Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Newton Forum

Comments (Page 1,387)

Showing posts 27,721 - 27,740 of54,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Mike and you keep coming at this "waste of time".
Because you say the craziest things.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you believe D'Souza the conspiracy theorist. That is because he is telling you what you want to hear. He knows many will buy it, hook line and sinker.
A no answer response, typical.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
A no answer response, typical.
Answer to what? You are just repeating what I have already answered to. We are well aware of your side being traitors to America. Be prepared for the consequences of your actions.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have to model our country after any one. We should make it a place where all people are free to pursue their life goals and they are if the government stays out of the way. Constitutional constraints protect citizens from tyranny, unless they are circumvented. They also serve to protect the state itself from capricious, impulsive, or overreaching decisions. Power arbitrarily exercised is destructive not only of individual liberty but also of the rule of law. Limiting arbitrary power encourages confidence that the law will be fair and thereby increases the state’s ability to secure cooperation without the imposition of force. Limiting the scope of state power (government) increases the likelihood of its effective use as well as the ability of society to generate wealth, knowledge, and other resources that a state may draw upon in an hour of need. Guarantees of rights, including property rights, enable individuals to plan their lives and make long-term investments. As appose, to unlimited power of public domain or property taxation the state uses now. By binding government power, we can make their behavior more predictable and reliable, and thereby increasing the trust and confidence of citizens, creditors, and investors. The most important thing is the future of Americans, to be, will be safe to pursue their lives as they see fit.
I agree we do not need to model our government by any other country. And I note no other country has what you cite as much as America does today. So I am not sure why you whine so much about America, as it seems to fit what you wish for more closely than any other nation today.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Well stated. At what point do we want government to "get in the way"? For instance, in old English law, it was not illegal to kill a commoner. The only recourse the commoner's family had was to kill the killer, but this was only available if the killer was also a commoner. So how do we find the middle ground between no tax on the rich mega corporations and tax enslavement of the working middle class?
<quoted text>
So you are with Obama in promoting the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. Demanding that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over easier through the U.N. You support that too.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are with Obama in promoting the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. Demanding that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over easier through the U.N. You support that too.
Ever read REVELATION?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I thought we were talking about OUR government. Dubya Bush and his pappy HW Bush were the ones constantly working the USA into one world government and the UN. Bush and his pappy HW also belong to the Moleck owl worshiping Bohemian society, which is the oldest one world advocate in history. If Obama is part of that, I need to know.
You constantly worry about communist when your republikan leaders all belong to a demonic cult which advocates the one world concept in which middle class workers are tax slaves (kind of like now) while the rich get zero taxes. How is that different from communism or better than communism?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

It is now being borrowed from China in your name so that you can give tax breaks to the rich.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>True that, how's all that stuff paid for again???
Leben Haben

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever read REVELATION?
Fich Dich
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Answer to what? You are just repeating what I have already answered to. We are well aware of your side being traitors to America. Be prepared for the consequences of your actions.
Where is the first place that your communist leader runs too “O” let us see? I know to his communist buddies in Asia. To work out the details of how much military help he can expect in killing Americans on dough. Mikey you and your communist traders are trying to destroying America but you will only find yourself on the outside looking in.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

TSF wrote:
I thought we were talking about OUR government. Dubya Bush and his pappy HW Bush were the ones constantly working the USA into one world government and the UN. Bush and his pappy HW also belong to the Moleck owl worshiping Bohemian society, which is the oldest one world advocate in history. If Obama is part of that, I need to know.
You constantly worry about communist when your republikan leaders all belong to a demonic cult which advocates the one world concept in which middle class workers are tax slaves (kind of like now) while the rich get zero taxes. How is that different from communism or better than communism?
<quoted text>
What does the Republikan or Demoratic have to do with it?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Leben Haben wrote:
<quoted text>Fich Dich
fich dich to.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Slafen sie in dem zeller mit der hund.
Leben Haben wrote:
<quoted text>Fich Dich

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

TSF wrote:
Slafen sie in dem zeller mit der hund.
<quoted text>
Poor dogs!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Poor dogs!!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3448-gun-st...

Thought this was interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but they really meant it in 1776 and did something about it. The people today are just all talk and bitching. No action. Want to be compared to those of 1776? Do something!
Yep, they did. From 1776 till 1789. You still have time to evacuate out of South Carolina.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3448-gun-st...
Thought this was interesting.
Says it all, doesn't it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Says it all, doesn't it.
Yes ma'am.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
It is now being borrowed from China in your name so that you can give tax breaks to the rich.
<quoted text>
Here man, I got a compromise.

You can tax the wealthy. Tax them all day long.

But your president and vice president have to give up their perks and take a salary reduction.

That means...

No more Air Force 1 or 2.
No more Marine 1 or 2.
No more presidential limos.
No more Whitehouse or Number One Observatory Circle.
No more Secret Service Cadre.
No more secure communications.
No more staff catering to his beck and call.

Since your president is fighting for the common man, let him reside and walk with the common man.

Be a good place to start. Pelosi is not flying under the radar either.

"Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family."
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here man, I got a compromise.
You can tax the wealthy. Tax them all day long.
But your president and vice president have to give up their perks and take a salary reduction.
That means...
No more Air Force 1 or 2.
No more Marine 1 or 2.
No more presidential limos.
No more Whitehouse or Number One Observatory Circle.
No more Secret Service Cadre.
No more secure communications.
No more staff catering to his beck and call.
Since your president is fighting for the common man, let him reside and walk with the common man.
Be a good place to start. Pelosi is not flying under the radar either.
"Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.
In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family."
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...
How long do you think any President would last without Secret Service protection?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,721 - 27,740 of54,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newton Discussions

Search the Newton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Disability cracking down on scammers (Jul '11) 8 hr pls be informed rp 93
I heard of that menace Casey Jenkins 9 hr just for your info 3
Complete Laser Clinic Reviews? (Sep '12) 10 hr Lee 82
KKK in Newton 10 hr Jackson 3
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) 10 hr Jackson 18
Review: Williams-Sonoma 12 hr francisco figueroa 1
Diane Lail aka Casey Jenkins is a cyberstalker ! Wed Riddler 2
•••
•••