Newtown mother: Dream visits with son; new purpose

There are 12 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Newtown mother: Dream visits with son; new purpose. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

14, 2013 photo, Veronique Pozner is shown during an interview with The Associated Press in Danbury, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

little wolf

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Show the tombstones of some of the children please..........
Shine

Danbury, CT

#2 Jan 18, 2013
little wolf wrote:
Show the tombstones of some of the children please..........
Go F*CK yourself, hick.
little wolf

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 18, 2013
I'm looking for some proof the shootings even happened,you foul mouth dog.I must be on the something to be able to ruffle your feathers.You must know there is a rumor that it was all a big hoax to help barack obama take Americans guns away.
Shine

Danbury, CT

#4 Jan 18, 2013
little wolf wrote:
I'm looking for some proof the shootings even happened,you foul mouth dog.I must be on the something to be able to ruffle your feathers.You must know there is a rumor that it was all a big hoax to help barack obama take Americans guns away.
You need help.
How DARE you question this unspeakable horror.
So you think all the funerals we went to were FAKE and all our friends and neighbors were complicit in some sort of made up hoax?????

You are beyond despicable.
Crawl back under that rock and stay there asshole!
little wolf

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 18, 2013
You must know I couldn't care less what you think of me.I'm honest and expect ohers to be honest too,but I know not many are.I'm not saying it didn't happen,I just looking for proof.There should plenty of proof with 20 kids, was it 9 adults?Lets just stick to the facts and there wont be any confusion.
Nuts

Wind Gap, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I really don't know why anyone would question such a horrible tragedy. I pray something like this never happens to anyone again. Why should or would anyone have to prove anything so terrible. Perhaps your nut huggers are a little too tight and your bran is swelling.
Nuts

Wind Gap, PA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
your brain is swelling and you are a very confused individual.
West Hill Alum

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help.
How DARE you question this unspeakable horror.
So you think all the funerals we went to were FAKE and all our friends and neighbors were complicit in some sort of made up hoax?????
You are beyond despicable.
Crawl back under that rock and stay there asshole!
Where have you been? Everyone who has watched one interview is asking the same thing, and there's no local comments on here.

Take your fake indignation and try to sell it to Anderson Cooper.

Awake Americans want simple answers and are not going to let a bunch of Diane Feinsteins take away our Second Amendment.

Yeah, let's get emotional and through our guns away.
West Hill Alum

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Nuts wrote:
I really don't know why anyone would question such a horrible tragedy. I pray something like this never happens to anyone again. Why should or would anyone have to prove anything so terrible. Perhaps your nut huggers are a little too tight and your bran is swelling.
Have ya SEEN the interviews?

Did you listen to the ever changing storyline?

Shootings happen all the time. Video evidence is shown. People are interviewed.

Any idea why everyone's questioning this event?

Because it is not believable, maybe?

That's my guess why everyone's on here. Your turn.
West Hill Alum

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jan 18, 2013
little wolf wrote:
You must know I couldn't care less what you think of me.I'm honest and expect ohers to be honest too,but I know not many are.I'm not saying it didn't happen,I just looking for proof.There should plenty of proof with 20 kids, was it 9 adults?Lets just stick to the facts and there wont be any confusion.
Hey, didn't you listen to Policeman Vance?

He told you not to question or discuss anything on social media or he'll investigate you.

Hey Paul Vance, we missed the memo - when did you take the First Amendment away from us?
Shine

Danbury, CT

#11 Jan 19, 2013
West Hill Alum wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? Everyone who has watched one interview is asking the same thing, and there's no local comments on here.
Take your fake indignation and try to sell it to Anderson Cooper.
Awake Americans want simple answers and are not going to let a bunch of Diane Feinsteins take away our Second Amendment.
Yeah, let's get emotional and through our guns away.
No local comments??? Get a grip.
We live a couple of miles from Newtown and what happened was an unspeakable horror. We know some of the families and the
fact that some classless loonies would suggest that this massacre did not happen is unimaginable. Lets hope that this never happens again to any of YOUR loved ones and friends.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#12 Feb 12, 2013
little wolf wrote:
..... You came to the wrong place looking for honesty. The local politico in this town has strong ties to hartford and even the federal gov't to hide the evil they have been doing for years. Blumenthal, co-author of Feinsteins bill, was our Attorney General for 20 years and did nothing more than lie and rob us for that time. His family ties to the media keeps the lie that he's a good guy going. He and State Sen John McKinney have been helping the long-time locals here hide the mass amounts of solid and toxic liquid dumping, drug dealing, strip clubs in another town, crooked road and abatement contracts. The locals here even change land documents to hide crimes. Right to the U.S. Attorney in Hartford and New Haven.So with so much practice at lying and covering up their crimes for so long, do you even think they know what the truth is anymore? There is still no motive or mention of the computer data. I wouldn't doubt the cops shot the computer themselves after seeing something they didn't like on it.Then there are a couple of unsolved murders and "open" cases that will never be persued. So yep, I think you found a nerve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 4 hr Phillys Faringdon 18
SBA = Stinky Black Animal 5 hr jiggers 4
News Memorial Day parades, services 18 hr BPT 8
News Baby boomers take on entrepreneurship May 23 American Gentlema... 1
News Warrant details police sergeant's steroid ring May 16 CTM 5
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 11 Whos in the no 196
News For some long-term unemployed, hope arises: A j... May 9 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]