Heroin 'surge' worries Vernon

Heroin 'surge' worries Vernon

There are 143 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from May 24, 2010, titled Heroin 'surge' worries Vernon. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

Richard Carson spent 25 years as a paramedic, but there is one night he will never forget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
regret moving to v twsp

Montclair, NJ

#144 Feb 27, 2012
RealitySucks wrote:
<quoted text>
That was little to do with VTHS or Vernon I'm sorry to tell you.
Really? So the police and the detectives are wrong? I was told that there is a huge problem w/drugs in the HS, and that the best answer is to get as far away from it as possible. I know all about teaching kids to say no to drugs...unfortunately enough peer pressure makes some kids give in. I believe the detectives over you.
joisey girl

Warrenville, IL

#145 Feb 28, 2012
Mommadukes wrote:
It's about time this issue is finally being addressed. One death due to overdose is too many, this scourge is killing our children. Parents need to become involved, ask who - what - where and follow up on it, make sure your kids are where they are supposed to be. Get nosey, know who your kids are hanging with! So what if our kids get mad, it may save their lives! If you THINK your kids are using drugs, they ARE.....
VERY WELL SAID! i'm with ya 300%....it's time parents realized that being a parent is not a popular position, nor should it be. be their friend once they are old enough and responsible enough to take care of themselves.
Smm Blood

Dallas, TX

#146 Mar 24, 2012
Y'all white kids is comin down to ME in Newark to get they dope, we not pushers they drive through da hood asking every brotha they see for dope. Can't. Stop it. Move to Montana cuz we got da fire in da bricks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tami conklin. Reconnect Oct 17 Jeff 1
News Nurse: Kurtz acted suspicious (Feb '09) Aug '16 honest abe 3
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Aug '16 Ben - Middletown NJ 86
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7
T R U M P can save the USA Apr '16 Josh Mountaineer 1
News Sparta man charged with DWI, obstruction (Mar '16) Mar '16 Looking for safety 1
Taco Bell (Oct '15) Dec '15 The Solution 2

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages