Looking for Grey bowman

Looking for Grey bowman

Posted in the Newton Forum

Joy

Clayton, NC

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Does anyone know grey bowman?Looking for him for a class reunion. Please let me know if anyone knows where to locate him.
debbie

Benson, NC

#2 Jan 12, 2010
i knew him and had a big crush on him in high school at bandys if hes the same one your talking about. his brother, roger bowman has been registered in class of 81 for awhile on classmates but i never found grey on there, you could probably ask him. ive often thought about him and wondered how he is, let me know if you find him. remember me debbie lee class of 1980
Joy

Four Oaks, NC

#3 Jan 12, 2010
I havent been able to locate grey.I am not a member of class mates. If you are, could you contact Roger and ask about grey? We were trying to get a group of people together to go see a teacher we had that had m.s. She passed away this past weekend and I would like for Grey to know. Thanks!
joy

Four Oaks, NC

#4 Jan 12, 2010
I went to school at f.t.f night school with grey so I didnt go to the same school with you guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant DA fired 17 hr Sunshine 7
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Mon LIL OLE ME 171
Any one else hear about Jeremy Sextons gay affair? Aug 23 Hate he got caught 3
Abby Rider Aug 19 endgame 25
Police Abuse (Mar '14) Aug 18 Matthew James Ove... 44
Searching for someone Aug 17 zyx765 1
New stores and restaurants coming to Hickory (Sep '08) Aug 16 SouthernBelle64 135

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages