Charges filed in chase, shooting

Full story: Ark Valley News

Charges filed in chase, shooting By Chris Strunk Last Updated: April 05, 2012 Madison Pruisner, the 18-year-old Newton woman who was shot by a Valley Center police officer before leading police on a high-speed chase last week, is out of the hospital and is facing charges.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2012
concerned citision

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

so the cops thing they just gotta start shooting at any one that they please?
more concerned citizen

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

cops tend to fire back when fired upon! obviously a family member of madison since this post is from her hometown of Muscatine Iowa where madison has been in and out of trouble and skipped town because she was looking at a prison term for vandalzing 6 vehicles in the Muscatine High School parking lot doing over 11,000 dollars in damages. Finally Madison will be forced to face the consequences of her behavior
anonymous

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I'd like to know how much time she will get. Can anyone help me with that? She has a long history of issues. Self-destruction and even tried to get someone to commit suicide. She was also wanted for 3 prior accounts before she vandalized the cars. Thank God she didn't kill anyone during the high-speed chase. She needs to be put away before she hurts anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newton Discussions

Search the Newton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr ratzz9 132
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Shaggy 5,951
Victims of John Durman speak out after North Ne... May '14 Adrian Pardoe 1
rentals in towanda May '14 just a girl 1
Carl J. Rans Feb '14 Marjorie Rans Sweney 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
Some Kansas GOP lawmakers would rather religiou... Feb '14 A New Day 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE