Where are the Local Posts?

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Compute

Granite City, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2013
This being a local forum for people in the Newtown, ct. area, why are there no local people posting. I also don't see topics which are concerned with people and events in this area. What's up with this?
Flash

Julian, NC

#2 Jan 15, 2013
It was another government conspiracy!!!! They want us to believe this was real! So they can take our guns away!!!!!
West Hill Alum

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I think we're all here trying to find comments from local people. I just viewed some pretty bizarre interviews on YouTube and wanted to see local comments about some of this bizarreness.
Southbound

Alexander City, AL

#4 Jan 15, 2013
This happened but there are a lot go questionable things. I pray for these families and the community
Jonny

Denham Springs, LA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Compute wrote:
This being a local forum for people in the Newtown, ct. area, why are there no local people posting. I also don't see topics which are concerned with people and events in this area. What's up with this?
Its because most of the people posting on these forums aren't "real people." They are government agents, propagandists, and secret societies with an agenda.
simple answer

Branchland, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
If anyone is near there, drive to Newtown, ask around, visit places, people, the school, cemeteries, etc. Then post back on here what you found.
West Hill Alum

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jan 18, 2013
simple answer wrote:
If anyone is near there, drive to Newtown, ask around, visit places, people, the school, cemeteries, etc. Then post back on here what you found.
Thank you.
The Believer

Brighton, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2013
simple answer wrote:
Bus trip anyone?

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 22, 2013
West Hill Alum wrote:
I think we're all here trying to find comments from local people. I just viewed some pretty bizarre interviews on YouTube and wanted to see local comments about some of this bizarreness.
Same here. In the forum for my city (which is pretty small) there's always at least lots of random threads with people talking smack and spreading rumors about who is sleeping with who.
TwoCents

Marengo, IN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
did anyone notice the property next to the school is a Freemason ? Hiram Lodge no.18 on waahington avenue . also places named Zoar .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 7 hr Professor of Math... 12,100
3 arrested in Windham High stabbing (May '09) 9 hr Johnny45 12
The need for an NAACP chapter Sat Nate 9
From 12-5-09 to 10-31-14..and all my mother's "... Sat Diana Vickery 7
Let me go over the Vickery family HOLLYWOOD sta... Dec 18 Diana Vickery 3
ComiCONN to leave Bridgeport for Mohegan Sun Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1
Haunted tunnels in Newtown removed piece by piece (Apr '09) Dec 16 bulls eye 66

Newtown News Video

Newtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE