Sources: Multiple Deaths, Including C...

Sources: Multiple Deaths, Including Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown

There are 12 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Sources: Multiple Deaths, Including Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Police were still searching the school at 11 a.m., and police dogs had been brought in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Daniel in Chicago

Elmwood Park, IL

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Very few things can make this 31 year old Marine cry and I did when I heard this.

My heart goes out to you all.
emotional

Clinton, IN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
yes feeling alot of emotions right now, the strongest is my heart for the children and parents.
emotional

Clinton, IN

#3 Dec 14, 2012
the brave women who confronted the coward in the hallway
so sad

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 14, 2012
My heart goes out to the parents of the little children. My thoughts are with them and the grief they will have to endure in the days ahead. The presents they have wrapped and hidden away for their little ones who will never come home. I cannot imagine their anguish.
Margie Templeton Kenney

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Praying for the children, parents and community. Such a sad and horrifying day. May God be with you in the long days ahead. I am so sorry. From Alexander City, Alabama
So tragic

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 14, 2012
My heart is breaking for you all. May God be with you in this darkest hour.
Nicole

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
SNIFF, SNIFF, WHINE, WHINE, CRY, CRY,... OH, DA PO LITTLE CHILLEN.
Really, you think that we need to pray for the families of these children... and you are so concerned about these children not wanting to go back to school.... is that what upsets you?
Why the hell weren't you upset when the Jews killed 35 children in Gaza a couple weeks ago?
Where was you wailing and gnashing of teeth, then? Do not their families need prayer? Do not the families and children of Palestine matter a damn to you?
Or... is it that you are so absorbed in your little lives that the lives of God's Children in Palestine are meaningless, because you think that Israeli poo doesn't stink, and you support the Jews at any cost, including the cost of 35 Palestinian children.
YOU support your government, and the actions of your political parties. YOU are responsible for over 1.5 MILLION IRAQIS murdered by your troops, your globalist, empire building, raping, torturing and raping troops.
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS MANS FACE... and you will know why what goes around, comes around.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/11/g ...
Ever wonder if God is giving you a little pay back as a wake up call?
This is from the same article you added a link to

The night the ceasefire was announced, Hamas supporters poured on to the streets, firing guns in the air, blasting horns, letting off fireworks and whooping over their "victory". There were no celebrations in Misharawi's family, who watched the gunmen with dismay and bitterness. "I think Hamas is fooling itself when it says there was a victory," says Misharawi, 27. "How can you have a victory when all these people were killed and injured? What was achieved? Only sorrow, frustration and death for ordinary people." He tells me he is "OK now" compared to our first meeting, but anger and grief bubble close to the surface.

So you tell me...dont we all have governments with agendas?
Does that lessen the value of anyones life?
Tragedy is the fact that we still need to hurt people period.

The horrors in gaza are the same as the horrors in sandy hook because children as victims of violence is Horrible

This is not the time or place for your misguided anger.
The people of this town need prayers along with the millions of others in our world suffering including you. To lash out at these people in their time of grief shows the amount of suffering you face and i will pray for you as well tonight. May peace be with you
sherrylynn

Salyersville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
SNIFF, SNIFF, WHINE, WHINE, CRY, CRY,... OH, DA PO LITTLE CHILLEN.
Really, you think that we need to pray for the families of these children... and you are so concerned about these children not wanting to go back to school.... is that what upsets you?
Why the hell weren't you upset when the Jews killed 35 children in Gaza a couple weeks ago?
Where was you wailing and gnashing of teeth, then? Do not their families need prayer? Do not the families and children of Palestine matter a damn to you?
Or... is it that you are so absorbed in your little lives that the lives of God's Children in Palestine are meaningless, because you think that Israeli poo doesn't stink, and you support the Jews at any cost, including the cost of 35 Palestinian children.
YOU support your government, and the actions of your political parties. YOU are responsible for over 1.5 MILLION IRAQIS murdered by your troops, your globalist, empire building, raping, torturing and raping troops.
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS MANS FACE... and you will know why what goes around, comes around.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/11/g ...
Ever wonder if God is giving you a little pay back as a wake up call?
budddy you are one sick sonofabitch you need to go crawl back under that rock you came out under you have no sympanthy for these families you are a sick pric if your gonna comment on something say something good but i guess you dont have a heart maybe that shooter should have shot your sorry ass the world would not have missed trash like you
Nutmegger

AOL

#16 Dec 14, 2012
DO YOU THINK THAT GOD DIDN'T SEE THIS PHOTO?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/11/g...
You are a pathetic punk.
Nutmegger

AOL

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Go away ignorant troll..... LMFAO at your stupidity.

Did you see this photo?

http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/1/funny...

Clown.
rj

Grand Blanc, MI

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Nuts,

Naw, I am neither pathetic, nor, a punk. Geez, you still have AOL? LMFAO..... straight at you.

Did you see this photo?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/11/g...
All these events are tragic. Some people are so misguided they choose to think this is justified. Not until something of this nature has happened in their own back yard so to speak do they see the devastation.
My heart goes out to all the innocent who have lost their lives in vain.
Nutmegger

Snook, TX

#23 Dec 15, 2012
rj,
Indeed, these events, all of them, those in Connecticut, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Gaza, Israel, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, and Jugoslavia, are tragic, indeed, as you said.
Unfortunately, Americans have played a principal part in all of these tragic occurrences, yet, we want to pretend that we are the "good guys" in the world, and appointed ourselves as the "world's policeman."
No one asked us to assume that title, groups like the Project for A New American Century want the US to be an empire, to go around the world and by force, dictate to the rest of the world how they shall live.
What we are seeing now, is something to what the CIA calls "blowback." That is when the group being oppressed, fights back.
The Wall Street Bankers, and Corporate greed, aided by their bought and paid for Congress and Executive branch of our government have off shored our jobs, to 30 cent an hour Communist nations. They have put millions of Americans out of work, on food stamps, or, worse, on the street.
There is no hope for them, because the Wall Street Bankers and Corporations have no intention of bringing those once good paying jobs back to America, as long as the government lets them bring their 30 cent an hour crap in here untaxed.
No hope for Americans when Tyrone, selling crack down on the street corner, gets sent to prison, while the CEO of HSBC Bank, who just got caught LAUNDERING OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS IN DRUG CARTEL MONEY, gets a small fine from the US government.
This nation is corrupted, corrupted by greed, corrupted in soul.
We are pretty much SOL, unless YOU turn this situation around.
Don't preach. You are a pathetic fool. Your early post on here was the insensitive ranting of an idiot.

No coming back from that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) 10 hr Youraloser 474
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... Jun 19 totallydisgusted 1
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson Jun 17 HAHAHAHA 4
News The Tasty Yolk in Bridgeport among country's be... Jun 7 BPT 3
News Cow's Outside calls in quits in Danbury (Mar '08) Jun 7 MichaelCWilson 219
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban May '17 payme 419
News The 146-year-old Yankee Silversmith Inn to clos... (May '08) May '17 Wally 43

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages