The Video That They Don't Want You To...

The Video That They Don't Want You To See

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Jonny

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
This is the video that they don't want you to see. Explain this!

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...
Mayhem

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Jonny wrote:
This is the video that they don't want you to see. Explain this!

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...
They can't, The American people have been lied too! What really happen that day? We will never know the real truth!
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
The gun pulled from the trunk of the car was NOT the Bushmaster, it was a shotgun. Lanza brought 2 rifles and 2 handguns to the school and only took 3 inside, leaving the shotgun in the car.
Concerned citizen of USA

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Why have no other reports come forward to verify this . Wouldn't the government spokesmen want to clarify this or do they like the general public to speculate
PUG

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Pete--If that's really the case, why not? The truth is the truth & don't the victims deserve the truth be told??
High on my horse--good observation, I've noticed this as well..
What do you think about the car being registered to some crazy criminal? & why would police say it was Adams car? Bc this other guy got away?? Idk...I'm not like specifically questioning you, just throwing it out there. I just feel like there possibly was more than one shooter & he (or they?) got away...it's how they are making it seem. With the secrecy & unraveling of either misreported information, or of their shady work/cover ups. I have a kindergartner as well & feel horrible for the families.I think of them often & hold onto my 6yr old a lil tighter since... if i was in one of the victims parents shoes, id be asking the same questions.
PUG

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm....posts being deleted & or changed...weird.
PUG

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Because I was making black jokes, you conspiracy fool. Dance, monkey. Dance. You chimps will believe anything. Keep watching them You Tube videos!
Ohh those were "black jokes" ??!! Hahahahaaa now THAT is funny. You obviously have serious problems. And that's ok. We're here for you friend.:) we'll help you work through these problems & talk thru them together.:) you'll be ok buddy. Don't hate everyone else bc you hate yourself.(& I'm Mr Rogers daughter)

Anywhooo~...that was awkward. Now...i am not a "conspiracy fool"..i am an informed educated smart person who just is pointing out a few observations. I do not believe all the wacky conspiracies out there (that they are all actors from some Colorado acting school, or the ties with the Batman movies, or that the government did this..) I'm just saying based off of a couple police radio calls from that day & based off the cars registration & a few other little things, it just doesn't seem like it was one lone scrawny boy. It could have been tho, yes I accept that. Did the police dept let a shooter get away? Whose the man Adams supposed car is registered to??(if that's even true...) So just to clarify, I do not consider my self to be a conspiracy fool...just some things seem off. Which could be due to the horrific events that the authorities had to deal with.
matt

Pine Knot, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Concerned citizen of USA wrote:
Why have no other reports come forward to verify this . Wouldn't the government spokesmen want to clarify this or do they like the general public to speculate
You nailed it, they want us to feud about it and further divide the nation.
PUG

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
& also--dear Petey-- the comment u had up originally stated that u knew what happened, you live near there & that you couldn't tell on here.{something along those lines}..so what the heck was up with that?..not that I believe(d) you, I just wanted to see what you'd say about the statement u made. 10-4?
PUG

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
& now he's gone again!
Thomas Paine

Church Hill, VA

#13 Jan 29, 2013
We may never know the truth of what really happened. This is unfortunately a symptom of this age. We have been lied to repeatedly by our government. The shooting has made great political fodder for the King's forces though. It's just a shame that Connecticut, one of the states that chose to fight against England and tyranny, has decided to fall on it's sword when it comes to the right of self defense. We southerners have no idea where your bravery and courage went. By effectively neutering yourselves, you made yourselves targets. It's because of this mentality that when seconds counted, help was just twenty minutes away. My condolences for victims of the tragedy. I in no way wish to add to your hurt. You were victimized by pure evil. The next pure evil are those who seek to use this horrible event for political gain.
Just saying

Big Stone Gap, VA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Won't let me view it, says it has restricted content
:(
Pete

Bethel, CT

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Thomas Paine wrote:
We may never know the truth of what really happened. This is unfortunately a symptom of this age. We have been lied to repeatedly by our government. The shooting has made great political fodder for the King's forces though. It's just a shame that Connecticut, one of the states that chose to fight against England and tyranny, has decided to fall on it's sword when it comes to the right of self defense. We southerners have no idea where your bravery and courage went. By effectively neutering yourselves, you made yourselves targets. It's because of this mentality that when seconds counted, help was just twenty minutes away. My condolences for victims of the tragedy. I in no way wish to add to your hurt. You were victimized by pure evil. The next pure evil are those who seek to use this horrible event for political gain.
You're right, YOU will never know, haha.

It's fun to see you white trash believe in these silly little videos, though.
Pete

Bethel, CT

#18 Jan 30, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it, they want us to feud about it and further divide the nation.
You're getting warmer, but probably confused with who "they" are. The NRA has been paying white trash "militants" to defame the Government and saying that your guns will be taken away. Like abortion, gay marriage, immigration, etc. NOTHING will happen with gun law reform. Nothing. You hicks are far too stupid to realize this.
CTM

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Thomas Paine wrote:
.....One truth is that most of the weapons that kept this country safe early on were made right here in Ct. The Enfield Rifle, made in Enfield, Ct. Sturm Ruger, Charter Arms, and Colt were big manufacturers here for years. The pure evil that is Blumenthal and his boot licking sidekick Murphy have been lying to us for twenty years about the real political deeds done in this state. Add St. Senator McKinney and the big parts of this crooked regime are in view. Talk about not honoring a cornerstone of what built our Nation, but also killing jobs that have been a cornerstone of our state.
Bubba

Burbank, CA

#20 Jan 31, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....One truth is that most of the weapons that kept this country safe early on were made right here in Ct. The Enfield Rifle, made in Enfield, Ct. Sturm Ruger, Charter Arms, and Colt were big manufacturers here for years. The pure evil that is Blumenthal and his boot licking sidekick Murphy have been lying to us for twenty years about the real political deeds done in this state. Add St. Senator McKinney and the big parts of this crooked regime are in view. Talk about not honoring a cornerstone of what built our Nation, but also killing jobs that have been a cornerstone of our state.
Are you sure it wasn't clinton's signing of NAFTA that sent those jobs over seas? Every state lost a ton of jobs after that bum took office.
CTM

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasn't clinton's signing of NAFTA that sent those jobs over seas? Every state lost a ton of jobs after that bum took office.
........NAFTA was a nasty hit, but this state has had companies leaving here due to the unfriendly policies that our states politicians have created. Basically squeezing every dollar they can out of any company here. We as a country are also one of the worlds largest arms dealers and manufacturers. But not in Ct. anymore. Overseas you have H&K, Browning, Barretta but I don't know of any American brands being made out of the U.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson Sep 21 HAHAHA 15
News Police: Woman charged after false 911 call Sep 17 America Gentleman... 2
News DMV seeks new license vendor in Fairfield, New ... Sep 17 BPT 3
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Sep 7 Jerk off 480
News Cow's Outside calls in quits in Danbury (Mar '08) Sep 6 Dave 222
News Actor's house to hit auction block Saturday (Dec '07) Sep 1 Margo 36
i left newtown because of sandy hook fraud Jul '17 x newtowner 1

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages