Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

at that time the OUTLAWS MC in area was 'THE BROTHERS MC' GASTONIA, NC. Before THE PRESIDENT 'DOG'S' accident, just after the fed killed FATS at Spencer Mountain 21 Club. Everyone had just returned from a good trip over to Arkansas and wore out, they crashed deep for sleep. A crew came in and took out watch on gaurd and then went in and hammered the house. It was a massacre. Gov. tryed to put it on the HELLS ANGELS out of Raliegh Durham if memory serves me right. Some said it was reprisal by SUNSHINE, earl linsey Caldwell(now deceased). No cloosure in case was ever made as to my knowledge. As to who I am, well, I'll put it to ya this way,...my brother David was killed on Wilkshire on way to my nightclub and I was left dead across the S.Carolina state line just north of Greenville. The BROTHERS MC took me in when local cops killed my brother and was out to do me next and thye name BROTHERS MC could'nt apply better to DOG, Asphalt, Tadpole, Daveman, Jackman, Fathead and their Ole Ladys. MY HEARTS ALWAYS WITH THEM AS LONG AS I KEEP COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD AND THERE AFTER.'LOYALTY''THE KID 1977'
'
Stomp

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

The last time I seen 'Chains',He was in Lincolnton,N.C. working at HD. He was still with 'Patti'. Chains is not dead.

As for Fats...I thought 'Fats' was shot off the back of a HD on Union Road with 'India Payne' riding 'shotgun' who was also killed in Gastonia,N.C.in front of Carolina B-B-Q.

Wasn't 'Fats' taken to 'Love Valley' after the murder and propped up on the back of the cycle as the Members 'remembered' Him?
I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Stomp

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Anyone seen 'BEAR'<One legged>, lately? Is He dead?
Dewey Leonhardt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

i worked with fats- for the state of nc . i was out of shelby nc .we had soom good times at his log cabin .i could go on and on lost track of him when i moved to georgia in 1980. he will be missed.
Dusty Former Outlaw

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

A Brother befriended a chick at local bar, she was a H.A affiliate. She was recognised by the Probate. Her "friends" shot the Probate and went inside, shooting as they went. Guns with silencers. Bridgette was Terry's 'ol lady, she wasn't threatened to stay. Chains was a loyal Brother. Hells Angels did this and revenge was extracted. Not as great but extracted. Members show up as a show of Force and to Honor the fallen Brothers. I was the Knoxville President at the time.
SYLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

hissis wrote:
My bro. shot and killed by pres. of Confederate Gypsies efficate of Outlaws no charges filled.
. Plenty of witnesses he was drunk had knife trying to kill owners of bar JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE dumb people get killed
SYLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>. I don't know where your getting your info but this is BS he is alive and well your and idiot I know thuis post is over a year old but I had to correct you on your spreading of such a dumbass rumor
. Seen him Saturday!!!!!!
raider75

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I was 10 years old and lived just around the corner on Allen Road South. The bikers were very kind to us kids in the neighborhood. The Cubby Hole was the name of the store beside their house. It was a small store and would make a 7- 11 look like a Wal-Mart today. Sometimes the female associates would do sit with the all female ownership at the store after dark ( especially after Day Light Savings time). The owners of the store who everyone knew very well loved having them there as the store was in some ways secluded and vulnerable. My mother got me up that morning and said the Outlaws had been shot. Everyone was up there watching the scene of police and news media. I saw Chains. I do not know how to describe my 10 year old thoughts at what I was witnessing.I felt very sad for them all and felt some fear. Memories are very strange as I recall the first song I heard on the radio that day. It was Band on the Run.
roadking99

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Can anyone give me some accurate information on this subject? Where can I get a news article, book or anything hat relates to this? Does anyone know the real names of the people killed? If you have any information to help me feel free to contact me at jacarver1972@yahoo.com.
Riding Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Don't sit and talk about the Outlaws if you don't know them.I have found to have meet some of the sweetest men.That have never done anything to me or said anything.So before you go and judge others judge your self ASSHOLES!! Oh by the way its a Motorcycle Club not a Gang!!
Passion

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Biker Chick wrote:
I rememeber these killings in Charlotte. They were killed on Allen Street/Derita in Charlotte, NC. I went to school with Bridgette Benefield (the girl that was killed) She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My grandparents lived less than a mile from this horrible killing. I also have some Charlotte Outlaw friends-WONDERFUL PEOPLE-could not ask for a nicer bunch! So, don't judge a book by its cover-look on the inside-you'd be suprised who & what you'll find....LTR-RTL
About 7 years ago I moved from Charlotte to Gastonia, NC. I was in need of a roommate and I met a couple who offered to rent me a room. I'd heard things about all the clubs...all negative of course. Then I heard a "true story" from a man who told me the story of the massacre because he claims he was there...and I believe him. His father and mother and siblings were all killed. He goes by his "given" name Hippie (legally it was Bill/William. Can't remember his last name.
melissa

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Joanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my name is Joanie. I am a relative of terry's. I was 14 years old when this happened. I was in Hosford/Telogia when the outlaws came to town, and i wanted to go to the cemetary while they were there. BUT, my parents would'nt allow me to, they were afraid i would get hurt. I still thi8nk of him, and miss him. So sorry i never got to meet you. I am so sorry for loss of terry as well.
My thoughts are with you.
I to lived in Bristol Fl at the time of his funeral. I was 10 at the time. I remember seeing them ride throught Bristol, and going by Adams funeral homes bristol chapel seeing them there. It was a very big deal for bristol at the time. I decided to search for info about this event because my aunt shared a pic of the outlaws at his funeral on facebook and got me currious about it.
Passion

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

01grandma wrote:
I have known a few bikers in my life and I have to say I think the world of them. I knew one guy out of Thomasville way before he became a biker, he was a great guy when we were teenagers an is still a great guy. I can't speak for all members of the Outlaws, but if they are half the man Hippy is, then they are alright in my book!
Hippie/Bill and I were good friends and roommates in Gastonia for awhile back in 2007-2008. Anyone know if he's still alive?
Blue light bandit

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

dirty D wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know where you got your info but many of us are business owners etc. As a citizen of the United States of America I can own property, If you dont like us being here buy the place at a large profit to us and you can say that you are the reason we left. Oh yeah, that would probably be impossible as your job pays out 11.000 a year... YOU ARE THE LOOSER
I don't see why there is problem they pay bills don't sell drugs to kids and keep shit in order
Rebekah

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I am also looking for Bill Flamont Aka "Chains"- He was a great friend to me in a very dark place in my life. He not only took me in but encouraged me to get my act together. I haven't seen him since I went to treatment in Milwaukee. If anyone knows where he is & if he is okay, I would love to know how to get in touch with him.Not a day goes by that I don't think of him.
Interested

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Heard a story once, don't know if it is true, that the killer was a 19 year old who had been sexually molested by one of the bikers 11 years earlier. The 19 year old happened to see his molester in a store and followed him back to the Outlaws clubhouse; or so I heard. The killer returned lated later in the middle of the night. 4 of those killed were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The killer, so I heard, was just interested in 1. If what I read over the years in the papers is true, Chains adjusted things after the killings, including the bodies; or so I heard from a guy who is now dead.
Buzzard

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Stomp wrote:
Anyone seen 'BEAR'<One legged>, lately? Is He dead?
Which Bear, One died in Ashville ,Sugar bear died in Statesville
Atlanta Scooter Trash

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

First of all, Chains is not dead. Sorry to hear about Fats, he was a good guy. Anyone know anything about Throat? How about Tex and Horney? What about Chains ole lady in Atlanta during the early 70's, Jinx?
Scott S

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Chains friend wrote:
Bill (Chains) is in upstate SC...Working at an HD dealer,
He was a snitch I was at USP Atlanta and when word got out he requested protective custody knew him in Charlotte in the70s and last heard his rat ass is in SC SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH
Atlanta Scooter Trash

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Are you talking about the same Chains that rode with Iron Cross and then patched over to Outlaws in Atlanta?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newton Discussions

Search the Newton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 47 min Red Square 55,634
exgirlfriends 4 hr Curious 12
Deputies: Man head butted police windshield, ho... 5 hr HiLo2020 4
Disability cracking down on scammers (Jul '11) 6 hr real true fact 116
help me... 20 hr Mat 6
Deputies: Lincolnton man arrested after buying ... Mon Tac 1
Jay Gaither Mon Agree 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newton Jobs

•••