prayers from rhine ga
Prayers and sympathy

Moultrie, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
We are close knit diverse community where all families know each other we can't even imagine the tragedy your community just suffered.....God Bless Y'all....
love ya

Adel, GA

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Our prayers from the deep souh......
real folk

Leechburg, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Our prayers are with you...allow people to reach out...God want us to be one nation I hate tragedy and disaster hve to rip our communities for people to come together but that's what God want stop bickering and pray together that's what the kids and families need is love.
Prayers from Tennessee

Gatlinburg, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2012
My heart breaks for everyone involved. Although we are many miles away, and we don't know anyone in Newtown, we pray with you, for you.. and hope that in time you can find a "new normal". May Peace fall upon you at this time.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Prayers from Eastern Kentucky!

Much Love,
lover girl 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson 9 hr HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) 19 hr Laredo 26
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
Seeking female with herpes in Danbury Jul 9 dom 1
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 6 Love the hoaxs 18
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 4 Youralooser 477
Chuck E Cheese closed (Sep '13) Jul 3 bearking 6

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages