Bill Clinton in Marion today

Bill Clinton in Marion today

There are 33 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 3, 2008, titled Bill Clinton in Marion today. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : MARION Former President Bill Clinton returns to Western North Carolina today for a 12:30 p.m. stop at the Marion train station, 58 Depot St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Madison Girl

Great Falls, MT

#1 May 4, 2008
Better Barack Obama than Hitlery Clinton.
Can you imagine if the Hildebeast won ??

Any time she would want to communize another sector of society (after healthcare)
All the politically correct brain-dead sheeple would be goose-stepping and chanting:

"Do it for the children"
"Do it for the children"
"Do it for the children" .... ad nauseum

MRS bill Clinton,
do us all a favor, go home and bake some cookies.

Do it for the children

One who knows

Maxton, NC

#2 May 4, 2008
Madison Girl wrote:
Any time she would want to communize another sector of society (after healthcare)
All the politically correct brain-dead sheeple would be goose-stepping and chanting:
"Do it for the children"
"Do it for the children"
MRS bill Clinton,
Do it for the children
Madison Girl, shut your pie hole. Do it for the voters.
David C

Great Falls, MT

#3 May 4, 2008
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Madison Girl, shut your pie hole. Do it for the voters.

Thank you for that excellent example of liberal tolerance that we've heard so much about

ROTFLMAO

" OneWhoKnows " is proof that liberals are the most INTOLERANT people in this country

Hillary Voter

United States

#4 May 4, 2008
Madison Girl wrote:
"Do it for the children"
"Do it for the children"
MRS bill Clinton,
Do it for the children.
Let's think about this for just a second. When Bill Clinton was in office we were a lot better off than today. There were plenty of jobs. Grocery Prices were not high and Gas prices did not skyrocket like they have with the OILMAN in office. Bill proved that he can run a country. With Bill by Hillary's side at least we may be able to purchase groceries and gas. I think she can do a good job. And don't even think about saying anything about Bill sleeping with another woman.....it had nothing to do with running the county. All Hussien Obama wants to talk about is change but he can't tell how he wants to bring about the change or even how he is going to pay for it. Of course one good thing about him if he gets elected....the Muselm people and his idiot of a so called "Preacher" will be happy!
Skip Roth

United States

#5 May 4, 2008
There are two rude women who put themselves in charge of the line in Marion. I can think of two voters their acid tongues drove away. I would really like to see and hear Mr. Clinton but I couldn't endure the 3 hour wait listening to those two harpies. Maybe they are from the other camp?
Monica

Inman, SC

#6 May 4, 2008
Hey Hillary Voter in po-dunk Waynesville. Is that what they teach you out there in the sticks?

To vote for Hitlery so Bill will be by her side and hold her hand and bring the economy back like it was when Reaganomics was working, and Bill took credit? The economy will NEVER be like that again... EVER.

So feel good about yourself when you go vote for a a huge LIAR who will be the second worst president in history, behind her husband.

Lies, deceit, white water, sniper fire, Peter Paul, Stan Lee, Monica, the list goes on...

Search Peter Paul on YouTube

Since: Feb 08

Canton, NC

#7 May 4, 2008
bill them marion girls make monica look like a hag.you stay out of trouble down there, marion girls are hot.
Oh man O mama

Asheville, NC

#8 May 4, 2008
I’m a bitter/clingy gun owner—and I’m happy about it!

Obama, the great healer of America, the hope of our nation, came out last week and whizzed on millions of Christians and firearm fans calling us bitter Cling-Ons to religion and guns. I, personally, wasn’t insulted because I really like God and my rifles, and I make a good living off my rage.

Yes, when I heard BHO blast us in front of his sassy San Fran crowd and attempt to put a dig into us plebeians, I thought, finally, this man has spoken the truth, unlike all the rest of the stercore tuari he’s been spewing about his dear pastor, his home boy, Bill Ayers, and his audacity of hype.

Matter of fact, I think he’s rather spot on describing me because I’m one PO’ed Christian who owns guns—nice guns and very many guns. And, yes, I’m rather clingy with them. I’m not alone either, as there are millions of other brothers, from other mothers, who really, really are endeared to our God-given right to self defense and firearm fun. Can I hear a big amen, my brothers?

Yes, Barack, you may rightly call millions of us men “clingy” because the truth is, when the workday is done, boys just wanna have guns: guns to hunt with, guns to look at, guns for personal defense and a few zany lead spewers should al-Qaeda, or the anti-Christ, or any foreign or domestic threat, or Godzilla ever attack America, we, the clingy ones, will be ready to rock in a hard place, guaranteed.

“Distrust Elected Officials ”

Since: Apr 08

Rutherfordton

#9 May 4, 2008
Hillary Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's think about this for just a second. When Bill Clinton was in office we were a lot better off than today. There were plenty of jobs. Grocery Prices were not high and Gas prices did not skyrocket like they have with the OILMAN in office. Bill proved that he can run a country. With Bill by Hillary's side at least we may be able to purchase groceries and gas. I think she can do a good job. And don't even think about saying anything about Bill sleeping with another woman.....it had nothing to do with running the county. All Hussien Obama wants to talk about is change but he can't tell how he wants to bring about the change or even how he is going to pay for it. Of course one good thing about him if he gets elected....the Muselm people and his idiot of a so called "Preacher" will be happy!
Re: Oil and all things tied to it: You fail to account for the emerging economies of China and India, the leftest leader of South America nationalizing his oil fields and kicking out Exxon etc., the 30 year moritorium placed by the clinton machine on the KNOWN 100 billion barrels of oil in one field in the US, the fact no refineries have been built in the US since the 70s, the billions of barrels of oil in the shell out in the midwest the tree huggers won't let us go after that 911 was planned during the Clinton years.
One who knows orig

Asheville, NC

#10 May 4, 2008
David C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that excellent example of liberal tolerance that we've heard so much about
ROTFLMAO
" OneWhoKnows " is proof that liberals are the most INTOLERANT people in this country
again, the ORIGINAL 'one who knows' was hijacked, by someone who cannot think for themselves...
Carol

Clarksville, TN

#11 May 4, 2008
Question All Authority wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Oil and all things tied to it: You fail to account for the emerging economies of China and India, the leftest leader of South America nationalizing his oil fields and kicking out Exxon etc., the 30 year moritorium placed by the clinton machine on the KNOWN 100 billion barrels of oil in one field in the US, the fact no refineries have been built in the US since the 70s, the billions of barrels of oil in the shell out in the midwest the tree huggers won't let us go after that 911 was planned during the Clinton years.
I wonder how the Clinton worshipers will react when it's found out he sold our military technology to the Chinese.?
It will come out someday. It's already too late.
They're building our advanced submarines by the fleet. on second thought...clintonites will prpbably applaud it.
Google Chinese sub 094
Shelby

Matthews, NC

#12 May 4, 2008
Who cares where Clinton goes. I thought his time was up in the White House.
Hillary Voter

United States

#13 May 4, 2008
Monica wrote:
Hey Hillary Voter in po-dunk Waynesville. Is that what they teach you out there in the sticks?
To vote for Hitlery so Bill will be by her side and hold her hand and bring the economy back like it was when Reaganomics was working, and Bill took credit? The economy will NEVER be like that again... EVER.
So feel good about yourself when you go vote for a a huge LIAR who will be the second worst president in history, behind her husband.
Lies, deceit, white water, sniper fire, Peter Paul, Stan Lee, Monica, the list goes on...
Monica you can call Waynesville Po-dunk or the sticks all you want to! I don't happen to live there. I just have internet access that comes form that area---you know the one--Verizon. And who would you suggest we vote for? Someone who cant seem to tell what he stands for only that he wants change or someone who has been around long enough to have at least a little bit of experience and some common sense! And as far as being the 2nd worse President behind her husband, if she does half as good of a job as her husband I will be extremely happy. As for myself and most of the people here in McDowell County, with all of the lost jobs and high prices, the worst thing that happened to the USA is currently in office as the President. He will be the one to go down in history as the President who made the USA hated as well as the most in debt!
Hillary Voter

United States

#14 May 4, 2008
Oh and Monica....it sounds like to me Bill left a BAD taste in your mouth! Sorry maybe next time he will let you keep more than a stained dress!
Carol

Clarksville, TN

#15 May 4, 2008
Hillary Voter wrote:
Oh and Monica....it sounds like to me Bill left a BAD taste in your mouth! Sorry maybe next time he will let you keep more than a stained dress!
I think she won the Cigar!

“It's Me”

Lenoir , NC

#16 May 4, 2008
Monica wrote:
Hillary Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica you can call Waynesville Po-dunk or the sticks all you want to! I don't happen to live there. I just have internet access that comes form that area---you know the one--Verizon. And who would you suggest we vote for? Someone who cant seem to tell what he stands for only that he wants change or someone who has been around long enough to have at least a little bit of experience and some common sense! And as far as being the 2nd worse President behind her husband, if she does half as good of a job as her husband I will be extremely happy. As for myself and most of the people here in McDowell County, with all of the lost jobs and high prices, the worst thing that happened to the USA is currently in office as the President. He will be the one to go down in history as the President who made the USA hated as well as the most in debt!
I agree with you 100 percent , Bush is the worst president ever ,the only thing that would be worse would be if McCain won . He's done and said he thinks the government fine the way it is. Is he crazy or what , maybe if we had his life or money yes , maybe if we didn't have family currently in the war taking chances with losing their lifes yes , but we don't all have it made like they do.So I think our best chances would be with Hillary.I think it would be the first step back in the right direction.

“It's Me”

Lenoir , NC

#17 May 4, 2008
Monica wrote:
Question what does Hillary have to do with Monica? Do you think she was sexually involved with her.What Bill did with Monica was wrong but that's between Bill and Hillary , not unless you'd like to go prosecute every man and woman out there that's ever had an affair and lied about it.That would be probably half of the country.Watch the history channel , he wasn't the first president to go there and probably won't be the last he just got caught.I don't care what he did, we had jobs , min. wage increases so you could afford to live halfway comfortable , and the economy was better off than now.
Jaunita Broderick

Charlotte, NC

#18 Oct 31, 2008
Billy Jefferson C. wants the back door key to this condo!He was also hanging around N.C.for a month after Hillary left campaigning;what a swine.

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 1, 2008
Madison Girl wrote:
"Do it for the children"
"Do it for the children"
MRS bill Clinton,
Do it for the children
I guess you forgot about the fact that Bill created more jobs in his first 4 years than Dubya did in his 8? Or that we had a "surplus" under Clinton that he left for Dubya and Dubya squandered it? I guess your memory fails you, huh Madison gurl? lmao
United Way for years

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Nov 1, 2008
Hillary Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's think about this for just a second. When Bill Clinton was in office we were a lot better off than today. There were plenty of jobs. Grocery Prices were not high and Gas prices did not skyrocket like they have with the OILMAN in office. Bill proved that he can run a country. With Bill by Hillary's side at least we may be able to purchase groceries and gas. I think she can do a good job. And don't even think about saying anything about Bill sleeping with another woman.....it had nothing to do with running the county. All Hussien Obama wants to talk about is change but he can't tell how he wants to bring about the change or even how he is going to pay for it. Of course one good thing about him if he gets elected....the Muselm people and his idiot of a so called "Preacher" will be happy!
President Bush DOESN'T control gas prices NUMB!

You never paid much in taxes THEN did you?I struggled during Billy's regime!

Thank you,and GOD BLESS YOU President Bush for the most successful times of my prosperous life!

Grocery prices;right...2008.

You voted for the CONGRESS YOU WANTED;LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

DRILL HERE,DRILL NOW!NO TRAITOR MUSLIMS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebate from JCPenney (Mar '09) 2 hr Conne 38
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Wed LIL OLE ME 173
Interesting-Rebel Flag Jun 19 Usernamed 3
Exploitation or truth? Jun 19 Dannyboy 1
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST Jun 16 Pepper 5
restaurants that have gone out of business (Oct '12) Jun 15 Menakov 95
Beware of Richie Fox (Feb '16) Jun 15 Tattletale 9

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance