Bill Clinton in Marion today

Comments on Topix forums : MARION Former President Bill Clinton returns to Western North Carolina today for a 12:30 p.m. stop at the Marion train station, 58 Depot St. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
packs45

Asheville, NC

#21 Nov 2, 2008
I voted Friday in North Carolina for McCain/Palin. This State is not as close as the elite media would like everyone to think. Proof is the way the polls ask the questions, My neighbor received a poll survey and laughed at the way they asked the pro Obama questions. They are trying to discourage voter turnout. Keep on fooling yourself and you will have a rude awakening!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#23 Nov 2, 2008
drjim wrote:
While you are waiting in line, consider this:
WHAT DO THE QUOTES BELOW FROM THE MAN WHO WANTS TO BE OUR PRESIDENT TELL YOU?
From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE". Barack Hussein Obama
From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE)WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART.' Barack Hussein Obama
From Dreams Of My Father: "That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, BLAMING "WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama
He added:"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I CHOSE MY FRIENDS CAREFULLY. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. THE MARXIST PROFESSORS and structural feminists."
"There was something about him that MADE ME WARY", Obama wrote."A little too sure of himself, maybe. AND WHITE'
The Audacity of Hope', Barack Hussein Obama
"that ghostly figure that haunted black dreams."- Barack Hussein Obama,' Audacity of Hope'
From 'Dreams Of My Father', "There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names" Barack Hussein Obama
Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:
"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM".
From ‘Dreams of my Father’, "IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL" "..I STUDIED THE KORAN.."
From ‘Audacity of Hope: "LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM...."I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE".
From ‘The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION.."
From The Audacity Of Hope, "WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."
OBAMA MOCKS THE BIBLE
Obama declares,'this is no longer a Christian nation'
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING:
http://theobamafile.com/ObamaIslam.htm
http://theobamafile.com/
Dumb Dumbdumbdumb.....

Dumb Dumbdumbdumb DUUUUUUUUUMB!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 2, 2008
packs45 wrote:
I voted Friday in North Carolina for McCain/Palin. This State is not as close as the elite media would like everyone to think. Proof is the way the polls ask the questions, My neighbor received a poll survey and laughed at the way they asked the pro Obama questions. They are trying to discourage voter turnout. Keep on fooling yourself and you will have a rude awakening!
Elite media...what a joke. Repubes do their best to blame the media bias, the weather, the future, my grandma, the dog, tater chips. Anything to avoid talking about the truth: The GOPuh-lease...how NOT to run a campaign. lol
Asher

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2008
Hillary Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's think about this for just a second. When Bill Clinton was in office we were a lot better off than today. There were plenty of jobs. Grocery Prices were not high and Gas prices did not skyrocket like they have with the OILMAN in office. Bill proved that he can run a country. With Bill by Hillary's side at least we may be able to purchase groceries and gas. I think she can do a good job. And don't even think about saying anything about Bill sleeping with another woman.....it had nothing to do with running the county. All Hussien Obama wants to talk about is change but he can't tell how he wants to bring about the change or even how he is going to pay for it. Of course one good thing about him if he gets elected....the Muselm people and his idiot of a so called "Preacher" will be happy!
I think Hillary was the best choice for the job. She also has the experience and leadership to be President. Hussein Obama should never have been the DNCs choice. The Puma Babes are really PO'D about this whole mess, many will not vote for Obama.
OklahomaNative

Casar, NC

#26 Nov 2, 2008
Asher, I agree with you completely. Thought I've never been a Hilary fan, she is infinitely more qualified, and is not nearly as devisive. Plus, she has far fewer skeletons in her closet (Bill not withstanding!). I was shocked when the DNC passed over Hilary for a much less experienced candidate.
jewsagainstobama dotcom

Mount Vernon, NY

#27 Nov 2, 2008
Humorous Argument Against Obama

In a local restaurant my server had on a “Obama 08? tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference–just imagine the coincidence.
When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need–the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.
I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I’ve decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.
At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient needed the money more.
I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.
jewsagainstobama dotcom

Mount Vernon, NY

#28 Nov 2, 2008
Six Scariest Facts About Barack Hussein Obama

1: As an Illinois state senator, Obama voted to decriminalize COMPLETELY DELIVERING a nine-month old infant and KILLING IT afterward.

2: Obama attended a racist church (Trinity United Church of Christ) for nearly a quarter of a century of his life. TUCC's official website to this day describes it as a congregation that is "unabashedly Christian and unashamedly Black." Obama got married there and all his kids were baptized and made their first communions there. He only quit THIS SPRING when he was facing heat in the media. Obama still reveres and refuses to repudiate his former pastor, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who teaches that G-d is punishing and judging the whites of America and the Jews of Israel. Reverend Wright and his friend, famed black supremacist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan (leader of the Nation of Islam), visited Libyan dictator Moammar Qaddafi in 1984--and Obama attended Minister Farrakhan's Million Man March in 1995.

3: Obama's foreign-policy campaign advisor, Samantha Powers, recently called for the United States to declare war on Israel.

4: Obama bought his Chicago-suburbs mansion at one-third market value from his close friend, Syrian-born radical Antoin "Tony" Rezko, who is a convicted felon serving time for embezzlement. Rezko is well-known for having raised large sums of cash for the Holy Land Foundation and other terror-front groups in the United States.

5: Obama compulsively lies about his religious upbringing. He continues to deny ever having been a Muslim, despite the availability of childhood records from both his Islamic primary and Catholic middle schools in Indonesia, which indicate that he was registered as a Muslim in both. Numerous photos of him exist in which he is donning traditional Islamic Kenyan folk garb as a young man, while visiting relatives in Kenya. He may be lying about his religious faith even today: in his national ABC interview with George Stephanopoulos on September 7 of this year, he referred to his "Muslim faith"--stunning Stephanopoulos.

6: In August 2007, Obama casually said that American forces in Afghanistan are doing nothing but "bombing villages and killing women and children."

4:

Foreign Endorsements for Obama

Barack Hussein Obama has been publicly endorsed by Hamas and Fidel Castro. Castro even put his endorsement up on the official Cuban government website. Likewise, Obama has been endorsed by every state in anti-American Europe and the Middle East. This is hardly surprising, because he has been campaigning to be "a president for the whole world" since early this summer. Obama has promised that he would not attack Iran UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES--not even if Iran is developing nuclear weapons, and not even if Iran strikes first. Indeed, Obama wants to invite Iranian dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House on friendly terms, expecting nothing in return, and favors dropping all economic sanctions against Iran so that a full economic relationship can be begun. Obama does not object to even the future sale of advanced American technology to Iran. Is this safe for the United States or the rest of the free world?

5:

Obama, His Cousin, and Kenyan Radicals

Barack Hussein Obama endorsed, and in turn was endorsed by, his cousin, Islamist Kenyan presidential candidate Raila Odinga (a member of the Luo tribe, the same tribe as Obama's father) this winter. Odinga's platform included imposing sharia (Islamic law) on Kenya if elected. Because of this, many Kenyans were horrified and he lost the election to Mwai Kibaki. After the defeat, Odinga rallied his supporters to embark on a massive campaign of mob violence against Christians. Hundreds of Kenyan Christians were murdered, and scores of churches destroyed, in Odinga's jihadist pogroms. To this day, Obama has not condemned his cousin Odinga for what he did.
jewsagainstobama dotcom

Mount Vernon, NY

#29 Nov 2, 2008
Good G-d people!!! Wake up!

Obama went to Kenya to campaign for the murderous, Islam-backed Odinga on OUR tax dollar!!
http://www.themidnightsun.org/ ...

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM".
(He's PROUD of somebody who converted to Islam???)

From ‘Dreams of my Father’, "IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL" "..I STUDIED THE KORAN.."

(The Obama camp denies this- yet it's in his own book in his own words)

From ‘Audacity of Hope: "LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM...."I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE".

(Do you think, as a practicing Muslim, the stepfather didn't do his duty and lead him down the path of Islam?)

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHOULD TURN IN AN UGLY DIRECTION."
(Hasn't he proven this by campaigning for the Islam-backed Odinga? By sponsoring a 'Halal Food act?)

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_bet ...

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_o ...

"ISLAM ISN'T IN AMERICA TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
OMAR M. AHMAD, CHAIRMAN OF CAIR, the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group.

Obama speech-'Disarm America':

(why does he want to cripple our military when the radical Muslims tell us plainly they want to overthrow the U.S. government?)

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING:

http://theobamafile.com/ObamaIslam.htm

http://theobamafile.com/

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE???

"By the way, normal readers of this forum; Obama employs thousands of people to lunk on forums to spread propaganda and try and discredit those who speak up against Obama.
They scream them down with,'liar','racist','fear monger','check FactCheck'(Factcheck is worthless. It is owned by Obama's sponsorN, George Soros)
Just check the links that I have posted and prove to yourselves that this information is true."
It is all true, and helps keep Obama zombies from discrediting your post.
Happytobehere

Marion, NC

#30 Dec 9, 2011
When did this happen? It shoud have been in the paper today you would think. Its a saturday. "im stumped."
Baller

Rutherfordton, NC

#31 Dec 10, 2011
Spring 2008
Democrat Rumppumpers

Weaverville, NC

#33 Dec 10, 2011
^^^^^The whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth^^^^^
Republicanrumppu mper

Burnsville, NC

#34 Dec 10, 2011
Want to be in newts corner.
Democrat Rumppumpers

Sherrills Ford, NC

#35 Dec 11, 2011
Hide your underage daughters, Bill Clinton is in town!

Hide your underage boys, Barney Frank is in town!

Democrats hump other guys' rumps because they are immoral communist anti American jerks. Nuf said. Vote republican in 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda, Casey, and anyone else 2 hr Casey 17
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 hr Franklin 59,636
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) 13 hr seriously 23
Lincoln man accused of having sex with 11-year-old 13 hr seriously 20
hickory is boring. (May '09) 18 hr Debbie 31
Getting hanged, drawed, and quarterd is better ... 20 hr Casey 6
Memphis pastor admits Casey Jenkins was using t... Mon Shane B 1
•••
•••
•••

Newton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••