Since: Feb 08

jolo

#21 Feb 28, 2008
hey see ya soon
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#22 Feb 28, 2008
thinks hard wrote:
hey bad company when u get this ill be back about 11 or 12 get taht yahoo and u geta pic lol
trying to get you on yahoo mail,I tried teresa 200655,having trouble,but still working on it.Dont give up!!I comeing.If for somr reason I cant get you,I will holler back at you on this site.I am going jump in shower,be right back!I just got in.
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#23 Feb 28, 2008
Hey sweetie,I am having diffulcty getting signed in on yahoo messanger,When you sign in do you fill out your first and last real name?can you give me a little more Info,on this.I got in late,and looking foward to talking with you.cant wait!!!Sorry about the problem.
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#24 Feb 28, 2008
Dont give up babe,Im comeing

“what!”

jolo

#25 Feb 28, 2008
its teresa_200655 put ur unserscore after teresa and ill wait lil bit im sick tonite but just get back whats ur yahoo mail anyway

“what!”

jolo

#26 Feb 28, 2008
[email protected] make sure u have underscore

“what!”

jolo

#27 Feb 28, 2008
hey i posted before it left but anyway www.teresa_200655 @yahoo.com no caps use underscaore make that messanger lot easier isnt hard just type in ut space bar yahoo messanger download and follow directions
wildchild4u

Ithaca, NY

#28 Feb 28, 2008
i have no idea whats is wrong with topixs but cant see my post again sooooo im changin again
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#29 Feb 28, 2008
Dont know if everyone is having trouble tonight,but I have tried to get you on here,and on Yahoo,no luck on either,some of my post dissapeared on this site amd princeton site,looks like theres some kind of problem.But I really looked foward talking with you. if you dont mind me calling,just leave me a post,and I will check computer at the mines tomorrow,and If you left me a post I will call you.Its after 12;00,I missed talking with you tonight,and would like to give you a short call tomorrow,if you dont mind.Nite,Sweetie.
DADDYS BABY

Ithaca, NY

#30 Feb 28, 2008
NO MAKE UP A NAME IF U DONT WANT UR REAL NAME POSTED IM NOT SURE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS TONITE BUT I CANT BE SAW JUNK LOL
THINKS HARD

Ithaca, NY

#31 Feb 28, 2008
WHATS UR YAHOO YEA U CAN U KNOW THE DEAL SO BE CARFULL TOMMROW
Bad Company

Clay, WV

#32 Feb 29, 2008
email at pilot05 @ yahoo.com
Pilot 05

Clay, WV

#34 Feb 29, 2008
THINKS HARD wrote:
k i sure will if u want me to
If you have problem,keep trying,My computer is acting up again.looking foward to talking with you.I would have liked to talked with you today,did not have a signal where I was at.2 way radios was down all day,no signals on them either.Todays been a bummer all day!!But I do look foward to talking with you.If for some reason I cant get with you on yahoo,check Back here.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5Million Dollar Poppy Bust Tue Anonymous 1
News Five arrested on felony drug charges May 22 no diver 1
dumpster diving May 22 no diver 4
News Search underway for missing Lincoln County HS s... May 21 Johnny 3
Beware of Richie Fox (Feb '16) May 21 Tattletale 8
What does trump mean for America? May 20 Harley riding US ... 6
News Community garden takes root in West Lincoln May 19 turnip 1

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance