Comments
3,621 - 3,640 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3949 Dec 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a name or are you happy just being a Wannabe Loser??
Pay no mind to this developmentally stunted, perverted impostor. He used to go by the name Flobaeker, and has since used the names Hummm, Scotty, and Jtremp. His recent posts typically emanate from Lee, MA, Princeton, NJ, and Pittsfield, MA. He is likely a acne-ridden teen whose parents unfortunately fail to monitor his computer usage.

His writing skills are abysmal, and his posts are riddled with poor grammar, syntax, and spelling, which suggests he suffers from profound learning disabilities. And, his sick fascination with incest and scatology reveal a deep-seated psychosis that has, obviously, not responded to treatment.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3951 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a wannabe, you must be a full on Loser then. Come back when you learn how to use full sentences and spell check. Dope....
I know who you are. You were going to meet me twice and never showed up.
Send your MAMA. Most likely she has bigger one's then you do.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3952 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no mind to this developmentally stunted, perverted impostor. He used to go by the name Flobaeker, and has since used the names Hummm, Scotty, and Jtremp. His recent posts typically emanate from Lee, MA, Princeton, NJ, and Pittsfield, MA. He is likely a acne-ridden teen whose parents unfortunately fail to monitor his computer usage.
His writing skills are abysmal, and his posts are riddled with poor grammar, syntax, and spelling, which suggests he suffers from profound learning disabilities. And, his sick fascination with incest and scatology reveal a deep-seated psychosis that has, obviously, not responded to treatment.
Thank You, imagine how the parents must feel having raised a child like that??? I bet they keep saying to each other; "where did this come from???

Location hidden

#3953 Dec 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You, imagine how the parents must feel having raised a child like that??? I bet they keep saying to each other; "where did this come from???
Exactly. And, what precisely does he think he's accomplishing by being such a pig? He's only met with derision and scorn, much like the other posts who hurl insults they'd never even utter in public. They're so powerless and useless in their daily lives that their only outlet is come on here and spew their venom and adolescent insults. Perhaps that's why they do it; simply because they can.
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3954 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And, what precisely does he think he's accomplishing by being such a pig? He's only met with derision and scorn, much like the other posts who hurl insults they'd never even utter in public. They're so powerless and useless in their daily lives that their only outlet is come on here and spew their venom and adolescent insults. Perhaps that's why they do it; simply because they can.
Your parents raised an coward with an iq below "retard" level. On the NA site they say you are a pedophile, a scum bag and a moron. I think they are all correct. And I would like my name back loser. Seem "Morons" like you an Florida Retiree have someting in common - oh year your morons and your both losers.

Location hidden

#3955 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents raised an coward with an iq below "retard" level. On the NA site they say you are a pedophile, a scum bag and a moron. I think they are all correct. And I would like my name back loser. Seem "Morons" like you an Florida Retiree have someting in common - oh year your morons and your both losers.
Flobaeker, Hummm, Jtremp & Scotty, you continue to furnish yet more evidence that you are, in fact, a moron.

It's not "raised an coward," but "raised a coward." It's not "Seem," but "Seems." It's not "you an Florida," but "you and Florida." It's not "oh year your morons and your both losers," but it's "oh yeah, you're morons and you're both losers."

It's helps that if you call someone a moron that you're not a moron yourself.

Got it? Good. No go back to sniffing your mother's panties.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3956 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it? Good. No go back to sniffing your mother's panties.
The funny thing is I can picture this guy doing just that! LOL.....

Location hidden

#3957 Dec 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is I can picture this guy doing just that! LOL.....
He's such a mama's boy, he want to go back to where he came from, if you take my meaning.
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3958 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's such a mama's boy, he want to go back to where he came from, if you take my meaning.
The two morons posting as one. Praxis33 is a known diddler and has been exposed on the NA site. The sicko was outed by Sher and another person tha knows him. He is a real life scum bag and doesn't even post there. Florida Retiree you just a dumb f-k. Maybe one of many of Praxis33 aliases all those that were posted up there. Praxis33 use to talk about the sexual pleasure him and his mother had because he was such a loser. Your both pathetic.
Dolemite

Leominster, MA

#3959 Dec 28, 2012
Yuooo rat soup eatin motha f'ers! Why dont you three motha fer's get a room and give each other the motha f'ing Brazilian monkey wrench. Then you motha f'ers can finish it off with a motha f'ing puerto rican fog bank. Of all the motha f'ers out there you three are the motha f'ist!
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3960 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward... because I am right and you don't post on the NA site because they ratted you out. You're a scum bag diddler and all those aliases are you you. Moron.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3961 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward... because I am right and you don't post on the NA site because they ratted you out. You're a scum bag diddler and all those aliases are you you. Moron.
Read any post by the fake Praxis33 from Lee, MA to see the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3963 Dec 29, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person who writes the sick twisted mind comments that you do on here is far from normal, you need to seek help.
Cancer

United States

#3964 Dec 29, 2012
Please die soon FR
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3965 Dec 29, 2012
Cancer wrote:
Please die soon FR
Dunning-Kruger effect
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3966 Dec 29, 2012
Cancer wrote:
Please die soon FR
The earth is full go home.

I don't know what your problem is, But I bet it's really hard to pronounce.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3967 Dec 29, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I researched your entire family tree. And it seems you were the only sap.
Good bye

United States

#3968 Dec 29, 2012
Go join him. Hurry. Take the easy way out
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3969 Dec 29, 2012
When yor taxes go up you can blame the Republicans as they are failing to be cooperative and it's going to be the reason none of thm et re-elected. The rich want more and do not want to pay their fair share, it's just plain greed.

Thank God for President Obama!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3970 Dec 29, 2012
Good bye wrote:
Go join him. Hurry. Take the easy way out
KMA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loved ones bid Jaffier farewell 16 hr reality is a crutch 1
Dr Brian Awbrey (Oct '10) Sat New Canaanite 520
Nearly 1,000 gather to honor slain Brighton woman Sat reality is a crutch 1
What Car Should You Drive Based on Your College? Sat reality is a crutch 1
2 Plead Guilty In Slaying Of Boston Teen Sat reality is a crutch 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... Aug 1 SnuffAGlobalist 12
•••

Newton News Video

•••
Newton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••