Prayers from Missouri

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 14, 2012
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. My heart breaks for the families of these precious babies.
God be with you

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
My heart hurts for each of you whose lives have been forever affected by today's tragedy.
Please know there are many around the world who have each of you in prayer.
Trust in the Lord to give you strength.
Tha Doer

Jackson, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Much love going out to a devastated community,the whole nation mourns with you,God bless all of you..

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Cannot begin to express the pain in my heart for those of you in Newtown who have suffered such tragic losses. Love and healing prayers to you.
Christian and Proud

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Prayers and love from Missouri to all. Our prayers and thoughts are with each of you in Newtown.

My heart breaks for you and your loss. We all mourn with you. Sending Christian love and prayers to all.

God Bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) 17 hr Gimmecurlyfries 27
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson Jul 20 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
Seeking female with herpes in Danbury Jul 9 dom 1
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 6 Love the hoaxs 18
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 4 Youralooser 477
Chuck E Cheese closed (Sep '13) Jul 3 bearking 6

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages