TOPS, Weight Watchers help kids face the scale
#1 Jan 1, 2009
Children and their weight. No one addresses the
underlying reasons for children and their weight.
1. This is something they can control. They can eat or not eat what is put before them.
2. This is one way to get their parents attention.
Parents beg for the thin child to eat and the fat
one to eat the right foods. Either way the kid has
their attention for a short time.
3. Some parents (mothers) are in competition with
their daughters for the husband attention.
4. Many are too selfish to give up their activites
to let the kids have a schedule. Many have low
blood suger and need to eat on schedule or they
5. Parents do not face the fact that the kid has an eating disorder.
Bottom line is that excerise is not always the reason a child is over or under weight.
Add your comments below
|9-hour standoff ends in arrest||Jan '15||Nile||2|
|auto sales||Dec '14||norman hershey||2|
|Review: Twins Tire & Lube||Oct '14||JAM||1|
|Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Newton, KS (Aug '14)||Aug '14||JB Lehman||1|
|Victims of John Durman speak out after North Ne... (May '14)||May '14||Adrian Pardoe||1|
|rentals in towanda (May '14)||May '14||just a girl||1|
|Carl J. Rans (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Marjorie Rans Sweney||1|
Find what you want!
Search Newton Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC