“Thug-Jitsu Expert ”

Since: Sep 08

Newton NC

#1 Jun 27, 2009
I went to School with Spence. Middle school and High School. He was definitely a friend in School. I was just reading some stuff today on the Net. Were is the People that Murdered him? Im assuming All are in Prison? Is his Family ok? Just Wondering.

I always laugh to myself when I think back to middle School and spence calling people " Chikuff! " What ever that means? Hahaha.

“Thug-Jitsu Expert ”

Since: Sep 08

Newton NC

#2 Aug 14, 2009
no one gonna reply ?
rochelle

West Monroe, LA

#3 Nov 19, 2009
this is his cousin, his family is bout as good as to be expected, thank you so much for caring and the friendly comment. God bless u!
anyword

Morganton, NC

#4 May 8, 2013
rochelle wrote:
this is his cousin, his family is bout as good as to be expected, thank you so much for caring and the friendly comment. God bless u!
any word on Spence's killers? Spence was always a super nice nice person in school to me also . Such a funny guy .
mrmagoo

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2014
I went to school with Spence in maiden . He was a very good friend to me . I was bullied at one point , he stuck up for me in a heartbeat . We played backyard see football many days after high school.
noc

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Oct 10, 2014
Don't know why people get online and do this when all they have to do is google a persons name and find out anything they want to know. There was 5 suspects and all have had their day in court.
Here is the Lincoln Times News link if it lets it show you. And all I had to do was google his name to get it and see other links from other post all about it.I am no way related to any of these people just seen your post on Lincolnton Topix forum.
My sympathies to the family of this young man. May he rest in peace, and may God Bless you all.

http://www.lincolntimesnews.com/2006/04/10/fi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some restaurants hope to take advantage of 'bru... 1 hr poster 3
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) 7 hr vulturebob 122
Missing Robert Vincent Redmond 14 hr The Kraken 6
History of the Mosteller Estate (Mosteller Mans... (Aug '10) Mon BrownShuga 25
Sheriff's Facebook Aug 19 White Rabbit 4
Shooting on King Wilkinson Rd. Aug 17 poster 1
Jerry's One Stop robbed 8-14-2017 Aug 17 poster 2

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance