Philippines says new China ship aggre...

Philippines says new China ship aggrevates sea row

There are 30 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Philippines says new China ship aggrevates sea row. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

No deed restrictions apparently exist that would prevent Sussex County from partitioning a new lot to contain The Homestead and Alms House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Apr 21, 2012
Wang qoung loves ling ling chinese too horny needs to go back down to 145 millions like the russians. can you even manage anything beyond your stupidity and greed? That's excess of 1.15 billions man. You're ignorance is astounding.

Seattle, WA

#23 Apr 21, 2012
Filipino OFW.... please... look whose talking...

lets pretend the average Filipino does not have 11 brothers and sisters...

2 died in Childhood...

7 have no jobs or barely can feed themselves..

2 two have good enough jobs like you,... so you can send money back to the parents...

sad thing is you have a better chance at being a Nanny... then a doctor or a Nurse...

my guess is you are a Filipina Nurse married to some white doctor...

btw someone in your family is begging you for money right now...

Seattle, WA

#24 Apr 21, 2012
whats worse is the guilt trip these Filipino parents put on their kids...when they are still old enough to work...

40 years old... is like the retirement age for Filipinos...

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Apr 21, 2012
To tell you the truth I don't care if the world annihilate each other in a catastrphic war I haven't got any children to get hungry Mr. wong fei. I learn early in my life whole food divided by 2 = half food.

Seattle, WA

#26 Apr 21, 2012
To tell you the truth I don't care if the world annihilate each other in a catastrphic war I haven't got any children to get hungry Mr. wong fei. I learn early in my life whole food divided by 2 = half food.

most OFW dont have kids...

too busy sending money back to the parent and brothers and sisters...

whats sad is a older brother and older sister

having to call you Ate or Kuya
Jules Torpe

Quezon City, Philippines

#27 Apr 21, 2012
Does anybody want to bet that nothing , a war or anything will mar the friendship of China and America soon. How naive can some people be, to think that the PH will counter all moves of China in getting what she wants ? America owes trillions of dollars and China wants open trade with the USA, fair enough , is it not ? These guys are not neophyts, they are people of great intellect and experience, let nobody think otherwise.

Mount Pleasant, TX

#28 Apr 21, 2012
Go China and all you 24 million men with no wife, but do not fear GAY BOB is here!

Go China, squat on the pesky monkey men...

Hawthorn, Australia

#29 Apr 22, 2012
<quoted text>
dummy the area in dispute isnt on the the Philippines mainland...
Chinese troops would not have to step foot on Luzon or anywhere else...
just blow away your entire Navy...(the gifted American coast guard cutter...) and the disputed Islands are theirs...
they could just drops bombs on you from space and let the Kinetic energy of a object drop from that high do its job
but the reality is.... guerrilla fighting works if you have support of the villagers...
but Chinese will do what America did to the Philippines in their war at the turn of the century... kill every man women and child...
until the guerrilla force gives up... or cannot replenish their ranks...
China killed 100 million of its own people... dont think they wont kill 92 million Filipinos...
especially when China has openly said its got 300 million TOO MANY people living in China right now as is... and 24 million single men who will never get married..
do you think that if china attack its going to happen on the reef or shoal with no one on it? they will hit the nation thats for sure but then again none of those powerfull nation that tried to intervene or occupy the underdogs have ever suceeded! the yanks failed miserably in vietnam and iraq they couldnt handle the resistance. russia failed badly in afghanistan their casualty is far greater than the others.

china is holding the world for ransom with the volatile global economy as the poster child their muscling their way in, scraping off the UNCLOS ruling on territorial boundaries,ignoring the fair american interpretation of the situation, i say once and for all eliminate this big threat in the global peace and harmony called communism as long as they are in existance they keep on inch their way to domination in expense of others.

#32 Apr 22, 2012
peace loving countries will help PH
US & allies will defend PH
how strong china is if isolated will be doom.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33 Apr 22, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a war. China would attack and the Philippines would surrender. No choice, nothing to fight with. Military Commanders appointed by corruption not skill, no aircraft or radar to see incoming Chinese attacks. Extremely old tanks in disrepair and the same with artillery.
Im not being mean either. These so called Generals have hidden money away and when China comes they are out of here to some safe country as with most of the politicians.
Just last week in the news 40 or so more military officials got promotions.
It goes on all of the time here.
What for exactly? Being in command of a non-existent military? Damn they do love their medals dont they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Newton cop sentenced to probation for re... 22 hr we rr we 3
Mt. Tabor Children's Day (Jul '07) Aug '15 Fraggle 43
News Sparta woman admits possession of heroin Jun '15 Kira 2
News Newton woman drove drunk without headlights, po... May '15 Babiello 2
News Lawyer: Officer put metal detector wand up my s... May '15 disgusted 1
looking to rent space for medical office one... May '15 Happy girl 1
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, NJ (Aug '10) Mar '15 kim 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages