First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2006
Got a question - Me and my family are planning the big move South (gastonia vs.Hickory). We have lived in a city of approx. 35,000 in upstate NY our whole lives. We have a 5 and 11 year old children. I have done sooo much research on both and now we just need to make a decision on which location to move to. Any advice?? Best schools?? Anything at this point would help make the big decision. Thanks so much
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2008
Hey Sweetie,Im waiting!!!!!!!
thinks hard

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2008
who are u talking to bad company
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Hey girl,Im late getting in.Going to take shower,and run out to grab something to eat.I will be quick!!look foward to talking with ya!hope everything was OK,today.will be back shortly.

“what!”

Since: Feb 08

jolo

#5 Feb 27, 2008
oooooooooook bettr make that yahoo lmao huryyyyy i misss u

“what!”

jolo

#6 Feb 27, 2008
my mom lives in mooresville and i love it i used to live in lexigton i like it there too

“what!”

jolo

#7 Feb 27, 2008
hey when u get this is u have yahoo add teresa_200655 so we can talk takes so dam long this way did u call me today??? just wait ill be back gonna do some stuff k
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#8 Feb 27, 2008
I had to stay out late tonight,had truck turned uver in Raleigh Co.Was everything OK,with the call today?I hope I didnt cause any problems.was you suprised?I hurried to get back in to holler at you before it got to late.I was looking foward to talking with you.dont have yahoo yet,but promise to have it hopefully tomorrow.I have been busy as hell the last few days.hope you are OK,sweetie!You sounded so good those few seconds today.

“what!”

jolo

#9 Feb 27, 2008
no it was fine yea i was shocked as helll never thought that would happen it dosent take long to downloads yahoo messanger about 10 mins at the most so i guess u heard about me beatin heathers eyes shut last nite huh
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#10 Feb 27, 2008
No,never knew.I am not from your area,a few miles away.damn you didnt waste no time,Hell,I didnt know you two was that serious.I thought the call would be a surprise to you,but just didnt want to cause you problems,you know what I mean.getting off that tread we were on keeps everyone away.this feels like hideing out.
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2008
I dont know a lot about computers,but would you feel better being on yahoo?I will have to get someone to set it up for me,I dont know what Im doing to be truthful.But I promise I will have it done,If it makes you more at ease,sweetie!

“what!”

jolo

#12 Feb 27, 2008
its ok but its real easy just internet explore and type yahoo messanger dowload and go from there ! so why was u on our threads if u dont live here lmao just to meet me u can call if u want if i dont answer u know what im sayin just click so tell me why u wanna talk to me sooo bad and no i dont waste time once im called out but ur a sweetie and i would love to talk to u sooo let me know ill be on lil longer let me know if u will and ill stay on and caht like this tonite
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2008
I will be on here a little longer,I need to get up and outta here by 5;00,I have a truck that turned over this eve.and need to check it out early.long as I can get a couple hours sleep,I will be OK.I just started reading some of these posts a couple weeks ago.Really by mistake.seems like you sounded more interesting than anyone else,Sounded to me like a real sweetie,and that voice even sounded better.

“what!”

jolo

#14 Feb 27, 2008
DAMMMMM WELLL I GUESS MAYBE JUST CAUSE I DONT TAKE CRAP OFF OF PPL HOW OLD ARRE U
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#15 Feb 27, 2008
Are You In a serious relationship?How Old are you?

“what!”

jolo

#16 Feb 27, 2008
SO IM TOTAL HILLBILLY HUH I LOVE IT SO IT DOSENT MATTER ! TELL ME ABOUT UR SELF AND UP AT 5 OMG I WOULD DIE I HAVE CLASS AT 3 AND IM DYING LOL
Bad Company

Spanishburg, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2008
I am 45,have trucks hauling in Wyoming Co.I am all hillbilly also.a little high tempered,only with stupid people,but yet easy going,loving,caring person.Humorous,like to have a good time.love country music

“what!”

jolo

#18 Feb 27, 2008
whats ur truckin company name if u call wait till uo in the day and member what i saidk where at in wyoming if u answer back and i dont then im going to bed ok u be carfull tommrow and have a nice safe day

“what!”

jolo

#19 Feb 28, 2008
Bad Company wrote:
Are You In a serious relationship?How Old are you?
just turned 30 and leave the rest for when u are on messanger or orsomthin k

“what!”

jolo

#20 Feb 28, 2008
hey bad company when u get this ill be back about 11 or 12 get taht yahoo and u geta pic lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complete Laser Clinic Reviews? (Sep '12) 11 hr Carolinaskies 132
Any reviews of Convergys? Job Wise? (Jan '09) Jul 25 Undecided 207
mike kinder Jul 25 joshua 1
Where did Spring go? (Feb '15) Jul 24 Bored 2
Head Jul 24 Bored 1
where is the best fried chicken locally (Jul '12) Jul 23 Chicken Man 48
Abby Rider Jul 21 blacksnake 8

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance