Democrat Judge Robert A. Mullinax, Jr. is Fair-minded

Posted in the Newton Forum

Since: Oct 10

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Oct 20, 2010
We need to keep Democrat Judge Robert A. Mullinax, Jr. because he is a fair-minded judge. Judges ought to not only know the law but be able to apply the law in a fair and progressive way that is most beneficial to the largest segment of our society. Join me in supporting Democrat Judge Robert A. Mullinax, Jr. and voting a straight Democrat Party ticket.
Paul

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Yes indeed, please remember to vote for all our democrat candidates. You can get a list from the NC Democrat Party at http://www.ncdp.org . Look under Candidates for a listing. Also, check out the Catawba County Democrat Party website at http://www.catawbacountydemocrats.org .
joy

Elm City, NC

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Governor Bev Perdue (one of my favs) made a good choice when she appointed Mullinax to this position. We need to support her good decision, plus we need more Dems on the bench.
pinky

Elm City, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2010
you should be "fair-minded" too - http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/jul/1...
buck nasty

Newton, NC

#5 Oct 27, 2010
obama for president
waitforit

Elm City, NC

#6 Oct 28, 2010
obama IS our president. From the whitehouse to the courthouse we need to elect Democrats to office GET OUT AND VOTE DEMOCRAT!
angie

Lawndale, NC

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Judge Mullinax needs more experience because I have seen him believe too many deceitful stories. He needs to be able to know the truth when he hears it.As of now I would not vote to reelect him to work for my county.THANKS SO MUCH.
Courthouse dog

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2012
No other Judge holds court in as fair and controlled setting. Politics never comes into play. Judge Mullinax is heads above the others in regard to knowledge of the law, ability to be fair and impartial, and simply doing what is right. Didn't even know what his politics was and it sure doesn't show in his courtroom. We need to keep judges like him who are tough on criminals but still have good common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any reviews of Convergys? Job Wise? (Jan '09) Wed bugsybogs777 194
Police Abuse (Mar '14) Tue Jane Doe 19
Popeye's Chicken in Hickory Mar 2 GBoyce 5
turn in your charter cable equipment (Jun '13) Mar 2 TBG2266 6
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Mar 1 replying 149
Relocating to Hickory NC (Feb '06) Mar 1 Waco 1954 295
where are you going...up or down ? Feb 28 ANGEL 1
Newton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web