Ridgefield teen's death ruled heroin overdose

Full story: NewsTimes.com

A 17-year-old Ridgefield youth died of a heroin overdose on Oct. 22, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said this week.
Comments
81 - 92 of 92 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
get real

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

17 yr olds mom Veronica wrote:
<quoted text> THIS has got to be the most idiotic statement I've heard!! do you live in a bubble?
Ridgefield CT is a bubble. Full of entitled people. the low blow comes when they can call the cops for harassment on someone with a heart condition that stops while walking to catch breath. Stopping in the street is harassment? Why not ask the person if help is needed? If that person collapsed they probably would fine the family for littering. Evil people in this town.
obamaville

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

He manipulated dozens of girls.
Omg

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Maybe if his mom wasn't arrested six times....
wow

Bethel, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Omg wrote:
is this bitch from ridgefield?
Familia77

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Judge and the jury!!!!!!

I can tell all those who have had negative and assumptive statements that were made on this post! I wish I could look you in your eyes and you would continue with the audacity , you present yourself with on this forum! Ms Veronica has no idea who I am even though we have met at family functions a few times! But let me tell u all how god was looking over your shoulders , for myself I didn't find this post until now! If I had I'm quite sure things would have turned out a little different! You never know who someone truly is! U never know who someone's brother sister mother father Inlaw may be!! U never know who someone truly is even in your own family (7nostrosfamilia7) I beg u please from this post forward if u anyone had something to say negative against this man and his mother and family! Search your soul and ask yourself if u would like to be in his shoes? Would u like your family to experience what his has and still are? You just never know when it's gonna be your time! Thanks you! To Veronica ! I'm sorry for your loss and proud of your strength in these challenging times we face today!
Veronica nicks mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Omg wrote:
wow ! Your leaving ignorant comments almost 5 yrs after my sons death? Get a life! Stay off my sons article and instead of doing a search on me why don't you go find yourself a life !!! Stay out of my son and i's! Pathetic for real
Veronica nicks mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

obamaville wrote:
y'all are pathetic ! He's dead and you find it necessary to continue throwing blows? There aren't many that didn't like my son if any at all! Don't know who you are and don't care for your comments! Go away
ARRESTED 6 TIMES

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Veronica nicks mom wrote:
<quoted text>wow ! Your leaving ignorant comments almost 5 yrs after my sons death? Get a life! Stay off my sons article and instead of doing a search on me why don't you go find yourself a life !!! Stay out of my son and i's! Pathetic for real
arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!!
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

This is a problem in this area for a long time. http://www.heroinaddiction2.com/user-news.htm...
Veronica nicks mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ARRESTED 6 TIMES wrote:
<quoted text>
arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!! arrested 6 times!!
why don't you investigate a little better and see that my arrests were whatever you said 6 times but the were also ALL AFTER his death you ignorant price of lifeless shit! So leaving it on an article to do with his death is ???? What point?
family member

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

ARRESTED 6 TIMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to hell! You must be a coward and be very unhappy with yourself to post such stupid comments. What are you 5!
family member

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

obamaville wrote:
You must not have known him at all. He was a great person. Better than any of you losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Newtown News Video

•••
•••

Newtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newtown News, Events & Info