Danbury's Immaculate High grads learn...

Danbury's Immaculate High grads learn value of memories

There are 27 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Danbury's Immaculate High grads learn value of memories. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

On a night when Immaculate High School seniors looked beyond four years of hard work and collectively and gleefully flung their graduation caps into the dark night sky, their graduation was still about memories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rrrrrrrrr

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2009
"Kathleen Casey would leave behind her acting president title and become the regional Catholic high school's new president."
This will be the downfall of Immaculate High School.
NHS

Somerville, MA

#2 Jun 4, 2009
Congratulations to my fellow graduates of Immaculate HIgh School's Class of 2009!
finally

New York, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2009
nice to see that the valedictorian is finally being recognized after years of being essentially ignored. congrats 09.
Mustangs

Brunswick, ME

#4 Jun 4, 2009
I'm an Immaculate student, nobody even knows who Kathleen Casey is...how do you even hire somebody after 8 months of making the school worse than it already is?
Alumni watching

Brunswick, ME

#5 Jun 4, 2009
Its sad that Casey has no connection to the Danbury area or Immaculate, just the Diocese. To be successful she needs to remember the "insignificant" do count and not to be impressed with herself and be careful who you take advice from.

Kudos to the "09" Mustang grads. Good job custodial crew, the school looked great
Loser

Southbury, CT

#6 Jun 5, 2009
rrrrrrrrr wrote:
"Kathleen Casey would leave behind her acting president title and become the regional Catholic high school's new president."
This will be the downfall of Immaculate High School.
You're just a pathetic loser! Take a look in the mirror,"rrrrrrrrr"! Do you see Homer Simpson? That's you, loser! Do you even have a job? Ha, ha, ha!

Kathleen Casey is a successful, professional lady who has already done and will do great things for Immaculate.
Alumni

Jamaica Plain, MA

#7 Jun 5, 2009
How many students are in next years class? Congrats to the class of 2009!!!!!
rrrrrrrrr

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2009
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a pathetic loser! Take a look in the mirror,"rrrrrrrrr"! Do you see Homer Simpson? That's you, loser! Do you even have a job? Ha, ha, ha!
Kathleen Casey is a successful, professional lady who has already done and will do great things for Immaculate.
Nice post. Are you going to hold your breath and stamp your feet now? She may be successful but she does not know the school well enough to lead. She will end many things that are good for the school and the students. Enrollment will drop too far and the school will close.
curious george

New York, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2009
does anyone know who the top 10 are and where they're going to college?
Guiseppe Franco

New York, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2009
I think I have them right: Duke, Georgetown, BC (2), Cornell, RPI (2), U.S. naval Academy, Notre Dame, Wesleyan
getitright

Somers, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2009
News Times post the top 10 grads and where they are going to school - the kids deserve that.....
Jon Priest

Somerville, MA

#12 Jun 5, 2009
The top ten (in order) are going to: Duke, Georgetown, William and Mary, Boston College, Notre Dame, RPI, Naval Academy, Westconn, NYU, and Cornell.

I am the one going to BC
anonymous

Monroe, CT

#13 Jun 5, 2009
nice article, but slide show? of 2 photos? wouldn't call that a slide show
Guiseppe Franco

New York, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2009
Congratulations. BC is a great school and Boston is a wonderful college town. You will have a great time and get an outstanding education. Best of luck to you.
Loser

Southbury, CT

#15 Jun 5, 2009
rrrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post. Are you going to hold your breath and stamp your feet now? She may be successful but she does not know the school well enough to lead. She will end many things that are good for the school and the students. Enrollment will drop too far and the school will close.
I stand by my statements, loserrrrrrrr.
rrrrrrrrr

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 5, 2009
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my statements, loserrrrrrrr.
Good luck with that. I truly hope the school does not faulter at her hands but that is my opinion. Love it or leave it. You do have great comments but I think it's time for you to catch up with the other kids. I think it's finger painting time.
a-rod

Kenilworth, NJ

#17 Jun 6, 2009
Congratulations Chris Bader on an Outstanding 4 years at Immaculate. Best of Luck at Ithaca College.
danbury ed

Rochester, MA

#18 Jun 6, 2009
Guiseppe Franco wrote:
Congratulations. BC is a great school and Boston is a wonderful college town. You will have a great time and get an outstanding education. Best of luck to you.
I agree! Boston and BC is a great place to add to that Immaculate education... I'm sure you'll do well. Congratulations!
Good luck

Southbury, CT

#19 Jun 6, 2009
Good luck you guys. At least you got a good education. I went to Br*******d.
Grad

Newtown, CT

#20 Jun 7, 2009
Congrats to the other top 10. We really deserved it. But Jon you got my position wrong westconn and nyu are ahead of me.

And if anyone really wonders Antoine had one of the best student speeches I've ever heard given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finale For The Fourth: Fireworks Planned In Row... Jul 4 American Gentlema... 1
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 3 In the know 202
News Newtown still seeking 'normal' after Sandy Hook... Jul 3 BetrayedAmerica 4
News Two charged in jewelry theft in Brewster (Jan '09) Jul 2 Ddd 27
News What is the Unemployment Rate in Vernon? Jun 28 American Gentlema... 2
News exit-arrow- Jun 28 tomin cali 1
Event to finally be Hosted in Danbury, CT It's ... Jun 28 SamCook Lover 1
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages