Computer Repair Service

Computer Repair Service

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Gary G

Norristown, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Does anyone in or around Newtown know and recommend a truly _competent_ PC repair service?

My laptop got trashed by a virus and the PC techs in Newtown who purported to fix it left it in worse shape than before it was attacked.

I'm now fed up and am looking for someone who can truly repair it back to at least its state pre-virus...

Ignore where Topix thinks I am. I'm traveling!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti farm ordinance! VOTE NO -tonight in Ridgef... Jan 16 Haha 4
News Campaign finance reports show who's up, who's down Jan 13 America Gentleman... 1
News Connecticut LGBT community finds new home at No... Jan 8 Comrade Sanders 12
News Kyle Navin To Face Trial For Parents' Murder In... Jan 2 Daniels Conscience 4
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Dec 25 Wondering reader 487
News Free McNuggets Could Be Winging Your Way In Fai... Dec '17 America Gentleman... 7
News What to expect from the snowstorm Dec '17 BPT 10

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages