fathers birthday a Fed agent is shot dead by "friendly fire" his name "deciphers" the plan then and now on me.."Bury the lying bush"

On 4-12-07 a Utica, N.Y. officer was gunned down by "trick" shooting..His name clue from the movie Hallween children Tommy and Lindsey. The trial date set on my 3-11-08 birthday set by a JUDGE under ROGUE influence behind it all.

On 4-25-07 a NYS Trooper is shot dead by "friendly fire" in a very bizarre story in Margaretville, New York also a clue link to George Lundy, MOTHER name....The Trooper's name "decipher" as "Pay her off in Pig Latin"

What does this mean? On 7-7-09 my NATIONAL GRID POWER was shut off in efforts to force me to take money offers coming my rogue though ROGUE influenced payouts..On 7-7-09 slain Utica officer Lindsey's 4963 badge number ran in the ROGUE influenced NYS LOTTERY in that order..I NEVER BOUGHT THE TICKETS..

On 4-5-12 again my fathers birthday slain NYS Trooper "Pay her off in Pig Latin's" 4531 badge number ran inthe NYS LOTTERY in "reverse" to clue me that all "Pay her off in Pig Latin" money offers are now over..Now the NATIONAL GRID set up on me beagn on 4-8-04 when CHARLES RUNGE pulled into his oncoming lane to cut me off on his right of way after waiting me out a deadly clue intersection..then NYS ROGUE officer MD Beiderman("beat her man till she needs an MD" embellished that report and omitted those FACTS giving RUNGE clearance on his right of way..

There are now 7 dead cops total in this...an the NEWTOWN shooting was a "line up" date clue with my sudden move out of a Margaretville in Oswego set up on me in motion by a scumbag recruit there who was on me to force me here on the 12=13=-12 "line up" date with the "association" clue like those April cops and others in this ongoing story..to give Oswego County and those here who took part in this a cover story...The last set up on me by scumbag recruits was "dismissed" in court..The scumbag recruits have taken control of my life an others by intimidation and threats fo harm and death in their efforts to help "He" and the ROGUES who wrok this for control of the story later for "gain "off it by their twisted version of it..Every detail in SANDYHOOK fits a links like those cops" in April 2007 and the others..to the taunts I was put though.."Crazy" may now a too difficult word for"He" and "they" now to hide behind..If I can reach the outside world with the FACTS..
Blank

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
I read this about 5 times to truly understand it. Why do you think they are doing this? What's the bigger picture here?
DFL Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Communicate this to Jesse Ventura, former Governor of Minnesota.

He is big on black helicopter situations.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Blank wrote:
I read this about 5 times to truly understand it. Why do you think they are doing this? What's the bigger picture here?
I read it several times and I'm still not quite sure. A cover up of police shootings? Is this how easy it is to cover up a messy murder that should be cleaned up fast and decisively.

I agree what is the big picture?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Is this the incident in question?

http://old.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2007...
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Blank wrote:
I read this about 5 times to truly understand it. Why do you think they are doing this? What's the bigger picture here?

The story here fits like this ..These are FACTS you can research yourself.

An Oswego New York Police chief in 2006 named GEORGE LUNDY was fired after 31 years as a cop and only one month as chief a position he pushed to get..He was fired one month later. the issue of why was kept from the public by the then mayor who fired him until 2007..??

In 2003 GEORGE LUNDY had told me his as I talked about a ROGUE Sheriff .."You will be another one that mysteriously dies in police custody" What I did not know is the sheriff in ? was dead and died in a very pivotal time frame also..6-27-99.

On 4-5-07 in Hunterdon, New Jersey a Federal Agent was shot dead by his own man.."friendly fire" is a very RARE way for an Agent to die. 4-5-07 is my fathers birthday...let me add this right now..There have been only 3 "friendly fires" in the FBI history in over 100 years..and one more just took place "OFF MEXICO" clue location to here also and this Agent Nicholas Ivie..badge number 0225 is link to my sons 2-25 birthday..NOT a "COINCIDENCE' either..There is a much bigger story here than just these facts..and it IS all linked to the NEWTOWN shootings..by "association" just like the deaths of these Agents and others now a total of 7..They are known as "The 7 STARS OF ORION" in all of this ..ORION the Gigantic Hunter is the name of GEORGE LUNDYS upstate military brigade..there is a ROGUE story about me in all of this that none of them seem to want to confront with me..there are many more FACTS in all of this an overkill of them just like these..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
NOTthechildren wrote:
Is this the incident in question?
http://old.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2007...
YES that's how the mother was played in the cover up..Like the public at SANDYHOOK in NEWTOWN.

YES know know this FACT..like the 4-5-07 shooting of FED in Hunterdon by his own man just 20 days before the Trooper.they are linked int his..4-5-07 IS my fathers birthday( a "reverse" image ploy clue set up behind it to take focus off those involved) On 4-5-12 the NYS LOTTERY ran the slain Troopers 4531 badge number 4531 in "reverse" as 1354 to clue me that all "Pay her off" BRINK Her off ..payouts offers that way and others are now over..this was NOT the first time the ROGUE influenced NYS LOTTERY had done this with the slain cops badge numbers..its how payouts are made to scumbag recruits..I was also offered to join them..by this method and others..I would NOT take the money and now a "NATIONAL GRID" is the plan they have for me..if "You don't shut your mouth" They push me into "scumbag " social status so no one will listen..no job etc..tell locals here I am "crazy" THESE ARE just some of the facts..the Troopers mother would not know this..the SANDY HOOK children's death are linked to the shooting of cop #6 known here as the "RED COP" to a ROGUE cop inside the City of Fulton PD Mike Blazinski #29 who laughed at my attempt so to bring attention to anyone about how scumbag recruits taunted that an Oneida cop was now a target..and two days later and Oneida Deputy was shot dead in a bizarre story ..and every detail fit my still ongoing claims..

This IS my real name
Pete

Danbury, CT

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
YES that's how the mother was played in the cover up..Like the public at SANDYHOOK in NEWTOWN.
YES know know this FACT..like the 4-5-07 shooting of FED in Hunterdon by his own man just 20 days before the Trooper.they are linked int his..4-5-07 IS my fathers birthday( a "reverse" image ploy clue set up behind it to take focus off those involved) On 4-5-12 the NYS LOTTERY ran the slain Troopers 4531 badge number 4531 in "reverse" as 1354 to clue me that all "Pay her off" BRINK Her off ..payouts offers that way and others are now over..this was NOT the first time the ROGUE influenced NYS LOTTERY had done this with the slain cops badge numbers..its how payouts are made to scumbag recruits..I was also offered to join them..by this method and others..I would NOT take the money and now a "NATIONAL GRID" is the plan they have for me..if "You don't shut your mouth" They push me into "scumbag " social status so no one will listen..no job etc..tell locals here I am "crazy" THESE ARE just some of the facts..the Troopers mother would not know this..the SANDY HOOK children's death are linked to the shooting of cop #6 known here as the "RED COP" to a ROGUE cop inside the City of Fulton PD Mike Blazinski #29 who laughed at my attempt so to bring attention to anyone about how scumbag recruits taunted that an Oneida cop was now a target..and two days later and Oneida Deputy was shot dead in a bizarre story ..and every detail fit my still ongoing claims..
This IS my real name.

ALL niggers are ANIMALS.
Last line is true.
LeRoy Washington

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I need to suck me a big black cock and have it rammed up my eager and upturned ass!!! I don't even need some lube!!!.
Okay, boy!! I giots what it takes to fill you at both ends!!!
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
I'm trying to make more sense out of this. So far:

-3 NY/NJ area police officers shot in 2007

-One possible friendly fire incident-Officer David Brinkhoff killed by friendly fire

-One dead suspect(Travis Trim)in a house burnt down Waco style

-One shot FBI agent who testified in terror bombing trials also shot by friendly fire-Barry Lee Bush

-a sheriff shot in 1999

-a deputy shot in 2007

-information on corruption from a 30 year career police chief George Lundy

-A warning from an alledgedly corrupt cop Mike Blazinski badges #29

-An FBI agent Nicholas Luie badge #0225

-Cut off/'warning' by a Charles Runge

-A planned power outage from National Grid?

Is this based on astrological or numerical coincidence?
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
NOTthechildren wrote:
I'm trying to make more sense out of this. So far:
-3 NY/NJ area police officers shot in 2007
-One possible friendly fire incident-Officer David Brinkhoff killed by friendly fire
-One dead suspect(Travis Trim)in a house burnt down Waco style
-One shot FBI agent who testified in terror bombing trials also shot by friendly fire-Barry Lee Bush
-a sheriff shot in 1999
-a deputy shot in 2007
-information on corruption from a 30 year career police chief George Lundy
-A warning from an alledgedly corrupt cop Mike Blazinski badges #29
-An FBI agent Nicholas Luie badge #0225
-Cut off/'warning' by a Charles Runge
-A planned power outage from National Grid?
Is this based on astrological or numerical coincidence?
The ZODIAC KILLER as YOU already know having fun with this was the copy cat MO used in an original version..too perfect" are the deaths..to claim "COINCIDENCE" as those involved in it do..

There were 2 and TWO "friendly fires" in 2007 20 days apart. Why the 20 pops up in so many areas of the stories I do not yet know..

I never mentioned the Waco fire..BUT yes..YOU got it..identical.

NO sheriff was shot in 1999 that I now of BUT one I had an issue with in 1996 died in a 6 month specific to this story time frame in 1999,,and NOT by "COINCIDENCE" my uncle GEORGE would die on the same day 11 years later..YES it is also linked to this..

Yes agent Bush AKA here "bury the lying bush" was shot dead by his own on my fathers birthday..like 4-5-12 NYS LOTTERY use of Trooper brinkerhoffs in a "reverse" clue from Pay her off in PIG LATIN to what is now a "bury the lying bush" plan..

Nicholas Ivies("the other friendly fire" rare mishap in the FBI history) 0225 is link to my sons 2-25 birthday and a plan the ROGUES have now manipulate scumbag recruits who perform for them the deeds..its a 'sue" based issue being set up on me now and my boyfriend..

There as must know was a cop shot dead 'in the middle" of the TWO "friendly fire" deaths in April 2007 in Utica, New York he was the "trick" set up death clue..You will find his name in the BIG PICTURE (the ROGUE plan behind all of this) movie Halloween TWO children..Tommy and Lindsey..now the trial date of that shooting was set by ROGUE influence to begin on MY 3-11-08 birthday..

FACTS all FACTS and believe it or not just a few of them. the ROGUE intimidation is "encrypted" ZODIAC MO and YOU would NOT pick up on it like birthdays and badge numbers and other links like I would..

My clues say two more cops will die before this plan is over..along with clues pointing to my own son now..He set me in a position to sue or my boyfriend..and now clues if I do he will kill my son..the ROGUES and their scumbags behind this have terrorized many in my community..and of course take the easy way out by calling me "crazy" and it was for me for a while but that does NOT change a single FACT and never will..Now 18 children are dead and EVERY detail there links to ongoing activity here.

Me and my boyfriend have been set up on separate charges in court issues by scumbag recruits BOTH times charges "dismissed" and a 3rd was n motion as we hurried to move to our NEWTOWN and got here on 12-13-12..the day "line up" clue with the killings..that to me make "perfect" sense. The explanation of what Adam Lanza did on 12-14-12..is right here in Oswego County..What linked ..scumbags who mentally torment and intimidate and brainwash just like they do here..outside windows and just about everywhere I go..like they did dot him..and NO one may have heard a thing..just as they claimed here for two years..BUT now we all hear them still..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 52 min Bob 25
SBA = Stinky Black Animal Wed jiggers 4
News Memorial Day parades, services May 26 BPT 8
News Baby boomers take on entrepreneurship May 23 American Gentlema... 1
News Warrant details police sergeant's steroid ring May 16 CTM 5
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 11 Whos in the no 196
News For some long-term unemployed, hope arises: A j... May 9 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]