JOAN VENNOCHINot talking of Newtown i...

JOAN VENNOCHINot talking of Newtown is cowardice

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Jun 23, 2013, titled JOAN VENNOCHINot talking of Newtown is cowardice. In it, Boston.com reports that:

It's not cowardly to insert the massacre in Newtown, Conn., into the country's gun control debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

CTM

New Milford, CT

#1 Jun 23, 2013
From the story.....“Our purpose now is to force people to remember,” said Mark Barden in a Washington Post story so wrenching that it’s difficult to read. His 7-year-old son, Daniel, died when Adam Lanza, 20, blasted his way into Sandy Hook last Dec. 14. Today, Barden and other Newtown families are struggling to understand how Washington and the country can so easily move on. Their lives are forever changed, yet national policy about access to guns in America is unchanged, post-Newtown."........Wha t are we supposed to remember? We haven't even seen a photo of Adam with a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) 13 hr Gimmecurlyfries 27
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson Jul 20 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
Seeking female with herpes in Danbury Jul 9 dom 1
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 6 Love the hoaxs 18
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 4 Youralooser 477
Chuck E Cheese closed (Sep '13) Jul 3 bearking 6

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages