Barney Frank and Ron Paul Legislation...

Barney Frank and Ron Paul Legislation Would End Federal Ban on Pot

There are 9 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 25, 2011, titled Barney Frank and Ron Paul Legislation Would End Federal Ban on Pot. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Newton Democrat and U.S. Rep. Barney Frank is reportedly working with Texas Republican Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 25, 2011
I don't get it:

I don't smoke but if some idiot wants to smoke in..let's say backwoodtown, ND..WHAT DO I CARE?

I'm not gay but if 2 men/women want to get married in NY..WHAT DOES THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?

I'm not a woman, nor do I believe in abortion..but if some woman in NM wants to have an abortion...WHY IS IT MY F'ING BUSINESS?

I thought this was the land of the free?
Right is Right

Elkview, WV

#2 Jun 25, 2011
Crazy n Nutty Politics wrote:
I don't get it:
I don't smoke but if some idiot wants to smoke in..let's say backwoodtown, ND..WHAT DO I CARE?
I'm not gay but if 2 men/women want to get married in NY..WHAT DOES THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?
I'm not a woman, nor do I believe in abortion..but if some woman in NM wants to have an abortion...WHY IS IT MY F'ING BUSINESS?
I thought this was the land of the free?
The reason you "don't get it" is because you are a mentally challenged liberal. Liberalism is actually a form of mental illness. Conservatives understand that the government has complete control over the bodies of its citizens. It is the only way to over total anarchy and total chaos. You can't just allow people to make decision like these on their own.
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 25, 2011
Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you "don't get it" is because you are a mentally challenged liberal. Liberalism is actually a form of mental illness. Conservatives understand that the government has complete control over the bodies of its citizens. It is the only way to over total anarchy and total chaos. You can't just allow people to make decision like these on their own.
LMAO!!..For those on the thread who didn't get it he was being faceitious.
Still rofl @ "Conservatives understand that the government has complete control over the bodies of its citizens". bwahaha.
Ps..I'm a conservative libertarian. Hell NO, not a lefty liberal!
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#4 Jun 25, 2011
I HOPE he was being sarcastic..Conservatives are for small govt..personal responsibility and freedom. UNLESS he's a neoc0nservative..then he's a fascist, warmonger, totalitarian bastard corporatist who enjoys imposing his religious dogmatic morality on others through legislative means; WHICH IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF CONSERVATIVE.
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2011
End the Federal Reserve System!:
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#6 Jun 29, 2011
the fact that ron paul is working with barney frank is reason enough to NOT vote for ron paul....

barry frank as a legislator ....is an insult to the american people....

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Sagaponack, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2011
LOL wrote:
the fact that ron paul is working with barney frank is reason enough to NOT vote for ron paul....
barry frank as a legislator ....is an insult to the american people....
So then write in Gary Johnson from NM. He proved himself fiscally responsible, stands for smaller gov't... oh, but wait, he supports civil rights and the end to cannabis prohibition.
Guess the GOPers can't have gov't leaders actually doing what the people want and what would make the most sense. What was I thinking ???
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#8 Jun 29, 2011
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
So then write in Gary Johnson from NM. He proved himself fiscally responsible, stands for smaller gov't... oh, but wait, he supports civil rights and the end to cannabis prohibition.
Guess the GOPers can't have gov't leaders actually doing what the people want and what would make the most sense. What was I thinking ???
write in anybody you want to...I don't give a $hit....

barney frank is still a pee pee licking douche bag sleeze ball.....
HTS

Englewood, CO

#9 Aug 22, 2011
Both Barney Frank and Ron Paul are too liberal for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goofy Head Dress Indian Warren 4 hr bozo 6
News Dorchester man convicted of shooting another ma... 4 hr bozo 1
congressional white taxpayers caucus Sat bozo 1
News GE's Boston headquarters will be bigger than ex... Sat bozo 1
News Sister says teen who was found dead in East Bos... Sat bozo 1
Lumus Construction and seek $700,000 in damages (Feb '13) Fri The Guy Next Door 5
News In Chelsea, Supreme Court action on immigration... Fri bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages