Nina

Avon, MA

#1 Feb 19, 2009
I moved to Needham, MA after college for work. Growing up in FL I have been tan my entire life, and donít want that to change now. So I set out to find a tanning salon. I stopped by 3 different salons (to which I wonít name, as I'm not here to put any one down) all 3 werenít up to par. However then I found Incredible Tan... The salon space itself is so clean and beautiful, not to say the least. The staff there is so sweet and helped me pick out the perfect lotion and also helped me decide what tanning machine was best for me, they even have a "new member" special so I got a discount off my first package!! Over all I would rate my visit there an 11 on a scale of 1-10! So I guess you can say it was over the top fantastic!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton-Upper-Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Newton-Upper-Falls, MA (Jan '12) Jan '12 Alissa 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Newton-Upper-Falls, MA (Aug '11) Dec '11 Nicholas Scala 2
wow. (May '10) May '10 the queen 1
News Fort Hood Hero Once Worked In Newton Restaurant (Nov '09) Nov '09 areyoukidding 1

Newton-Upper-Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton-Upper-Falls Mortgages