Adam Lanza completely UNSEEN since 2009!

Adam Lanza completely UNSEEN since 2009!

Posted in the Newtown Forum

feel free to explain

Torrance, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Not one person iN the small community of Newtown has seen any sign what so ever of Adam Lanza for almost 5 yrs. The person who cut his hair even wondered why he suddenly vanished in 2009. I live in a small town and this DOES NOT HAPPEN IN SMALL TOWNS. For those of you saying this was not a hoax, feel free to explain why NOTHING adds up in this FAKED event. Plenty more to come!
America knows the truth

Torrance, CA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
No comments or explanations. Not surprised!
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Apr 1, 2013
feel free to explain wrote:
Not one person iN the small community of Newtown has seen any sign what so ever of Adam Lanza for almost 5 yrs. The person who cut his hair even wondered why he suddenly vanished in 2009. I live in a small town and this DOES NOT HAPPEN IN SMALL TOWNS. For those of you saying this was not a hoax, feel free to explain why NOTHING adds up in this FAKED event. Plenty more to come!
“I know [Adam Lanza] was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes,” Louise Tambascio told CBS reporter Scott Pelley.“So she just homeschooled Adam at that home. And that was her life.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-...
America knows the truth

Medina, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Says who? Obama? lol
America knows the truth

Medina, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Where is the evidence? Nobody ever gives any REAL evidence. So he didn't even go to have his hair cut for 4 years? The person who cut his hair for years hadn't seen him in 4 yrs! Ya right.
CTM

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Paxil wrote:
<quoted text>
“I know [Adam Lanza] was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes,” Louise Tambascio told CBS reporter Scott Pelley.“So she just homeschooled Adam at that home. And that was her life.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-...
.....She is owner of the bar where the crooks and politicians meet. As far as those in charge, I think it would be hard to find another group that is more two-faced or lying. I would like to know what the big media circus is covering up myself. My bet is on the cops shooting the computer to hide some dirty deeds that will egg the faces of the politicians here.
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Apr 1, 2013
America knows the truth wrote:
Where is the evidence? Nobody ever gives any REAL evidence. So he didn't even go to have his hair cut for 4 years? The person who cut his hair for years hadn't seen him in 4 yrs! Ya right.
But they said the shooting was real on T.V , it has to be true !

But the T.V news won't even ask what drugs this shooter was taking, oh hell no. Not with the money they make with those T.V ads like 'Ask your doctor about brain disabling abilify that causes suicidal thoughts and actions in children and teens.

New drug warning "Call your doctor if you feel like shooting up the school after taking this medication...

For more info see "SCHOOL SHOOTINGS II " on youtube here.

Contains interviews with colobine survivors.
myth

Francesville, IN

#9 Apr 3, 2013
aks all not jest da wun parrot . oops I mean parent . no I think I got it right da fust tyme . I'm so happy my child was chosen to get massacred . Lemme get on tv too . I have funny anecdotes too . Lookies at this drawing of a spider cutting off an owls head n chitting down its neckhole . My dotter made it , original thought . She only 37 . but acts much oller .
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Apr 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
So do you live in Newtown? If so do me the favor and ask one of the parents that lost their child if it was all faked. Prove your point![/QUOTE]

Im suprised someone has not gone to newtown to interview people and get "youtube fame" and/or throw egg on the faces of the hoax video makers.
CTM

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Paxil wrote:
<quoted text>
Im suprised someone has not gone to newtown to interview people and get "youtube fame" and/or throw egg on the faces of the hoax video makers.
.......... Be sure to bring two film crews. One for the interviews and one to film the cops arresting the interviewers. I'm not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19-year-old charged after vandalism (Jan '09) 3 hr Pattif2064 28
Review: Community Action Committee Sun Al Gorbal Warming 3
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Sat American Patriot 417
News Danbury Police: Violation of a Protective Order... (Feb '13) Apr 17 Big bubba 10
News Consultant to share data on Routes 25 and 111 s... Apr 14 Jproberge 1
News Bethel police seize 100 bags of heroin, arrest ... (Jul '09) Apr 13 Samuels Furnace Man 115
Interested in moving to bethel Apr 12 Old Grand Dad 3

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages