Review: X-Rays Lounge

Posted in the Newton Forum

John

Andover, NJ

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Went here on the weekend it was the best strip club I've ever been too! The girls are gorgeous, the barmaids were sexy, and me and my buddies had the time of our life! The cover was 20 but it's BYOB so I didn't spend 100$ on drinks, so it was all good. Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.
customer

Newark, NJ

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Just got back from xrays my freinds and i got hustled.three hundred later and still got bleww balls
SJL

Hamburg, NJ

#3 Feb 4, 2014
A buddy and I decided to give this joint a go a few weekends ago and ended up being far from disapointed. Staff was welcoming, the bar maid was out of this world voluptous, in fact i suggested, and come to find out i was not alone, that she grace us with here beautiful body on stage, she declined. The dancers were friendly and their bodies to die for. Thanks X-Rays, keep up the good work. Theres no doubt ill be back again soon. Heads up for a little mama with a crazy hair-dew wearing a shirt that looks like she was attacked by a lion she stands out like unique flower- what a swetheart. 20 to get in satuday night, brought a 6 with us, spent the rest enjoying all the girls out on the floor.
CheeKo

Hamburg, NJ

#4 Sep 13, 2014
You guys serious? I went a couple years back when it first opened...girls were superweak. Only 1 out of 10 I found pretty hot. Guess I'll have to check it out again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I saw my dog kissing Santa Claus Dec 9 Gerald Vonberger 1
Chiropractor plans winter coat drive Dec 7 Chiropractor From... 10
Rev. Msgr. Kieran McHugh (Oct '13) Dec 5 Space 4
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Oct '14 John Keane 79
Anthony Francos creepy manager (Mar '14) Sep '14 CheeKo 2
Storefronts on spring street Sep '14 CheeKo 2
Has Carstens Publications gone bankrupt? Aug '14 Choochoocharlie 2

Newton News Video

Newton Dating
Find my Match