Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Y...
Would Like To Know

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jul 9, 2009
dirtydave wrote:
Would Like To Know, that comment wasn't directed at you.
Thanks... And from the bottom of my heart I am sorry for what happen..
adiosp-w

Ellijay, GA

#23 Jul 9, 2009
Go find an Outlaw and talk to them, they will be glad to talk to you. Some of the best people I've ever met and worked with (yeah they work)SYLO
Uncle Sammie

Boone, NC

#24 Jul 9, 2009
May God bless all the motorcyclists who get run over by illegal aliens (and other idiots) in this country.
bill

United States

#25 Jul 9, 2009
to bill wrote:
Sorry about your brother.
thank you
OUTLAW SUPPORTER

AOL

#26 Jul 10, 2009
GBNF Charolette OUTLAWS 1979 GFOD
OUTLAW SUPPORTER

AOL

#27 Jul 10, 2009
WIA wrote:
Heard they are coming to town from all over to celebrate this.
This took place in Charlotte.
Who would want to celebrate something like this?
I don't understand
Not celebrating. Honoring brothers that are gone but not forgoten. Do you think 1000+ people, most of whom never knew you, will travel hundreds of miles at their own cost to honor you 30 years after you are gone?
WIA

Charlotte, NC

#28 Jul 10, 2009
Outlaw Supporter, 1000 you say? Are you using that number as an example or a real head count?

To answer your question, I seriously doubt anyone would walk across the street to spit on my grave 30 MINUTES after I'm gone.

Now I have a question for you. Do you really believe this was the only reason all these people showed up?
Biker Chick

United States

#29 Sep 2, 2009
I rememeber these killings in Charlotte. They were killed on Allen Street/Derita in Charlotte, NC. I went to school with Bridgette Benefield (the girl that was killed) She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My grandparents lived less than a mile from this horrible killing. I also have some Charlotte Outlaw friends-WONDERFUL PEOPLE-could not ask for a nicer bunch! So, don't judge a book by its cover-look on the inside-you'd be suprised who & what you'll find....LTR-RTL
Not Me

Farmington, MI

#30 Sep 8, 2009
Biker Chick wrote:
I rememeber these killings in Charlotte. They were killed on Allen Street/Derita in Charlotte, NC. I went to school with Bridgette Benefield (the girl that was killed) She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My grandparents lived less than a mile from this horrible killing. I also have some Charlotte Outlaw friends-WONDERFUL PEOPLE-could not ask for a nicer bunch! So, don't judge a book by its cover-look on the inside-you'd be suprised who & what you'll find....LTR-RTL
I think these were the murders the outlaws blame on the hells angels but it turned out to be some internal "house cleaning" by the outlaws. Or so they say.
Cold Case File

Charlotte, NC

#31 Sep 9, 2009
Charlotte Cops still dont know. FBI tried like hell to take the case over but had no jurisdiction. A private investigator who could "bend" a few laws the Cops could not concluded two prospects who got run off did it.

Fertile ground. But I doubt they would be honored every year if the Outlaws did it themselves. I could be wrong.
WilliamK

Greenville, NC

#32 Sep 16, 2009
Can anyone point me to a good article on what happened? What are the names of those killed? Where is Chains Flamont now?

Since: Aug 07

North Carolina

#33 Oct 29, 2009
I have known a few bikers in my life and I have to say I think the world of them. I knew one guy out of Thomasville way before he became a biker, he was a great guy when we were teenagers an is still a great guy. I can't speak for all members of the Outlaws, but if they are half the man Hippy is, then they are alright in my book!

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#34 Nov 19, 2009
I remember 07/04/79. There were 5 killed if I remember correctly plus a couple of Guard dogs! One of those killed was a 15 year old girl named Bridgette benfield. The Hells Angels claim responsibility! According to a book by Yves Lavigne called "Hells Angels: Into the Abyss" The book was about a filthy Rat named Anthony Tait!
Chains friend

Kings Mountain, NC

#35 Jan 6, 2010
Bill (Chains) is in upstate SC...Working at an HD dealer,
Chains friend

Kings Mountain, NC

#36 Jan 6, 2010
WilliamK wrote:
Can anyone point me to a good article on what happened? What are the names of those killed? Where is Chains Flamont now?
Did you get my post in the main forum. Kincaid left CHD in 2002 or so and went down the road to HD in SC. If you are in Greenville then you are right on top of him.
Beautiful Girl

Fayetteville, NC

#37 Mar 31, 2010
thebigfig wrote:
I remember 07/04/79. There were 5 killed if I remember correctly plus a couple of Guard dogs! One of those killed was a 15 year old girl named Bridgette benfield. The Hells Angels claim responsibility! According to a book by Yves Lavigne called "Hells Angels: Into the Abyss" The book was about a filthy Rat named Anthony Tait!
Bridgette was a beautiful young woman who was 17, not 15. She tried unsuccessfully to get away from that crowd but threats against her family kept her there. God bless her soul.

First I heard the Hell's Angels claimed responsibility. I always heard it was an inside job. Whoever did it was able to get close enough to kill the guard dogs without them waking the rest of the crew. You would think that the dogs would have known whoever it was. I also heard the guard's throat was cut. Sounds like someone they knew to me.

I hope and pray the truth comes out before these families leave this world so they have justice in this world.
Tammy

Concord, NC

#38 Apr 25, 2010
Biker Chick wrote:
I "miss" Bridgette. We went to school together at Mt. Holly Jr. High. Didn't know they were having a event to honor those members.
hissis

Greenville, SC

#39 Jun 15, 2010
My bro. shot and killed by pres. of Confederate Gypsies efficate of Outlaws no charges filled.

Since: Oct 08

BFE

#40 Jun 15, 2010
funny because I was just watching channel 36 and it was about the outlaws. They are people just like we are and we are not supposed to judge others. I know a few ppl in MC's and they are the nicest people in the world. Either way, If it isn't affecting your life ..worry about your own damn self and don't judge, It's not becoming!
Just Curious

Hickory, NC

#41 Jun 16, 2010
What happened at the clubhouse in Newton yesterday? I heard there was a big explosion, and the place was crawling with ATF and cops everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why men don't have to pay child support anymore... (Sep '16) 3 hr ZYX765 8
News Eleven indicted on felony drug charges 5 hr MeJustMe 2
News Man accused of stealing restaurant van while po... Tue posted 1
Jason Reid scandal Tue White Rabbit 5
Backpage/cragslist Mon HouseMOM 2
Don Brown for Sheriff Oct 16 Nick O fan 8
News Game of the Week: Week 7: Lincolnton at East Li... Oct 15 poster 3

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance