2013 White House Easter Egg Roll

2013 White House Easter Egg Roll

There are 5 comments on the Click Orlando story from Apr 1, 2013, titled 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

With viral-video star "Kid President," American Idol's Jessica Sanchez, and the Easter Bunny at their side, the first family kicked off the 135th Easter Egg Roll at the White House Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
glad to see lots of black children there and children of color.

Sandy Hook, CT

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Don't worry, big oil and weapon makers are still in control of the White House. Did I mention Wall St. as well?

Charlestown, IN

#3 Apr 3, 2013
uh like aren't the Jews really in control ? Not the Hebrews . The inbred Jews . The bloodline of Abram .

Sandy Hook, CT

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Yes, mostly the greedy, selfish sterotype of jew that got into our political system here. But it is still politics and the almighty dollar is the one thing that has them "working across the aisle".

Charlestown, IN

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Connect the dots . Or in this case the bloodline . Just go over the list of politicians and power-wielders . Rothschild , Rockefeller , Warburg , Bush , Schiff , Cuomo , Giuliani , Schiff , Feinstein , Lieberman , McCain , Boehner , Romney , Clinton , Kerry , Kennedy , Silverman , Goldman , Sachs ,Feingold ,Gates , Ford , Shumer et cetera . I could name 500,000 more , all related by marriage deeds and blood , all the way back to Jesus and Abram . There is no conspiracy theory , just a man with a plan . A plan for his seed to rule the world . And all the little sheople so afraid to die that they will not stand up en masse against their oppressors . 2 million active soldiers , 1 million active police . 300 million sheople . Look at what is happening to 1 Billion in India , they are being microchipped .Do those microchips contain cyanide ? They could . 30,000 drones flying over the USA are they armed ? They can be .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton NYs Deadly NYS plan in Diana Vickery and... 6 hr Diana Vickery 17
sandy hook = hoax (Jan '15) Tue skeptik 11
News 'Fairfield County Has the Most Obnoxious People... (May '12) Tue douglas 6
Rainbow Lake heating up over tax district and o... Tue joe 1
News Unlocked school doors in Halton 'worrisome,' sa... Tue Hoax 1
News Local Bible to be blessed by the pope Oct 5 FlyingFirstClass 2
As this years DEADLY Fulton NY CHRIS T MAS 9-29... Sep 30 Diana Vick 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages