Mount Sinai, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2012

Mount Sinai, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2012

Mount Sinai, NY

#3 Dec 27, 2012

Pottstown, PA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
I agree:Lots questionable things and unanswered questions. Spell them out so we don't have to watch videos all night many of which I've seen.

Danbury, CT

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Don't you mean the naygers?

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Better yet, make them tell the truth publicly. First time for this bunch will hurt, but they can learn...

Pottstown, PA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
I've seen alot before this incident about Connecticut being a white collar trash haven. For starters all you have to know is that Conn is one of if not the richest states in the country.

With money comes power. Power corrupts absolutely they say. But that money came from somewhere. Many Wall Street corporate types have lived in Conn over the years.

One was must ask how is that money spent. With whom is that spent? Does all that money lead to what ever indulgence the richer want?

But this is why money AND careers are at stake during any crime or scandal that winds up in the media and/or court system. Secrets, incompetence, negligence, malfesense and additional crimes get revealed.

Even though not a grand plot there is alot of periferal damage & considerations.

-Was somebody where they weren't supposed to be?

-How deep did the associated relationships run with the associated party?

-Where exactly do political loyalties lie?

-Whose money flow will be affected by this?

-Who stands to benefit?

Isn't Hartford Conneticut home to many insurance companies? Would they stand to benefit more from an incident like this being a lone gunman?

Are there medical and/or civil laws that benefit or hurt the pharmacuetical industry IN Connecticut alone?

Got to think out outside the box because that's where alot of indirectly related parties and issues are here.

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Yes, indirectly related yet with a direct relationship. Blumenthal should be screaming from atop his soapbox about the motive. McKinney should want to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately I think they are the bottom. Blumenthal looks so good since his father-in-law owns a lot of media, how else do you think he gets on T.V. tha much? Yet no T.V. coverage of his 1/4 billion$$ gift of our tax money to his ex-partner or the illegal dismissal of several suits for a bunch of very local criminals. Really points to what are the local and not so local politicians hiding? They all meet at the same bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween 11 hr America Gentleman... 5
News Sad story behind cake-box structure in Gaylords... (Sep '09) Oct 20 Al Rivoli 7
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Oct 18 TFT 421
News Police: Man Stabbed At Danbury Bar In Dispute O... (Jul '14) Oct 14 Big bubba 2
News Some areas get first frost of the season Oct 12 BPT 2
News Right-Wing Media Marginalize Newtown Families, ... (Apr '13) Oct 11 Vivia 2
News Brookfield man sues over 'demon' book (Oct '07) Oct 5 Rose 46

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages