Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

#5646 Jun 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, evolve? LOL Says a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing spineless, firearm apologist, shill, toadie gray box? How ironic! No. I'm a mod, so I generally don't care what others do or why they do it, just so what they do doesn't potentially harm me or mine. This whole baby-murdering problem would be solved, IMO, with a simple IQ test to own.
Few of you CON-bots could pass one. I'm stating my opinion. Since it's a public forum, I'll post here until a Mod says that I can't. How adult and evolved of you to drag my dear Mom into this. Thanks for confirming that, at the end of the day, all you've got is your own incestuous desires toward your Mom that you think everyone has.
Be careful out there and better check under that bed, bud! Boogie-man's comin'! Boo! Bwahahahaha!
Nice to see you're still stereotyping all gun owners into one group. A few misguided individuals commit acts of mindless violence and somehow it is every gun owners fault. I'm a little confused by this, shouldn't you be blaming the person or persons who committed the crime?
Do you ever get tired of typing the same thing over and over? You should get some new material.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5647 Jun 12, 2013
d_thompson wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to see you're still stereotyping all gun owners into one group. A few misguided individuals commit acts of mindless violence and somehow it is every gun owners fault. I'm a little confused by this, shouldn't you be blaming the person or persons who committed the crime?
Do you ever get tired of typing the same thing over and over? You should get some new material.
Work on your reading comprehension skills, bud. Even if you're not that next baby-killer, you're a "everybody who can afford a human-killing firearm should has the "right" to own one" apologist / pusher / toadie. So you might as well personally sell the firearms to the next mass baby-killer. I blame him and you! Simple enough for you?
El Ondro Peces

Belton, MO

#5648 Jun 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and recent history can be darned inconvenient for you firearm aplolgists / extremists. It must be tough some days to explain why you have little or no regard for the mindless mayhem that your fellow extremists are causing. So many dead babies and innocents and why?
So you can exercise your selfish perceived "right" to put a human killing machine into the hands of you and your fellow extremists. To firearm whackos, your "right" is more important than the lives of the next batch of dead unarmed innocents. They're just collateral damage.
We get it. You're scared of an unidentified boogie-man, you're self-absorbed, selfish, uncaring. So you'd rather keep doing what we're doing, even though it's not working. Who cares about a few more dead Kindergarten kids? Oh yeah! That would be you! Spineless putz!
So you criminal enabling/victim disarmament proponents think that the Dept. of Justice and FBI Uniform Crime numbers are exaggerated hence your "boogie-man" BS.
You really don't have any concept of rights or liberties. You and your gutless ilk want to deny peopel the right to defend themselves with a legal means. Is it because you need to protect your family memebrs engaged in crime? Or is it out of "professional courtesy"? Either way, you and your demented bretheren like so called "Gun Free Zones" because it allows for criminals to prey on as many as they want to knowing nobody there will be armed and able to stop the carnage. All because you hate guns. Your paranoia over an inanimate object speaks volumes. You'd much rather see a woman beaten and strangeld with her own pantyhose than see her standing over her attacker/rapist and explaining to the police how that bullet hole came to be in his chest.
Yup, it's an "extremist" that despises rights and liberties and that is YOU in spades!!!
El Ondro Peces

Belton, MO

#5649 Jun 12, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
non sequitur
Too close to the truth for you?
El Ondro Peces

Belton, MO

#5650 Jun 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Ideaology? Like that of a bunch of angry, scared, spineless, whiny little guys, who enable their most unbalanced members to own firearms, intended only to kill other humans? It's intellectually dishonest and lame to pretend semi-autos and high-count mags don't make it much easier for you firearm extremists to kill more of other folks' babies!
So save the "people don't kill, guns kill" NRA mantra for the feeble-minded, slick! I'm not buying it. If you extremists could politely ask your crazier guys to stop murdering innocents, I'd be slightly more comfortable with you morons owning firearms that are dangerous to themselves and others. Do it, or expect to lose certain firearms!
Why don't you get your fellow pedophiles to quit molesting children? We know how much you think polluticians like Feinstein and Schumer like to lord over people. Sheep like yourself love to be used for the malleable tools that you are.
So what do you say, molester? You and your fellow stalkers back off for awhile.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5651 Jun 13, 2013
El Ondro Peces wrote:
<quoted text>So you criminal enabling/victim disarmament proponents think that the Dept. of Justice and FBI Uniform Crime numbers are exaggerated hence your "boogie-man" BS.
You really don't have any concept of rights or liberties. You and your gutless ilk want to deny peopel the right to defend themselves with a legal means. Is it because you need to protect your family memebrs engaged in crime? Or is it out of "professional courtesy"? Either way, you and your demented bretheren like so called "Gun Free Zones" because it allows for criminals to prey on as many as they want to knowing nobody there will be armed and able to stop the carnage. All because you hate guns. Your paranoia over an inanimate object speaks volumes. You'd much rather see a woman beaten and strangeld with her own pantyhose than see her standing over her attacker/rapist and explaining to the police how that bullet hole came to be in his chest.
Yup, it's an "extremist" that despises rights and liberties and that is YOU in spades!!!

Why don't you get your fellow pedophiles to quit molesting children? We know how much you think polluticians like Feinstein and Schumer like to lord over people. Sheep like yourself love to be used for the malleable tools that you are.
So what do you say, molester? You and your fellow stalkers back off for awhile.
Waaaah! Thanks for assuming so much and confirming that you don't know squat about me or any of the reasoning folks who don't trust you mouth-breathers to have unlimited access to human-killing firearms.

Wrong! I'm a sporting firearms enthusiast, with NO criminal record, who passed 3 DOJ investigations, during the 10 years that I worked for a Federal Agency. You sure seem to know a lot about criminality!

Also thanks for confirming when you've got nothing, all you do here is spin tall tales about other's imaginary criminality. Please keep posting those NRA talking points and generally embarassing yourself.

I'm sure you're a model citizen, though!*grin* You have a shiny day!
Bud

Lenexa, KS

#5652 Jun 13, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, look at that... grey box troll from the "Show-Me-Privates-To-Litt le-Kids-'Cause-I'm-A-Perve " State posting about guns behind a single, solitary piece of punctuation.
How new. How different. How original. How quaint.
Yuuup Nuts! Confirmed.
Bud

Lenexa, KS

#5653 Jun 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaah! I'm a sporting firearms enthusiast, with NO criminal record ...
Well well well ... Welcome to the the knuckle dragging mouth breather human killing device club.

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5655 Jun 14, 2013
Agnostik, the problem is these mouth breathers who think the answer to

"Why shouldn't we regulate guns like we do cars?"

is

"Second amendment"

are just the types who misuse guns in domestic violence and such.

Junction City KS

#5657 Jun 14, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
Well, "Second Amendment" is a valid answer. Gun ownership is a "right"... and driving is a "privilege." I won't argue that point, because it's not worth arguing.
I think I see your point but in no way does it being a "right" mean it is not subject to regulation, which is what these dimbulbs think.
That being said...
I will **ALWAYS** argue the idea that "Rights come with RESPONSIBILITIES." We've seen that well documented with the First Amendment, via libel law. It is true that...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
It is also true that you can't stand up in a crowded theater and shout "FIRE!" and cause a dangerous, unnecessary panic... and then run and hide behind the Constitution.
This is, in essence, exactly what the NRA has been doing.
Rights come with responsibilities.
The NRA does not care; they represent the gun manufacturers who need both (1) criminals to buy their product, and (2) skeered regular people who buy their product because criminals will.
Alfred

Oskaloosa, KS

#5658 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed there are but they are being rational in so doing.
so the answer to them is: You don't believe in abortion? Then don't have one. Case closed.
Nice reply kumquat, if it's your argument you can use replies like yours. But if it is used against your ignorant ideal's then it isn't worth reading. " you don't believe in guns? Then don't buy them
Alfred

Oskaloosa, KS

#5659 Jun 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaah! Thanks for assuming so much and confirming that you don't know squat about me or any of the reasoning folks who don't trust you mouth-breathers to have unlimited access to human-killing firearms.
Wrong! I'm a sporting firearms enthusiast, with NO criminal record, who passed 3 DOJ investigations, during the 10 years that I worked for a Federal Agency. You sure seem to know a lot about criminality!
Also thanks for confirming when you've got nothing, all you do here is spin tall tales about other's imaginary criminality. Please keep posting those NRA talking points and generally embarassing yourself.
I'm sure you're a model citizen, though!*grin* You have a shiny day!
Where did you work for the federal government at? Probably in Leavenworth, KS. Chilli J says "Yo Bro, I passed the check, the guards didn't find no weapons on me." "That's 3 checks I passed."
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5660 Jun 18, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reply kumquat, if it's your argument you can use replies like yours. But if it is used against your ignorant ideal's then it isn't worth reading. " you don't believe in guns? Then don't buy them
Machine Guns for all FREEDOM!

Junction City KS

#5662 Jun 20, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And since your fetish leads to school settings sales to people silly enough to want them needs to be tightly regulated. Thank you.
Alfred

Topeka, KS

#5663 Jun 20, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And since your fetish leads to school settings sales to people silly enough to want them needs to be tightly regulated. Thank you.
When you want to regulate something you are making it a privilege. You are always wanting to regulate something. Why don't you regulate your brain. The 2nd Amendment says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed. To regulate would be to infringe. IF you had ever bought a firearm you would know the BATF have rules to follow as to who can buy and own a gun. You can't buy a gun for someone else if they are not allowed to own a gun. That is a strawman purchase and not allowed. If ever convicted of a felony, you can not own or possess a gun. If you have ever been charged with domestic violence, it doesn't say convicted, it says charged with, you can not own or possess a gun. If you are an illegal alien in our country you can not own a gun. If have ever been judged mentally defective, you aren't allowed a gun.There many rules made by the BATF on the selling of firearms. A private individual can not sell a handgun in a state he or she is not a resident of and can not to a resident of another state other than their own. You listen to the gun grabbers and some day you will wonder where your rights have gone, you will be a subject just like the rest of us. You people say Obama doesn't want to take our guns, got news for you cupcake, The UN deal will be a stab at backdooring us. He would like to find a reason to declare Marshall Law so there won't be another election and he will be the alllllmighty ruler. Hang on to your jock strap or pantyhose which ever you prefer because he is trying to take control.
Dreamer

Junction City, KS

#5664 Jun 20, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Amendment says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed. To regulate would be to infringe.
Please go back and read the entire sentence.
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text> IF you had ever bought a firearm you would know the BATF have rules to follow as to who can buy and own a gun.
But the laws, as currently written do not apply to guns sold at gun shows or through individuals. For example, if I own a weapon, I can sell it to my neighbor who is mentally ill, an escaped convict, rapist, and wife beater and I would not be in violation of any law.(for the record - none of my neighbors are any of the above as far as I know and I have no intention of selling any guns anyway :D)

Junction City KS

#5665 Jun 21, 2013
Alfred wrote:
When you want to regulate something you are making it a privilege.
By that reasoning, then, since everything is regulated, everything is a privilege. Good to know.
The 2nd Amendment says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed. To regulate would be to infringe.
It's already happening, so, it's a moot argument. The gun manufacturers have to have occupancy permits for their factories, so, your argument's bullsht as usual.
IF you had ever bought a firearm you would know the BATF have rules to follow as to who can buy and own a gun.
Since I'm secure in my manhood I have no need to do that.
You can't buy a gun for someone else if they are not allowed to own a gun. That is a strawman purchase and not allowed.
So what?
If ever convicted of a felony, you can not own or possess a gun.
No, you just have to keep it hidden.
If you have ever been charged with domestic violence, it doesn't say convicted, it says charged with, you can not own or possess a gun.
Not true according to the Lautenberg Amendment. If so there'd be a brigade's worth of soldiers charged with DV awaiting chapter paperwork right here and there's not.
If you are an illegal alien in our country you can not own a gun. If have ever been judged mentally defective, you aren't allowed a gun.There many rules made by the BATF on the selling of firearms. A private individual can not sell a handgun in a state he or she is not a resident of and can not to a resident of another state other than their own.
Yeah, yeah...yawn...
You listen to the gun grabbers and some day you will wonder where your rights have gone, you will be a subject just like the rest of us.
Sweetheart since the Patriot Act and the development of the national security state our "rights" haven't been for sht.
You people say Obama doesn't want to take our guns, got news for you cupcake, The UN deal will be a stab at backdooring us. He would like to find a reason to declare Marshall Law so there won't be another election and he will be the alllllmighty ruler. Hang on to your jock strap or pantyhose which ever you prefer because he is trying to take control.
Actually I think at this point he probably envies Bill Clinton for his big chair and big screen TV.
Sally

Des Moines, IA

#5666 Jun 21, 2013
no way
Martial Dillon

Junction City, KS

#5667 Jun 21, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
You people say Obama doesn't want to take our guns, got news for you cupcake, The UN deal will be a stab at backdooring us. He would like to find a reason to declare Marshall Law so there won't be another election and he will be the alllllmighty ruler. Hang on to your jock strap or pantyhose which ever you prefer because he is trying to take control.
LMAO ! "Marshall" Law ? Enforced by Festus and Newly ? They need to lock you in a FEMA camp and throw away the key , Alfred .
Guest2

Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

#5669 Jun 23, 2013
I always carry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Twins Tire & Lube Oct '14 JAM 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Newton, KS Aug '14 JB Lehman 1
Victims of John Durman speak out after North Ne... (May '14) May '14 Adrian Pardoe 1
rentals in towanda (May '14) May '14 just a girl 1
Carl J. Rans (Feb '14) Feb '14 Marjorie Rans Sweney 1
Some Kansas GOP lawmakers would rather religiou... (Feb '14) Feb '14 A New Day 1
supppsoed profit Dave Hammar (Oct '12) Jan '14 HelpUGOaway 11
Newton Dating
Find my Match

Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM