Dawn Hochsprung and another teacher r...

Dawn Hochsprung and another teacher rushed the gunman attempting to take him down

There are 3 comments on the News Radio 710 WPMI-AM story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Dawn Hochsprung and another teacher rushed the gunman attempting to take him down. In it, News Radio 710 WPMI-AM reports that:

Dawn Hochsprung, the Sandy Hook Elementary School principal and a teacher were ultimately slaughtered when they attempted to stop gunman Adam Lanza from killing school children and faculty on Friday morning in Newtown, Connecticut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Radio 710 WPMI-AM.

George Farmer

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I would just like to say that the dreadful news left me in tears. I am 76 years old, I have seen a lot of things & dealt with some dreadful incidents.
I just couldn't believe that so many young lives were ended before they had a chance of life. I cannot give any words of comfort to those who have lost either children or adults in this terrible incident.
I heard the news on BBC news in the UK & every time I hear mention of it I shed some tears.
I just want you to know how I feel
mike

Mullica Hill, NJ

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Theyre all angels now
patsfan

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Our principles and teachers shouldn't be the first line of defence to a gunman we need security in our schools we protect a lot of places better than our schools like courthouses try getting in there with a sub machine gun its time for change we better catch up with the trends our this will happen again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Emily Sarah Sullivan 4 hr EMILY SARAH SULLIVAN 1
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson 17 hr Your a looser 19
News Hit-and-run accident injures man near WestConn (Nov '11) Nov 8 JET75 25
Hit and run. Nov 8 JET75 1
Big Bubba's back Oct 31 Big Bubba 1
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Oct 31 Big Bubba 483
News Horton Foote's the Trip to Bountiful Approaches... Oct 30 America Gentleman... 1

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages