Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#28802 Nov 18, 2012
TSF wrote:
Well stated. At what point do we want government to "get in the way"? For instance, in old English law, it was not illegal to kill a commoner. The only recourse the commoner's family had was to kill the killer, but this was only available if the killer was also a commoner. So how do we find the middle ground between no tax on the rich mega corporations and tax enslavement of the working middle class?
<quoted text>
So you are with Obama in promoting the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. Demanding that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over easier through the U.N. You support that too.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#28803 Nov 18, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are with Obama in promoting the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. Demanding that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over easier through the U.N. You support that too.
Ever read REVELATION?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#28804 Nov 18, 2012
I thought we were talking about OUR government. Dubya Bush and his pappy HW Bush were the ones constantly working the USA into one world government and the UN. Bush and his pappy HW also belong to the Moleck owl worshiping Bohemian society, which is the oldest one world advocate in history. If Obama is part of that, I need to know.
You constantly worry about communist when your republikan leaders all belong to a demonic cult which advocates the one world concept in which middle class workers are tax slaves (kind of like now) while the rich get zero taxes. How is that different from communism or better than communism?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Kenly, NC

#28805 Nov 18, 2012
It is now being borrowed from China in your name so that you can give tax breaks to the rich.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>True that, how's all that stuff paid for again???
Leben Haben

Germany

#28806 Nov 18, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever read REVELATION?
Fich Dich
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#28807 Nov 18, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Answer to what? You are just repeating what I have already answered to. We are well aware of your side being traitors to America. Be prepared for the consequences of your actions.
Where is the first place that your communist leader runs too O let us see? I know to his communist buddies in Asia. To work out the details of how much military help he can expect in killing Americans on dough. Mikey you and your communist traders are trying to destroying America but you will only find yourself on the outside looking in.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#28808 Nov 18, 2012
TSF wrote:
I thought we were talking about OUR government. Dubya Bush and his pappy HW Bush were the ones constantly working the USA into one world government and the UN. Bush and his pappy HW also belong to the Moleck owl worshiping Bohemian society, which is the oldest one world advocate in history. If Obama is part of that, I need to know.
You constantly worry about communist when your republikan leaders all belong to a demonic cult which advocates the one world concept in which middle class workers are tax slaves (kind of like now) while the rich get zero taxes. How is that different from communism or better than communism?
<quoted text>
What does the Republikan or Demoratic have to do with it?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#28809 Nov 18, 2012
Leben Haben wrote:
<quoted text>Fich Dich
fich dich to.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#28810 Nov 18, 2012
Slafen sie in dem zeller mit der hund.
Leben Haben wrote:
<quoted text>Fich Dich

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28811 Nov 18, 2012
TSF wrote:
Slafen sie in dem zeller mit der hund.
<quoted text>
Poor dogs!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28812 Nov 18, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Poor dogs!!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3448-gun-st...

Thought this was interesting.

Location hidden

#28813 Nov 18, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but they really meant it in 1776 and did something about it. The people today are just all talk and bitching. No action. Want to be compared to those of 1776? Do something!
Yep, they did. From 1776 till 1789. You still have time to evacuate out of South Carolina.

Location hidden

#28814 Nov 18, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3448-gun-st...
Thought this was interesting.
Says it all, doesn't it.

Location hidden

#28815 Nov 18, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Says it all, doesn't it.
Yes ma'am.

Location hidden

#28816 Nov 18, 2012
TSF wrote:
It is now being borrowed from China in your name so that you can give tax breaks to the rich.
<quoted text>
Here man, I got a compromise.

You can tax the wealthy. Tax them all day long.

But your president and vice president have to give up their perks and take a salary reduction.

That means...

No more Air Force 1 or 2.
No more Marine 1 or 2.
No more presidential limos.
No more Whitehouse or Number One Observatory Circle.
No more Secret Service Cadre.
No more secure communications.
No more staff catering to his beck and call.

Since your president is fighting for the common man, let him reside and walk with the common man.

Be a good place to start. Pelosi is not flying under the radar either.

"Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family."
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28817 Nov 19, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
But your president and vice president have to give up their perks and take a salary reduction.
That means...
No more Marine 1 or 2.
Since your president is fighting for the common man, let him reside and walk with the common man.
"Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.
How long do you think any President would last without Secret Service protection?

Location hidden

#28818 Nov 19, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
How long do you think any President would last without Secret Service protection?
That would depend on how good he is on the range.:) Sorry, AZ first I'm in the business and second it's early. Good Morning and I hope you are well.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#28819 Nov 19, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
That means...
No more Marine 1 or 2.
So you wish for the president to go unprotected? I am sure you would love this.
Air force one is a mobile command unit. It is a must.
You do not understand how compromise works. Your requests are not reasonable.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#28820 Nov 19, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican=no solutions
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#28821 Nov 19, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That would depend on how good he is on the range.:) Sorry, AZ first I'm in the business and second it's early. Good Morning and I hope you are well.
I believe Bush was accorded the same benefits.Bush still has costly secret service protection right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fred t foard parent's 17 hr okgroup 3
Review: Tool Locker Plus 20 hr smilea 1
gold diggers,home wreakers (Oct '12) Sep 27 Riddler III 25
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Sep 26 Dede candy 127
be happy Sep 26 Debbie 1
Jay Gaither Sep 26 Riddler brother 16
yard sale!!!! Sep 25 thrifty 1

Newton Jobs

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]