Custom Visions Changes name 2 Afforda...

Custom Visions Changes name 2 Affordable Roofing & Home Repair

Posted in the Newton Forum

ARHR Marketing

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Affordable Roofing & Home Repair, formerly known as Custom Visions, can help you create and update your perfect home. The business owner is on site for all jobs to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our services include, but are not limited to:
Residential roofing:
Leak repairs
New roofs
Tear offs
Rubber roofs
Gutters and chimneys
Home improvement projects:
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
Room additions
Basement finishing
Deck, patio and porch building
Rock, stone and brick work (masonry)
Affordable Roofing & Home Repair is a locally-owned roofing and home improvement business serving the residents of the entire Greater Hickory area.
customer

Hickory, NC

#2 Jan 4, 2013
ARHR Marketing wrote:
Affordable Roofing & Home Repair, formerly known as Custom Visions, can help you create and update your perfect home. The business owner is on site for all jobs to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our services include, but are not limited to:
Residential roofing:
Leak repairs
New roofs
Tear offs
Rubber roofs
Gutters and chimneys
Room additions
Basement finishing
Affordable Roofing & Home Repair is a locally-owned roofing and home improvement business serving the residents of the entire Greater Hickory area.
Who owns this business?
Robert

Hickory, NC

#3 Jan 5, 2013
ARHR Marketing wrote:
Residential roofing:
Leak repairs
New roofs
Tear offs
Rubber roofs
Gutters and chimneys
Room additions
Basement finishing
What is the price for a roof that is 24 by 65....How can I get intouch with this company?
Customer1

Wellford, SC

#4 Apr 5, 2013
I saw their new website and was thoroughly impressed! It has all their contact info and pictures of the work they have done.
Reviewer

Wellford, SC

#5 Apr 5, 2013
They got the job done in incredible time, even when the weather was awful. Project went smoothly from start to finish. Will definitely share with our friends and family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restaurants i'd wish were in hickory (Oct '14) Dec 7 T Bgarner 10
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Dec 6 pissed off 12
Do married women like to cheat (Jul '08) Dec 5 Fantasy Island 146
Hickory Prostitutes Dec 5 Mr Gentleman 4
Wilson shane Beddingfield Dec 5 Ashton ashton 1
Sheriff retirement Dec 2 pissed off 2
Buddy Rhodes and the Hard Times Band (Jan '11) Dec 2 squirtle98 5

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages