To the thief that is stealing from th...

To the thief that is stealing from the recycle bins in Newton, NC

Posted in the Newton Forum

panties in a bunch

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Lady , get the stick out of your ass. He may have a legit reason for taking the cans. it's not your business. You have too much time on your hands. Hubby needs to throw you on the bed and rock your world like the bad girl you are and give you something else to think about.
To the can man...keep doing what you're doing. Ef this " holier than thou " bit#h.
lug nutzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greenville, SC

#4 Sep 5, 2011
losers all of you
panties in a bunch

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2011
Maybe he'll stop collecting cans and start breaking into houses. Like I said , mind your own business Ms. Busybody.
Maybe you just want a cut of those 10s of thousands of dollars he's making off the cans.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2011
jimmybob wrote:
Panties in a bunch.The last i read its the ladys post that your commenting on and this isnt my fight but you need to mind your own business.We can tell your moraless because you believe in stealing.Are you the scum?If you are come break in my house you want break in a nother.So busybody mind your own business.Because when you open your mouth you look stupid.Now go play.
JimmyBob are you kin to me? My name is CooterBob willshot,Really my name.I was born in Mt.Airy, On Dec. 9th 1960,was adopted out cause my family could not raise 13 kids. I found 11 of my kin and they said we had a brother named JimmyBob.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2011
jimmybob wrote:
Cooterbob no kin.
Thanks anyway
sammie

Asheville, NC

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Calm down maybe this person lost his higher paying job n had to take a much lower paying job because that's all they could find. You don't know the situation. You put the cans out there to be disposed of.Those few cans may help that person put food on the table. We all need to pull together n help our neighbors out in this time of need. There are families that are living on the streeet with no home to call their own. You are blessed to have a home n can afford can drinks. You maybe in that persons shoes one day, help out wherever you can. I'm sure that person is too embarressed to come n ask for them so he just takes them out of the recycling bin. Lord help that person keep him safe.
Neighbor

Candler, NC

#12 May 6, 2012
You all have to be kidding about your responses? We HAVE to recycle in our town or we get charged a fee. So I am supposed to put my recycles to the curb so this no good loser can have them and pay my town this fee too? Get a freakin life and mind YOUR own business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does MDI never have any job openings? (Feb '16) 3 hr Crumb 3
Murdering society 22 hr Mike 3
Sex crimes and the police state 23 hr Mike 9
Looking for a Benita she use to be a Cook Mon kim frasure 10
Looking for a female Mar 21 John E 6
Is Robinson Veterinary Clinic open? (Jan '16) Mar 20 KHB1066 2
Linda ann Mar 15 Regrettable 1

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance