Hank Guess
Mr GOP

Hickory, NC

#2 Oct 1, 2013
I'm going with Masche, Brannock, and (Anitia) Wright
Ward 5 resident

Hickory, NC

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Mr. Masche for mayor. Mr. Brannock for Ward 5. Not in Ward 4 so won't be voting in that primary, but I know Mr. Guess and all I can say is that I sincerely hope Ward 4 folks wake up and send that guy packing. Cone on Ward 4, do us all a favor.
Fed up

Hickory, NC

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Anybody but Rudy "Inspiring Spaces" Wright, Hank "Deputy Fife" Guess, and the Zag! Praying the voters will educate themselves and vote in some new voices!!!
Fed Up

Covington, GA

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Candice Harold (Mayor)
Crystal Killian (Alderwoman)
Bought and Paid

Covington, GA

#6 Oct 3, 2013
Jody is a joke. Mad at Rudy because of his wife getting arrested. Selling pool tickets for votes. Nothing stronger to run on. Lame duck. Attempting to get in on the coat tails of Ward 4? Lmmfao! Lost senate race and this race is the consolation price? Chauvenistic pig that employs women and treats them as though they are beneath him. What?

Since: Feb 08

hickory, nc

#7 Oct 4, 2013
did not know that about Rudy's wife
mr thortenburg

Union Mills, NC

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Jody is a joke, this isn't a campaign it's a vendetta. Mayor for everyone my ass, he couldn't be mayor of himself. If anyone wants the mayor out of office then masche is probably the only option, sadly. I'd love to be able to see Jody' s face whenever he reads the paper any day there's something in there about him. Bet he turns as red as Santa's coat.
Mashe is a Pawn

Covington, GA

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Mike Johnson of Mike Johnson Toyota is on the Inspiring Spaces Committee the $80 Million dollar project and is bank rolling Masche his employee. He has his pet project in mind. Masche is a pawn. Period. He has scout intentions maybe but others have plans for him. Don't be fooled, Masche is the puppet for the Republican party if Rudy doesn't make it through the wash. The plan is for those two to be in the top two. Masche just got interested one day...come on. Right about Inglefield though, this is personal cause his wife was locked up. The young lady returning to the city is best bet as she has a business degree, experience and is passionate as hell when she talks about Hickory, the citizens and the future.
Whymelord

Lenoir, NC

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Looks like Tom Shell has been using a lot of different names to forward his commie agenda with Inglefield and Brannock on here..... Hey Tom, the hound sucks and so do you.
american

Spring Lake, NC

#11 Oct 8, 2013
The hickory hound tells you what the Hickory Daily record never will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Victoria 60,123
fred t foard parent's 21 hr okgroup 3
Review: Tool Locker Plus Mon smilea 1
gold diggers,home wreakers (Oct '12) Sep 27 Riddler III 25
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Sep 26 Dede candy 127
be happy Sep 26 Debbie 1
Jay Gaither Sep 26 Riddler brother 16

Newton Jobs

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]