a carpenter can bring you hope

Posted in the Newtown Forum

John Hall

Sheridan, AR

#1 Dec 19, 2012
http://youtu.be/QY9dq_hksBI This is a song I wrote for my father...I can't and won't try to understand your pain..my Grand children are just south of you on the east coast...I Hope this song can maybe, lift someone, just a little..Suffer the little children to come unto me,,for there's is the Kingdom of heaven..AMEN AND AMEN
GOD IS GOOD

Sheridan, AR

#2 Dec 21, 2012
AWSOME ,,WE PRAY FOR ALL THE FOLKS HERE AND ACROSS THE WORLD
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Beltsville, MD

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Yes let's pray that many people will come and seek the one time Carpenter Jesus and He will forgive them and give them the peace they so badly need. The world is a very messed up place but He can repair hearts and attitudes if people will truly believe and accept Him.
GOD IS GOOD

Sheridan, AR

#4 Dec 21, 2012
THANK YOU I BELIEVE THAT HE HAS A SPECIAL ROOM IN HIS HOUSE,,JUST FOR THESE BABIES,,HIS HOUSE HAS MANY ROOMS IF IT WERE NOT SO HE WOULD NOT HAVE SAID IT
GOD IS GOOD

Crossett, AR

#6 Dec 23, 2012
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#7 Dec 23, 2012
The only thing a jewish carpenter is going to bring you is a bill. If you follow what was taught and do this honestly, you will have a very good chance at inner peace and hope. We are all human so it'll take some time to learn.
GOD IS GOOD

Crossett, AR

#8 Dec 25, 2012
CTM wrote:
The only thing a jewish carpenter is going to bring you is a bill. If you follow what was taught and do this honestly, you will have a very good chance at inner peace and hope. We are all human so it'll take some time to learn.
Jewish,, Catholic,Baptist,,It is all the word and with God...Faith is the only inner peace..
HOPE AND FAITH

London, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
John Hall wrote:
http://youtu.be/QY9dq_hksBI This is a song I wrote for my father...I can't and won't try to understand your pain..my Grand children are just south of you on the east coast...I Hope this song can maybe, lift someone, just a little..Suffer the little children to come unto me,,for there's is the Kingdom of heaven..AMEN AND AMEN
AMEN GOD IS SO GOOD!!
HOPE AND FAITH

London, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
PIPESTEM BOY 1942 wrote:
Yes let's pray that many people will come and seek the one time Carpenter Jesus and He will forgive them and give them the peace they so badly need. The world is a very messed up place but He can repair hearts and attitudes if people will truly believe and accept Him.
AMEN MY BROTHER
Maximus

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 31, 2013
CTM wrote:
Didn't this jewish carpenter build crucifixes for the romans to crucify christians?
BIG DOG

London, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2013
GOD IS GOOD wrote:
http://youtu.be/QY9dq_hksBI
Thanks for the song
BIG DOG

London, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't this jewish carpenter build crucifixes for the romans to crucify christians?
MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH SOMEDAY,,UNTIL YOU MEET THE MAN THAT CREATED YOU...WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR OLDER BROTHER AND YOUR MOM.....SEE IF GOD THINKS YOU ARE FUNNY SOMEDAY..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let me go over the Vickery family HOLLYWOOD sta... 1 hr Diana Vickery 3
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Independent1 12,063
ComiCONN to leave Bridgeport for Mohegan Sun 2 hr American Gentlema... 1
Haunted tunnels in Newtown removed piece by piece (Apr '09) Dec 16 bulls eye 66
Victim's family defends Newtown cops' shooting ... (Jul '13) Dec 15 false flag 2
Sandy Hook Documentary blows the lid off suspe... Dec 15 false flag 2
Fulton, N.Ys SANDY B. "It's some kind of hook" ... Dec 15 Diana Vickery 12

Newtown News Video

Newtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]