Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Fraud Reporter wrote:
Once you learn how these scammers "think", what you'll discover is they run scams their entire life. They will scam doctors with problems that can't be tested for, they will scam insurance companies for settlements for damaged property, they will scam anyone for anything. Report, report, report.
I know this lady u are talking about and she is disable and she has prove from MRI'S and Doctor's reports what is wrong with her.I have seen all these documents that has been signed by doctors.We also know who is saying all these bad things about her on this topix, so u better "yep or Fraud reporter stop what u are saying. She would be glad to give her health to anyone for just one day, to see what she feels like.
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

yankee man rebell woman wrote:
<quoted text> I know this lady u are talking about and she is disable and she has prove from MRI'S and Doctor's reports what is wrong with her.I have seen all these documents that has been signed by doctors.We also know who is saying all these bad things about her on this topix, so u better "yep or Fraud reporter stop what u are saying. She would be glad to give her health to anyone for just one day, to see what she feels like.
Who the "F" are you talking about???? I'm not talking anyone in particular. Damn. Try to keep up...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Huuuummmm Interesting post. No newspaper article to go with it. Someone jealous of someone for something.
here is one of many

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
Huuuummmm Interesting post. No newspaper article to go with it. Someone jealous of someone for something.
Jealous? Nope. Just tired of keeping up these f'ing bums.

QUIT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Fraud Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hooah!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Fraud Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have any ancestors? that were ever disabled? or ever received any Social Security?
OR
Is there enough JOBS for everyone to go around, Right Now? OR the past few years?
OR
Would you like for these people to come live with you?
OR
would you like for them to STARVE to DEATH?

Then let them receive their(piddly amount that it costs you)share and chill out....
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have any ancestors? that were ever disabled? or ever received any Social Security?
OR
Is there enough JOBS for everyone to go around, Right Now? OR the past few years?
OR
OR
Then let them receive their(piddly amount that it costs you)share and chill out....
Earth to you!!! We're not discussing people who are disabled! We are discussing people committing FRAUD.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Fraud Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to you!!! We're not discussing people who are disabled! We are discussing people committing FRAUD.
Same difference. That's what the ))))))OR(((((((((( was for!

OR
OR
OR
Then let them receive their(((((((piddly amount that it costs you))))))))share and chill out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Go after something besides that. Go after something that lines the politicians pockets, instead of the citizens. Would be way more fruitful.
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>
Same difference. That's what the ))))))OR(((((((((( was for!
OR
OR
OR
Then let them receive their(((((((piddly amount that it costs you))))))))share and chill out.
Not the same difference. Not by a long shot. It's apples and oranges. Do try to keep up...
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
Go after something besides that. Go after something that lines the politicians pockets, instead of the citizens. Would be way more fruitful.
Are you saying that it's okay by you for someone to receive a disability benefit, when no disability exist?

Let me guess, you're a Obama supporter also...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Fraud Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it's okay by you for someone to receive a disability benefit, when no disability exist?
Let me guess, you're a Obama supporter also...
Can you prove no disability exists? You don't always have to be handicapped to be disabled. The ones who receive it have to go through a screening process. They also have to go to doctors, chosen by SSDI and pass those rigid test. Then have a hearing before an Administrative Law judge. Lots of red tape to go through, so are you sure they are committing fraud? You could be messing with someones only livelihood, to keep them from starving to death, in these depressing economical times.

I do not like fraud any more than the next person. Why would you assume that I am an Obama supporter from what I said?

QUIT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove no disability exists? You don't always have to be handicapped to be disabled. The ones who receive it have to go through a screening process. They also have to go to doctors, chosen by SSDI and pass those rigid test. Then have a hearing before an Administrative Law judge. Lots of red tape to go through, so are you sure they are committing fraud? You could be messing with someones only livelihood, to keep them from starving to death, in these depressing economical times.
I do not like fraud any more than the next person. Why would you assume that I am an Obama supporter from what I said?
Again, I believe you are missing the point. The thread is about scamming. My job involves home health care and this is a huge problem. See it everyday. I blame crooked doctors as much as the recipients.
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove no disability exists? You don't always have to be handicapped to be disabled. The ones who receive it have to go through a screening process. They also have to go to doctors, chosen by SSDI and pass those rigid test. Then have a hearing before an Administrative Law judge. Lots of red tape to go through, so are you sure they are committing fraud? You could be messing with someones only livelihood, to keep them from starving to death, in these depressing economical times.
Again, you don't seem capable of understanding the topic of discussion.

Let's start from the top. Read the title of this thread. Take note of the last word in the title.

We are not discussing disabled folks receiving disability checks from the government.
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>. Why would you assume that I am an Obama supporter from what I said?
Right here is why I believe you're a Obama supporter...
"share and chill out...." IOW, spread the wealth! Your statement fits the Obama agenda to a T.
Fraud Reporter

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

somebodycares wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't call this a piddly amount... http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_welfar...
Rick the Dick

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

Fraud Reporter wrote:
<quoted text>
"share and chill out...." IOW, spread the wealth! Your statement fits the Obama agenda to a T.
In 2008 a lot of people voted to prove they were not racist.

In 2012 vote and prove you're not stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

The link you provided:
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_welfar...

The above named forum:
Disability cracking down on scammers

Welfare-Disability
Two different animals
Fraud Reporter
Denver, NC

What I said...
Then let them receive their(((((((piddly amount that it costs you))))))))share, and chill out.

Fruitful means put more money BACK into the Taxpayers pocket, than Disability scammers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

Here is for NC. Check on Housing, if you want to dilly-dally around.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spend.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newton Discussions

Search the Newton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 18 min waco1909 55,795
I seen a black bear in Maiden 2 hr Madman 10
Deputies: Man head butted police windshield, ho... 2 hr Madman 5
Review: International Cushioning Co LLC 13 hr ponchocochese 1
Firefighters Burned Children Fund raiser 13 hr info 1
exgirlfriends Wed real facts 13
Medicaid- Medicare (Jul '13) Wed real facts 88
•••
•••
•••
Newton Dating

more search filters

less search filters