Gathering of the Vibes opens to campers

Gathering of the Vibes opens to campers

There are 6 comments on the Norwalk Citizen News story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Gathering of the Vibes opens to campers. In it, Norwalk Citizen News reports that:

Alexandra Kirk of Newtown, Conn., left, gets a hula-hooping lesson from Mary-Beth Oliver, founder of We Sell Hoops, at the Gathering of the Vibes festival in Bridgeport on Thursday, July 21, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Citizen News.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2012
The drug dealers and drug users will be back next month. Off to jail they will go. I won't be there.

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Good Afternoon my friends. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
DUH

Southbury, CT

#3 Jun 14, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
The drug dealers and drug users will be back next month. Off to jail they will go. I won't be there.
Quite the contraire...you SHOULD be there with that table leg of yours..and send them off to jail!!
Who

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Sam will be there, he is actually Wavy Gravy.
DUH

Southbury, CT

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Who wrote:
Sam will be there, he is actually Wavy Gravy.
Wavy Gravy...GROOVY I like it!!

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the contraire...you SHOULD be there with that table leg of yours..and send them off to jail!!
Table leg and a very big gun, off to jail you and other big time drug dealers will go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Fairfield teenager due in court on burglarl... (Mar '09) Sep 17 ConfusedToYourSou... 32
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Sep 15 Who is 420
News Bethel man arrested when 'ruse' fails (Dec '07) Sep 9 Tiredofhim 23
News Future of Oxford post office unclear (Nov '15) Sep 4 fhaynes 3
News Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Sep 3 sandradmoore 928
News Barack Obama to go to Orlando to pay respects t... Jun '16 RalphB 10
News Public safety minister rejects call to change c... Jun '16 lotsa Reg Flag news 1

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages