Child volunteers still needed to test swine flu vaccine

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: Kansas.com

A Wichita research firm that will test swine flu and seasonal flu vaccines next month has lined up more than enough volunteers in Wichita but is still looking for volunteers in Newton and Arkansas City.

Full Story
ark city resident

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2009
this is absurd, talk about child exploitation, the parents that "volenteer" their kids to be subjects in an expermental vaccine should be prosecuted along with the researchers that are conducting these "trial" vaccines. this is child exploitation at its worst. as if it isnt clesr that the motive is money it is liken to child prostitution. wake up people whats wrong with "youall".a minor can not sign a contract so who is responsible? the parents and the researchers. what are the possible side effects? extreme discomfort, convulsions and possibly death?? i cant beleive this, goes to show you, the lack of intellengence.....
sara

Flushing, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2009
ark city resident wrote:
this is absurd, talk about child exploitation, the parents that "volenteer" their kids to be subjects in an expermental vaccine should be prosecuted along with the researchers that are conducting these "trial" vaccines. this is child exploitation at its worst. as if it isnt clesr that the motive is money it is liken to child prostitution. wake up people whats wrong with "youall".a minor can not sign a contract so who is responsible? the parents and the researchers. what are the possible side effects? extreme discomfort, convulsions and possibly death?? i cant beleive this, goes to show you, the lack of intellengence.....
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9-hour standoff ends in arrest Jan '15 Nile 2
auto sales Dec '14 norman hershey 2
Review: Twins Tire & Lube Oct '14 JAM 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Newton, KS (Aug '14) Aug '14 JB Lehman 1
Victims of John Durman speak out after North Ne... (May '14) May '14 Adrian Pardoe 1
rentals in towanda (May '14) May '14 just a girl 1
Carl J. Rans (Feb '14) Feb '14 Marjorie Rans Sweney 1
Newton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:05PM
Top receivers Bryant, Thomas get 'franchise' tag
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Run-Stuffing DT Headline Cowboys' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 3:36 PM
Cowboys Playing Offseason Perfect with Dez, Murray Decisions
NFL 4:51 PM
DeMarco Murray on radar of Colts, Cardinals, Jags?
Bleacher Report 7:09 PM
Tag Decisions Set Table for Wild Free Agency