whky news drinking game

whky news drinking game

Posted in the Newton Forum

L R Bear

Angier, NC

#1 Mar 14, 2013
favorite college drinking game, take a drink/shot everytime Jim Karas says STUFF on Whky tv 14 10pm news.
just saying

Simpsonville, SC

#2 Mar 15, 2013
you would be drunk in the first 10 minutes of the news
mcard

Suffolk, VA

#3 Mar 28, 2013
too funny!
Joe Robinson

Sanford, NC

#4 Apr 12, 2013
mcard wrote:
too funny!
Yes, a drunk is always funny until he or she kills
YOUR family.

Five members of a Southern California family -- a man, his teenage daughter, and her aunt and two uncles -- were killed early Saturday in southeastern Nevada when a drunk-driving suspect crashed into the back of their Chevy Astro van on Interstate 15, authorities said.

Loy Hixson of the Nevada Highway Patrol said 18-year-old Jean Soriano was driving a Dodge Durango on I-15 about 30 miles south of Mesquite around 3 a.m. when he struck the back of the Astro - which was carrying seven members of the same family.

The Astro spun around and overturned, ejecting five of the family members, Hixson said. He said the identities of the deceased had not been released but believes the family is from the Los Angeles area.

jose

Holly Springs, NC

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Joe Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a drunk is always funny until he or she kills
YOUR family.
Five members of a Southern California family -- a man, his teenage daughter, and her aunt and two uncles -- were killed early Saturday in southeastern Nevada when a drunk-driving suspect crashed into the back of their Chevy Astro van on Interstate 15, authorities said.
Loy Hixson of the Nevada Highway Patrol said 18-year-old Jean Soriano was driving a Dodge Durango on I-15 about 30 miles south of Mesquite around 3 a.m. when he struck the back of the Astro - which was carrying seven members of the same family.
The Astro spun around and overturned, ejecting five of the family members, Hixson said. He said the identities of the deceased had not been released but believes the family is from the Los Angeles area.
Smoking has killed many millions more than drinking including a family member of mine, lets outlaw tobacco
s the bear

Holly Springs, NC

#6 Jul 29, 2014
jose wrote:
<quoted text>Smoking has killed many millions more than drinking including a family member of mine, lets outlaw tobacco
That will never happen, Washington is more addicted to tobacco taxes than smokers are to nicoteen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do we need a Lincoln county militia? 10 hr Reply2Knowitall 3
confederate flag fliers [shameful] 11 hr Extremists Dem Ra... 9
JEFFERSON DAVIS Greatest President(CSA) In History 16 hr humble and grateful 97
Brent Heavner- where is he? 22 hr The Judge 30
direct tv....worse than horrible 22 hr GARY BEARD 1
Toothless Inbred Mouth-breathing Cousinfuckers(D) Sun phallic pacifier 27
Lincolntons Christmas Tree on Square 2017 Sun lominNC 1

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance