The Right To Be Free & The Right To Die !

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2014
American_Jihad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Dear New Town Conn:
It's a true tragic situation your town and America now faces , and to add to these wows comes now our President Barrack Obama getting ready to take our gun rights away the very heart of why America is free and the home and land of the brave . such restrictions on weapons will not hurt those whom carry out killings like your town
but will only hurt law abiding Americans, I had to report a lady
Miss Linda Ducalo whom was threating to help her father Mr. Ducalo
of Staten Island New York kill President Obama . While such people are real i fear there will only be more of them when President Obama tries to take away our gun rights. I served in the
U.S. Armed Forces and my father as well , I do not want to see Americans loose their right to bear arms despite the massacre in
New Town Conn. if Linda Ducalo Florida Driver License D240-521-69-568-0 sex female B.O.B. 02-28-1969 show up in New Town please call

FBI and The Secret Service right away. Budget Rent A Car contacted me saying Linda Ducalo has not returned their rental car so keep a look out for her please and if a vote comes to take our right to bear arms away please ask your senator and reps to vote No.

Thank You,
Pfc. U.S. Army (Ret.)
U.S. DoD/USA/InDeff

SG-22 E-Com / Intel .
American_Jihad

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Dear New Town:
Budget Car Rental Agency Ft.Lauderdale , Florida reports they located the vehicle Linda Ducalo rented from them and failed to return it to them.

They say they sent a two truck to recover it, so at least we know now she is not in that vehilce,
now if we can some how find if Adam Lanza was warned children might be used to set him up on false sex abuse charges of minors.

SG-22 was warned of this by Malissa Adams in Murfeeesboro Tennessee in 2004 , she said the school told her to offer sex and then report it if
SG-22 accepted it ? whom would want to sleep with a 4 year old as Malissa was back then???

When SG-22 is warned he relocates and moves to avoide being set up and entrapped on purpose , however others said they are not gonna move any where and the first under age teen or child sent to frame them up they claim they will open fire and kill them all ?

It seems more easy to move and relocate , but that is a choice each has to make on their own.

Sincerely,
SG-22
Linda D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Don't waste your time reading garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Newtown News Video

•••
•••

Newtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE