Larry Harold got caught cheating agai...
chloe girl

Smithfield, WV

#22 Dec 27, 2012
sh8ti
truth

Worthington, WV

#23 Dec 31, 2012
chloe girl wrote:
sh8ti
I agree with you, Larry is a piece of shit!
catfish

Jacksonburg, WV

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Larry is a cheater one thing for sure is he cant be in a single relationship. Larry has 3 different women right now. I hope he gets a diesase or maybe he already has one.
I swear to it

Jacksonburg, WV

#25 Jan 23, 2013
I know 100% sure that Larry got caught f*cking Donna. THIS IS NOT A LIE OR A RUMOR. IT IS THE TRUTH. Ask Juanita about it because she is the one that walked in on them while they were in bed together. Larry and Donna will never be a done deal they always find their way back to one another, they just cycle. I just have one question for Juanita. "How the hell did it feel to actually catch Larry and Donna f*cking right in front of your own eyes?"
2 posts removed
wantin to know

Jacksonburg, WV

#28 Jan 26, 2013
I swear to it wrote:
I know 100% sure that Larry got caught f*cking Donna. THIS IS NOT A LIE OR A RUMOR. IT IS THE TRUTH. Ask Juanita about it because she is the one that walked in on them while they were in bed together. Larry and Donna will never be a done deal they always find their way back to one another, they just cycle. I just have one question for Juanita. "How the hell did it feel to actually catch Larry and Donna f*cking right in front of your own eyes?"
I have a question for Juanita also. How does Donna's p#ssy taste? tehehe
Mudslinger

Folsom, WV

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Larry doesn't know how to treat a woman. I went to school with him and he has always been in trouble. I thought when he got married and moved away that he would settle down but apparently not. He has three beautiful children that he doesn't socialize with all because he won't get his life together. What a looser! Maybe he will get his life together before its to late.
broken hearted

Smithfield, WV

#30 Jan 31, 2013
wantin to know wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for Juanita also. How does Donna's p#ssy taste? tehehe
I have had Donna before and let me tell you something, she has very good puss#. I would do it again if she would ever give me another chance.
2 posts removed
Larry

Smithfield, WV

#33 Feb 2, 2013
wantin to know wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for Juanita also. How does Donna's p#ssy taste? tehehe
it is very good that all i can say. i love you babby alway donna j love larry d
what a losser

Smithfield, WV

#34 Feb 4, 2013
He must be down and out again. She will never want anything to do with him again. Who needs someone that wont sapport his own kids, has to have another man provide for them. She is getting married to a man that will work and is a good provider. He doesnt want nothing to do with his kids cant even send them a christmas card , such a great dad huh.
Larry

Worthington, WV

#35 Feb 4, 2013
what a losser wrote:
He must be down and out again. She will never want anything to do with him again. Who needs someone that wont sapport his own kids, has to have another man provide for them. She is getting married to a man that will work and is a good provider. He doesnt want nothing to do with his kids cant even send them a christmas card , such a great dad huh.
How does my d*ck taste Rocky Javris? U cant keep her she is come back to me. I love u babby. Donna alway my babby.
what a losser

Smithfield, WV

#36 Feb 4, 2013
this is not Rocky, when u get in prison . u will have to be someones bitch, that is coming soon. have a good time.
Larry

Jacksonburg, WV

#37 Feb 5, 2013
I not playing no body game. I love Donna and she no it. Me and Donna is get back togeter and that all I no. I love you babby. larry d love donna j alway and for ever. So all u big boy can bring it on. Me and Donna is gone to have a nother babby again. I hope it a boy.
Larry

Jacksonburg, WV

#38 Feb 6, 2013
I am gone to tell the hole world that donna j is my babby and i love her so much with all my heart. no body no how much i do love her but me. i miss u babby and i come home soon. i will take care of our new babby and u and brianna. love larry d
1 post removed
someonewho knows

Carolina, WV

#40 Feb 7, 2013
you dont take care of the kids u got why would u want another one?
Larry

Jacksonburg, WV

#41 Feb 7, 2013
inquiring mind wrote:
So what the hells up with that? Juanita told me that she walked in on Larry in bed with his (ex-wife, Donna)! Larry and Donna has been f*cking this whole time!
Do not worry bout what me and Donna dose. I am stil with donna. who care if janita did see us she will get it i love donna yes it is true janita did see us in bed togeter i do not love janita she is stil see jimmy and i stil with donna so mind or own busines.
someonewhoknows

Carolina, WV

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Your living up to your name Lieing Larry. You need to take care of your kids, drugs is not everything. It caused you to loss your famley. Think about that and quit lieing so much.
stupid people

Jacksonburg, WV

#43 Feb 8, 2013
I can't believe how ignorant you people are you come on here and talk [email protected] and don't even know how to spell
WoW

Middleport, OH

#44 Feb 8, 2013
So, this Larry guy is basically an illiterate dopehead but still has all these women fighting over him? WTF is wrong with you all? Have some standards...maybe even some hopes & dreams to be more in life then baby making, welfare bums.
1 post removed
Larry

Jacksonburg, WV

#46 Feb 12, 2013
I love u donna j harold u r my babby
geez

Carolina, WV

#47 Feb 12, 2013
WoW wrote:
So, this Larry guy is basically an illiterate dopehead but still has all these women fighting over him? WTF is wrong with you all? Have some standards...maybe even some hopes & dreams to be more in life then baby making, welfare bums.
Yes, this Larry guy is an illiterate dopehead and his name is Larry Harold. He has 3 kids and don't support them so I also wonder why he would be excited to have another baby. Your right, I would say a welfare bum he is that is just another baby that our tax dollars will raise. I heard that he is on probation for an arson charge in clay county. Now what kind of a man is he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marenna Ferrebee 36 min Givenitup 1
Rebecca and Tiffany 14 hr Tami 2
Pamela Ramsey Fri SheIsTrash 6
Clay Music Thread (May '13) Fri Sanford Townsend ... 17
Jordan nicole Nov 30 Honestly 3
What bout that Alex Pozzi chick? (Feb '11) Nov 30 Prissy 43
Harlow chick Nov 30 whoresluts 21

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance