outlaws mc, hickory, nc

Posted in the Newton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TINKERBELLE

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
The Hickory chapter of the Outlaws MC is cracking down on so-called wanna be bikers & wanna be 1%er's. I am personally researching people for the Outlaws organization, so if you think you want to mess with the club, think twice. You have to get thru myself & a few others first. We research here in Hickory & in Chicago, IL. You want information, you contact me.
to tinkerbell

New Bern, NC

#2 Aug 11, 2011
and with a name like tinkerbell we are to believe you are the "real deal" LOL
lol

Lenoir, NC

#3 Aug 11, 2011
to tinkerbell wrote:
and with a name like tinkerbell we are to believe you are the "real deal" LOL
HAHAHA That made my night...thanks! haha
GangOfOne

Granite Falls, NC

#4 Aug 12, 2011
LULZ @ your little club. Do you guys have a clubhouse too?
ggallin

Weaverville, NC

#5 Sep 15, 2011
I would want to piss off the guys behind the #rd largest bomb used to kill some one in America!

Since: Oct 11

Wake Forest, NC

#6 Oct 6, 2011
is cracking down mean looking for trouble? why always looking for trouble ?
Citizen

Marion, NC

#7 Oct 6, 2011
test test
Candygram for Mongo

Huntersville, NC

#8 Oct 9, 2011
"Mongo only pawn in Outlaw Motorcycle gang"
Assassin

Lutz, FL

#9 Oct 11, 2011
We are cracking down. Oh do you run shit now. You are bikers go bike and calm down.
Oil Can

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Jul 26, 2012
I'm a chapter pres. with a club in SC. How about throwing me an email if you're the real deal. tsusmc29730@yahoo.com
TINKERBELLE wrote:
The Hickory chapter of the Outlaws MC is cracking down on so-called wanna be bikers & wanna be 1%er's. I am personally researching people for the Outlaws organization, so if you think you want to mess with the club, think twice. You have to get thru myself & a few others first. We research here in Hickory & in Chicago, IL. You want information, you contact me.

Since: Jul 12

Hollywood, CA

#11 Jul 26, 2012
I just love the "Outlaws"
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Confucious says...He who goes looking for trouble, will find it. That's what I'm sayin' LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Confucious says...He who goes looking for trouble, will find it. That's what I'm sayin' LOL
"Man who ride motorcycle upside down bound to have crack up"
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Man who have pig for name must have s##t for brains.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Man who have pig for name must have s##t for brains.
Now, that's clever, Bubba

Man who make fun of pig to disgrace must have balls that bounce off his face.
burnout

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Aug 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA That made my night...thanks! haha
If you're really the real deal, something you should know. About six months ago, my wife talked me into going on facebook. I didn't last long. I don't give a fuck about other people's opinions or what they ate for breakfast. However, while on there, some guy started talking shit about bikers. He was not a friend of mine on fb, but as he was a friend of someone I had friended, I could see his comments when he responded to my friend. Anyway, he identified himself as Barry French from Gulf Breeze, FL. He went on to comment that most bikers in his area were Outlaws. He commented that they were not much one-on-one and only had balls when there were 15 or 20 of them. Someone came back and commented that he was really stupid to be posting shit like that. Barry-boy came back with a major rant. He said he had a set of Outlaws colors that he took off an Outlaw after he kicked his ass. Several people took issue with his comments and told him he was a fucking idiot. His response was , "If anybody wants to take issue with me, send them over and I'll tear their fucking head off". In short, due to idiotic shit like this, I got off facebook. I have the utmost respect for the Outlaws MC. If I were not disabled due to injuries I got in Viet Nam, I would have tried to earn an Outlaw patch. It just pisses me off to hear the Outlaws disrespected in this way. I did a google search for Barry French in Gulf Breeze FL. It produced his address and phone number. I won't post that because it's available to anyone who wants it. That's pretty much all I have to say.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#17 Aug 27, 2012
burnout wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're really the real deal, something you should know. About six months ago, my wife talked me into going on facebook. I didn't last long. I don't give a fuck about other people's opinions or what they ate for breakfast. However, while on there, some guy started talking shit about bikers. He was not a friend of mine on fb, but as he was a friend of someone I had friended, I could see his comments when he responded to my friend. Anyway, he identified himself as Barry French from Gulf Breeze, FL. He went on to comment that most bikers in his area were Outlaws. He commented that they were not much one-on-one and only had balls when there were 15 or 20 of them. Someone came back and commented that he was really stupid to be posting shit like that. Barry-boy came back with a major rant. He said he had a set of Outlaws colors that he took off an Outlaw after he kicked his ass. Several people took issue with his comments and told him he was a fucking idiot. His response was , "If anybody wants to take issue with me, send them over and I'll tear their fucking head off". In short, due to idiotic shit like this, I got off facebook. I have the utmost respect for the Outlaws MC. If I were not disabled due to injuries I got in Viet Nam, I would have tried to earn an Outlaw patch. It just pisses me off to hear the Outlaws disrespected in this way. I did a google search for Barry French in Gulf Breeze FL. It produced his address and phone number. I won't post that because it's available to anyone who wants it. That's pretty much all I have to say.
Never was much on clubs as I just don't see how a club can make anyone a better biker. The majority of bikers are a close knit group that would help anyone if treated respectfully. I can have way much more fun to just grab a couple of my friends and go on a ride with out having to deal with the reputation of a patch that tries to portray a tough guy or one being above another rider. As a Viet Nam vet, I take offense to anyone who thinks that they can tell anyone where they can ride or what area they should stay out of because of a club might take offense to you being there. I fought for the freedom of this country so that all could have the same freedom that I enjoy. These motorcycle clubs try to rule what clubs are within or close to their boundaries and a new club must ask permission if they want a group of their own. Some have even lead to bloodshed and death because a certain group felt that they were being disrespected and got their pride hurt. No thanks to earning a patch so I can ride a motorcycle, I think I've paid my dues. I'll just take my chances on getting my a## kicked, there's always another day.
Johnnyboy

Greenville, SC

#18 Nov 5, 2012
I can see this site is old but hopefully someone can help,, I moved here in the late 90s from tulsa ok ,,, since then I've been looking for my boy ,,, has anyone here heard of him ???? Mike the roach ,,,???? We lost contact after some technical problems !!! We are both from the tulsa chapter. Any help would be apprec!!!!
Holly 36

Opelika, AL

#19 Nov 8, 2012
I'd like to say I've always had the upmost respect for biker gangs my husband an I have seen the outlaws in person at milledgeville bike ralley they were alway polite matter of fact very freindly and if i were to see one in trouble I would do my very best to help them out.So i say this OUTLAWS You keep urs heads held high and never mind the opions of stupidity. Cause I believe in you all.
mgouge88

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Long live the outlaws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business's Opening (Aug '11) 5 hr GaryLB 73
why i vote democrat 8 hr your sweet grandma 10
restaurants i'd wish were in hickory 12 hr Liberal forever 3
Passed away, but not forgotten 12 hr Bertiegirl 2
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) 13 hr Atanta Scooter Trash 99
Lake Hickory Haunts LLC Thu mrmountaineer 6
incompetence Thu aleit 2
Newton Dating
Find my Match

Newton Jobs

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]