Why do people,Think,just because you can't spell good that your dum?

Posted in the Newton Forum

Since: Jul 13

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 19, 2013
I don't understand this???
Lorraine

Morganton, NC

#2 Nov 23, 2013
DebbieKaydedecandy, Its not that you are dumb, its is more the issue of your attention seeking behavior. You are all over these forums, jumping from one to another , complaining about your brother being treated bad. Then changing the story so many times no one can keep up with it. You have a HUGE problem known as attention seeking behavior and you blast everyone who tries to tell you your have a behavior problem, denying it all along. EVERYONE knows no one with a mental illness like yours thinks they are the one who is sick. They, just like you, think they are the only normal ones. Yes your spelling is horrible along with your run one sentences but the Biggest issue is your attention seeking behavior. There has been several people asking for you to be banned because of you behavior. If enough requests are made, your ISP address will be banned.
You should seek treatment DebbieKayDeDecandy or what ever name you are using this week. Your family will thank you. Denying it only makes it worse and you have really went down hill since you started posting your "story". Even going as far as to state everyone who tells you that you have a mental illness is either employed at Broughton or a patient there. There is NO WAY all these people who has tried to tell you just how sick you are are employees or patients.
Your attention seeking behavior is way over the top and treatment is out there for you. Your family must have a miserable life dealing with you daily. Lord.... I hate it for them. There is no reason they should have to suffer because you REFUSE treatment.
oneredhead

Morganton, NC

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Well, I be dammed. My neighbor told me to come to this forum and see what crap DeDecandydebbiekay is posting now.We have been following her crazy posts over on the Morganton forum and begging her to get help but she thinks we are the ones with the attention seeking behavior problems. People have even asked for her to be banned cause of all the nonsense she posts.. Yep. mental illness is a family thing in this case. Don't fall for her trap. she is truly mentally ill. If you ignore her, she will finally give up and go drive some other forum nuts.. Just glad she left us!
replying

Spring Lake, NC

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Dede candy wrote:
I don't understand this???
Has nothing to do with being DUMB ( at least learn to spell the words if you plan to use them) It has more to do with all the crap you post from forum to forum. You are proving yourself to be "DUM".No one with half a brain believes the crap you post DEDECANDYDEBBIEKAY and most likely there is other user names you have.

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 6, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
DebbieKaydedecandy, Its not that you are dumb, its is more the issue of your attention seeking behavior. You are all over these forums, jumping from one to another , complaining about your brother being treated bad. Then changing the story so many times no one can keep up with it. You have a HUGE problem known as attention seeking behavior and you blast everyone who tries to tell you your have a behavior problem, denying it all along. EVERYONE knows no one with a mental illness like yours thinks they are the one who is sick. They, just like you, think they are the only normal ones. Yes your spelling is horrible along with your run one sentences but the Biggest issue is your attention seeking behavior. There has been several people asking for you to be banned because of you behavior. If enough requests are made, your ISP address will be banned.
You should seek treatment DebbieKayDeDecandy or what ever name you are using this week. Your family will thank you. Denying it only makes it worse and you have really went down hill since you started posting your "story". Even going as far as to state everyone who tells you that you have a mental illness is either employed at Broughton or a patient there. There is NO WAY all these people who has tried to tell you just how sick you are are employees or patients.
Your attention seeking behavior is way over the top and treatment is out there for you. Your family must have a miserable life dealing with you daily. Lord.... I hate it for them. There is no reason they should have to suffer because you REFUSE treatment.
ill be danged!people even stalk me ,when I go to another subject,talk about mentally ill!!!

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
wow!If you all don't like what I post,Why!Do you all keep replying ,to me!saying all these cruel remarks to me?This is my post stay off of it,didn't,your mom ever tell you,you don't have nothing good to say don't say nothing at all!Me and my family are just fine,You don't know me ,you have no right to diagnose me with any of these dum thing you all are saying to me.Just show ,The people at Broughton hospital has something to hide

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 6, 2013
oneredhead wrote:
Well, I be dammed. My neighbor told me to come to this forum and see what crap DeDecandydebbiekay is posting now.We have been following her crazy posts over on the Morganton forum and begging her to get help but she thinks we are the ones with the attention seeking behavior problems. People have even asked for her to be banned cause of all the nonsense she posts.. Yep. mental illness is a family thing in this case. Don't fall for her trap. she is truly mentally ill. If you ignore her, she will finally give up and go drive some other forum nuts.. Just glad she left us!
well please ignore me!Why are you posting anything on here anyhow?
Linda

Spring Lake, NC

#8 Dec 6, 2013
Dede candy wrote:
<quoted text>wow!If you all don't like what I post,Why!Do you all keep replying ,to me!saying all these cruel remarks to me?This is my post stay off of it,didn't,your mom ever tell you,you don't have nothing good to say don't say nothing at all!Me and my family are just fine,You don't know me ,you have no right to diagnose me with any of these dum thing you all are saying to me.Just show ,The people at Broughton hospital has something to hide
Oh lord, you are back again. was your pc broken?? You need to do a little checking in to the symptoms of attention seeking behavior. You are a classic case!You are showing every symptom they have listed!

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lord, you are back again. was your pc broken?? You need to do a little checking in to the symptoms of attention seeking behavior. You are a classic case!You are showing every symptom they have listed!
aint broke don't fix it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Stores Coming to Hickory (Apr '07) 3 hr kayci 236
Complete Laser Clinic Reviews? (Sep '12) 6 hr ILIVEINMARION2 99
conover 6 hr Whose your daddy 1
~help~ Sun anonymous 1
Who is the best looking hairdresser in Hickory? Sun tick 2
Dogs in Catawba Deserve Better!!!!!!! (Feb '10) Dec 18 CYNDIOB 12
Jennifer Punch Dec 17 www 1
Newton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

NFL 6:21AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster
NBC Sports12:21 PM
Falcons hoping for 0-0 fresh start in playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Another strong December has Panthers on playoff doorstep - NBC Sports